All Comments on 'Shame & Humiliation'

by ThrobbinRobin

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yep all women love to be raped.

In the end they always chose their rapist to be their mates, makes sense to me. NOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
?

hate woman? because you don't get a hard anymore? this is not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Almost humorous

Choices of words and phrases almost dictate this story should be in the humorous category rather than non-consent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Stupid

Not erotic, just stupid porn. If this gets anyone hard they are about 14.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wasted keystrokes

rubbish. just another black men can't help raping white women story. racist and derivative. sorry i took the time to even scan it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dont listen to them

BRAVO!!! Don't listen to these idiots. It amazes me, that they take the time to read stories like this, jack off, then they feel guilty about it, so the only way they can subside the guilt is to trash your literary work. Keep up the writing and let your inspirations and desires flow out of you like you have already done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very nice

it started out good but you finished it to fast at the should have given more detailes. should make second part were they get fucked again by same guys plus a few more in front off husbands.

brandanebrandaneover 13 years ago
black bred

great tale, just needs to be continued with mum and daughter both pregnant with black mens cum.

Maybe they should become whores working for the rapists?

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlalmost 11 years ago
Love the story .... BUT

The story would have been even more powerful & erotic if the rapists had all been teenagers, ok black teenagers - severe turn on for a lot of married white women like me - the fantasy that is.

Getting fucked by the athletic black teenagers - speared on their superior thick long black teenage cocks - the best place for a thick long black teenage cock is deep in the snatch/womb of a fit married white woman - NO condoms of course - I hear Obama is going to make it a rule that all married white women (whatever age) are going to have to take a black teenage cock at least once a week up her married white snatch - if she tries to say no then she is raped by the arrogant big cocked black teenagers - what a delicious & nasty kinkythought !!!!

thank you for a lovely story

Sarah Leather, London England (fit, attractive, toned 32yo blonde married leather wearing mum with two cute blonde daughters)

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

El FoloEl Foloabout 10 years ago
Uhhh...

Is nobody addressing the word 'Negro' being used repeatedly, seemingly without irony? I'm the only one who noticed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great, just too short

Awesome story but would have loved to hear more, a longer story describing the hour with the men, double penetrators, etc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Derogatory

N Word

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous