All Comments on 'Shame On Me'

by Littlemissblair

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
SO GOOD TASTING

I THOUGHT I LOVED PUSSY MORE THAN ANYONE...I LOVE THE WAY THE LOOK, I LOVE THE WAY THEY FEEL...I LOVE THE WAY THEY SMELL AND TASTE ESPECIALLY AFTER THEYVE BEEN FUCKED LONG AND HARD. BUT , AS A MAN, I HAVE NEVER READ A LESBIAN STORY AS WELL WRITTEN GRAPHIC AND, JUST PLAIN DELIGHTFULLY FUCKING, SUCKING, LICKING FILTHY AND HOT. IM SURE THESE MUST DESCRIBE SOME OF YOUR FEELINS, BNOT DOUBT FLESHED OUT BY IMAGINATION. OR, MAYBE NOT. WHATEVER, GREAT STUFF DARLING ABND HOW I WISH I COULD TASTE YOU`!

A Cracker SlutA Cracker Slutabout 20 years ago
Excellent

Extremely well written and the horniest story on this site bar none!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
so hot

great story!so hot and sexy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
turn on for 5

I took the liberty to read it to a class of freshman girls and next thing you know we had an all out daisy chain. Than you for the help of your great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
DELICIOUS

Strange. I've read snuff and I've read scat but no story left me 'a little shaken' as this one. I'm a guy and this actually gives a real face to a lesbian conspiracy. I always love mother/daughter seduction stories but this time I really wanted our heroine to break free from the lesbian dominance building around her.

Littlemissblair (bless her heart) knows just how to bring things to a boil and take it down a notch to a sensible conclusion. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED everything about this story. The exhilarating parts to the tinge of fear at the implications, and the end (Sarah back again, Betty's 'syndicate' down for the count & our mom turned lesbian).

Only one gripe,

at the end it reads: Helen and I reclaimed our friendship of sorts... who is Helen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The best of a type

Kinda of sad in a way. One of the few lesbian stories I've read that actually made you feel pity for the characters, which is a tribute to the writer's skills. I could actively suspend my belief and be convinced that these characters were authentic. The best written sympathic lesbian story out there(that I know of).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
huzzah

I always come back to this story. You're my favorite.

jakeball69jakeball69almost 18 years ago
mmm

This is the second time i have read this story and it was even better than the first time. You have a real talent in portraying feelings of reluctance guilt humiliation and shame. Even though the plot is ridiculous you make it seem real...maybe you should get into advertising...no telling what you could sell!!

And by the way you still haven't given me your opinion on my story..."Marie's Submission"...I wrote it after reading some of yours and it is in the same category,Incest/tabou, that you write in. I would value your critique...please?

mrinfamousmrinfamousover 17 years ago
Two thumbs...and a member way up.

the power of your words is better than any porn i have ever seen.. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awsome

read this again and again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wow

I have read a few of your submissions and have loved all of them not least because they are genuinley erotic rather than just textual porn it takes a real talent to paint such a vivid picture with words and it takes still more to show the emotions of your your charicters. a genuinley fantastic few pages. loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just the best

Well i know it must be at least eight years since I first read your "Shame on me " but regretfuly there's no better story on the net and not even you have managed to better this story, (how stale is the internet? )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
outstanding

i completely agree 100% with the "06/25/04 by Anonymous in lovely tropical Malaysia" person. i read and loved every word of it. but there were a few grammatical mistakes and also i think on either page 2 or 3, the daughter sarah was walking up the stairs and the mother reffered to sarah as heather..just thought i'd let you know. i do have to admit though that even though this was a really really hot story, some parts (because of my own personality and the way i think and all that) were kinda scary, creepy. it gave me the impression that the mother mentally unstable at some points. anyhow, i LOVED the story. maybe sometime you could write a part two with the mother dealing with her daughters college life?

curious476curious476over 14 years ago
I only wish

You had me really hot but at the end I wanted you to fall pray to your daughter, nothing would have been hotter than for her to totally seduce you and make you suck that sweet pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
fantastic

please write more stories like this , you got me so turned that i had to go and find a sweeet pussy to eat.

curious476curious476over 13 years ago
Why not me Babe

This story makes me wish I were a lesbian then I could be just like the woman in this story.

ewkpewkpabout 11 years ago
good story, but ...

i thought the story was very good. however, i was disappointed in the ending. the ending was pretty storybook, in that kelly was able to resist the strong urges that she had previously been powerless against. she stopped having sex with students (without being forced to stop through consequence), and convinced other teachers that had been dominating her, to alter their behavior. sure, it could happen. but i would rather a more seinfeld-like ending: no real lessons learned, no behavior-altering remorse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

I have read A few of your stories only lesbian ones at the moment & you are without a doubt A very talented writer. Your stories are amongst the best I have read. Looking forward to reading more thank you for A very erotic read. Keep on writing.

BlueYonder63BlueYonder63over 10 years ago
Just Brilliant

One of the hottest stories I've read on here. I had my panties off and was rubbing my clit before the end of page 1. I came so many times. Just wish she'd not been sensible and instead licked the hell out of her daughter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
rewrite the ending!

She was a slut . They all where . The ending well the continuing story of there debauchrey would have been so much better. Sarah really should have slept with her mother. ETC. ETC. ETC>

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous