All Comments on 'Shameless'

by Eric H

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More

More, More, More. PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cum slut

I loved your story and couldn't stop masturbating wondering what it would be like to be cummed on that much. I really like sucking cock and having men ejaculate in my mouth. I always swallow a bit of it before letting the thick white sperm drip from my mouth onto my cloths. Like your girl here, I will often walk in public with sperm on my lips and cloths mmm.I really want to have many men cum on me at the same time, so your story is definitely a fantasy of mine. I am so hot, my cock is about to explode inside my panties... keep them cumming...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the v ery best

This one has everything. For those of us who occasionally like bukkake, it's "highly evocative". The detailed descriptions are very stimulating, leading to a very pleasurable masturbation experience. Stories like this one are good exercises in frustrating the ultimate release. They teach patience and restraint. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEric H@Eric H
Hello, everyone! I'm a successful professional, and a VERY active participant in the sexual lifestyle world. I'll be using this space to share my experiences and to flex my literary muscles. Some of the stories will be true (with identifying details changed of course) and oth...