Shame Game Ch. 01: Mary Cums

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While he started to softly rub all around my clit, I asked him, "But why would you want me to go out today, get laid, and bring back proof? That fantasy last night sure got you off, why not just keep it a fantasy?"

"Because if we kept it just a fantasy, it would instantly lose its ability to humiliate me, since I would know it's just pretend. I need to know that you let yourself be degraded, before I can wallow in that feeling, myself."

By this time, Bill had my cunt very juicy and literally very hot. As he started to slide his long, thick cock into me, I immediately started to imagine that it was the dirty old man's fuckstick violating me. "Oh no, mister, please don't rape me. I beg you to stop. Your cock is way too big for my poor little pussy. It will stretch me so much that I won't even be able to feel my husband's clit anymore." That made Bill angrily grab my hips and pull me up on my hands and knees. Then he started jabbing me with his cock like a rabid dog.

"Oh yeah, big boy, fuck me harder! Good boy, fuck me with you big doggie dick! I want you to rape me and make me your bitch!" As I was reaching an enormous orgasm, I started to leak a huge amount of pussy juice and continued my frenzied screams, "Fill me up with your dog jizz! Shoot your fertile cum way up inside my fuck hole and make me pregnant with your puppies!" I guess my sex babble was getting to my dear husband, because when my climax started to subside, he slowed way down to keep himself from cumming. That is one of the reasons I love my darling husband so much. He just knows when and what to do to please me the most.

Bill then pushed me face down flat on the bed and slowly pulled his dripping wet cock all the way out of my pussy and then slowly pushed it all the way back in. The feeling was exquisite, and as he continued to repeat this action, he whispered into my ear, "I know what a submissive slut you really are, and I bet you want to act out your fantasies, instead of just tricking me. I want you to humiliate me today with the most lewd and despicable acts that you can imagine. Fuck as many strangers as possible and bring me back their cum. Then I want you to force me to eat it all."

I decided that he really was serious, so I told him, "Oh don't worry, honey, I promise I will bring you back what you are so hungry for, but I doubt that I will have to force you to eat it. Judging from last night, I think that you will eagerly gobble all of their nasty goo, and I won't even have to ask you, much less force you. But while you are at work today, I want you to try to imagine whose nasty cock is violating your darling wife's cunt. Are you absolutely sure that you want your wife, the one you love and cherish, to open her legs to anyone that wants to fuck her? And do you really want me to shame and degrade myself by letting others do the same thing to me that you are doing to me right now? I will probably get so horny from all the humiliation that I will want to do even nastier things than we ever have done. Dirty, reprehensible, even repugnant things."

When I felt Bill start to shudder and push hard, it triggered a huge convulsion in me as well. I was gushing out a considerable quantity of my cunt juice while he was repeatedly injecting large spurts of his cum deep inside me. It was the best fuck in my life, and I knew then that our new game would strengthen our marriage instead of destroying it. I think Bill was almost as delighted as I was to discover what perverted, deviant sluts we were becoming. We enjoyed our bliss for a few minutes before Bill had to rush off to work.

12