Shameless Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda swallowed the last of her eggs.

"I can be a witness too," she said. "I guess they'd believe me if I said you and Ed were being well, pressured."

"Maybe. I'll talk to Ed and see..."

The kitchen door burst open.

"Okay," Larry yapped, "so that sneaking fucking Ed got at you before I did-I'm going bust his skull open when I catch up with him, but right now, teacher baby, you're coming in the other room an' I'm going to plow your ass but good! I ain't taking' no more of this motherfucking stalling and playing around."

He grabbed Linda's arm and roughly jerked her to her feet

"And you keep out of it, dyke, or I'll shove a bullet through you," he snarled.

He shook Linda's arm and steered her towards the door and through into the living room.

"Hey," Johnny greeted them, "here she comes, huh? Hey, Miss Tyler, Ed tells us he'd saved us the trouble of busting your asshole open... so now you're real nice and loose for us, huh? We can really get down to some serious butt-plugging, huh?"

"That sneaky shit," Larry was muttering, "Jeeze, I was looking forward to getting it all nice an' tight an' never been used before..."

"Ah, quit moaning," Tom said. "He can't have loosened her that much." He snapped his fingers. "Bring that fat ass over here, cunt, and let me take a look."

Reluctantly, Linda went to where he sat and he crudely shoved a finger into her ass-crack, found the puckered hole, and jammed his finger inside.

She cried out at the rough pain.

"Nah," Tom said. "She's still plenty tight, Larry. She'll give that rod of yours a good hot ride."

"Hey," Johnny said, "when we going to get her cherry? Ought to do it tonight, in case Miles shows up tomorrow, huh?"

"Yeah," Larry said. "An' if he don't... well, we got ourselves three holes to keep us happy. Don't do to save things for too long, huh, Johnny? Use them while or lose them!"

"Guess we draw lots again, huh?" Johnny suggested.

"Only without that fucking dyke this time," Larry declared positively.

"So get on and fuck her ass if you're going to," Tom said, and turned up the volume of the television.

"Yeah. Oh yeah," Larry said, licking his lips. "Come on over here, teach, and let's take a look at what we're going to do with that cute little rear end, huh?"

"You like having Ed ream you out?" Johnny asked as Larry started to fondle her buttocks. "He ain't hung much, huh? Man, when you finally get my old dick stuck in you, you'll really know you're getting screwed! And it's all ready, just as soon as Larry's gets his rocks off!"

Could it possibly feel good? Linda wondered. Could she enjoy it without the preparatory care that Ed and Doris had lavished upon her?

Maybe. It was surprising, she thought wryly, just what did seem to be feeling good to her in the last twenty-four hours... things that would never have occurred to her before!

"You still want to use the table in the kitchen?" Johnny asked.

"Nah-that dyke's hanging around in there. Wouldn't mind putting it to her before we get out of this joint"

"She's coming with us, ain't she?"

"Jeeze! You mean we're stuck with that the rest of the way to South America?"

"Maybe she'll come round to you, Larry," Johnny teased him. "You never know your luck, huh?"

"Teach," said Larry, "you're going to come an, kneel on this chair, see?"

She went to the chair he indicated.

"Facing the back of it," he said, She knelt as he instructed.

"Now-you got to kind of scrunch down in front an' stick your ass up in back, real nice an' high so I can get at it."

It was cramped and uncomfortable. She had to turn her head sideways and press her cheek against the back of the chair, and her breasts were crushed against her folded supporting arms before she was arranged to his liking.

"Jeeze, gives me a hard-on just looking at it," she heard Johnny say.

"I got one without looking," Larry grunted, and she heard the sounds of him stripping off his pants.

"Look how her pussy comes peeking out," Johnny went on, "all pink and yellow-haired."

"Going to bust it open tonight, huh?" Larry said gleefully. "Man, I hope l win that lottery!"

"And I hope I do," Johnny sniggered. "The feeling of a tight little cherry popping when I ram my big old dick up a cunt that ain't been screwed before-nothing like it in the world! Better than almost anything you can name."

She felt Larry's hands on her buttocks again, kneading the plump flesh which her position stretched tightly, the muscles fully extended.

"You going to grease her up?" Johnny asked.

"Guess I should, huh? What is there?"

Johnny chuckled, and said: "Two things right here... spit and pussy juice. Get her heated up some, she'll give you all the juice you want. You seen how hot she gets when you play with her cunt."

"I can't wait for her to get hot... my dick's killing me, it's been waiting so long. And spit ain't no good..."

"Maybe there's butter in the kitchen," Johnny suggested, "like in that Marlon Brando movie."

"You want to go take a look?"

"Okay."

Larry rubbed his rigid cock against the cheeks of her ass, butting its head against the plump cushions of flesh.

"It's a real nice ass, teach," he said dreamily. "If you just been using it to sit on all these years, it's a fucking waste, I tell you."

He nudged the cock-head into the crevice between the cheeks and worked it up and down, up and down, until she felt the beginnings of response begin to stir, though she didn't think that was why he was doing it.

"Hey, you started already?" Johnny called.

"Nah, just feeling around some... you get the butter?"

"The dyke said no... made me take margarine."

"Guess that's okay... ain't so bad for the heart as butter, the health nuts say."

"Shit," Johnny laughed, "your dong ain't long enough to get up to her heart!"

"It's kind of messy," Larry said doubtfully.

"So get Miss Tyler to do it... she ain't wearing no clothes to mess up."

"Hey, that's a good idea? Teach, get up a minute and come grease me up, huh?"

Glad to get out of her cramped position, Linda climbed off the chair and took the stick of margarine Larry held out to her: it had already been opened.

He stood in front of her, his rigid cock pulsating, angry-headed.

"Smear it on, teach," he encouraged her cheerfully. She scooped off a glob of the slippery margarine and let it melt on her fingers for a moment, then she curled her hand around the shaft of his cock below the head and smeared the greasiness there, and up over the crown. Then she took some more, and yet more, deciding that the more slippery she could get it, the less

painful it was likely to be if he was rough.

He obviously enjoyed her handling... after the third application he pushed her fingers away.

"You're going to make me come, doing that," he said, "and I don't want to come till I'm plugged into that nice tight shit-hole you got hot and waiting."

"Have her stick some up her ass... I'd like to see Miss Tyler shoving margarine up her asshole," Tom suggested... having lost interest in the television for the moment.

Linda knew better than to object. She took a further glob of margarine and worked her middle finger into her anus with it trying to prepare the tight little rosette for the assault that was ready to be made.

"Okay," Larry said excitedly. "Now, get back like you was before, with your butt stuck up real nice and high."

Linda resumed the awkward position, her face pressed against the chair back.

Larry's hands cupped her ass-cheeks and pulled them apart, and she felt the blunt arrowhead of his cock snubbed up against the closed pucker.

"Hang on to your tits, teacher... coming through"' he gasped, and slammed in with one vigorous stroke.

Linda yelped in shock, and some pain.

"Cunt knows she's got a cock stuck in her," Johnny announced gleefully.

"Jee-zus! She's sure tight!" Larry gulped.

"Told you she would be," Tom said. "So ream her out and have done with it... I may take a crack at her butt myself in a little while."

Larry started a slow, luxurious in-and-out sliding, and the pain passed off, eased by the ample lubrication that spread a slick surface over her inner membranes and his sliding prick. She had to absorb the shock of his thrusts, however, and her cramped position was very uncomfortable... she found that she was experiencing very little sexual arousal, and could only hope

that he would get it over fast.

But he was enjoying himself immensely. Every time his breathing reached the speed and hoarseness that suggested he was getting ready to come, he would slow down, stop with his prick motionless inside the hot clutch of her body, and wait until the immediate urgency had passed. Then he would begin again, and she was reaching the point of near collapse.

Then she recalled suddenly how excited Ed had been when she had squeezed his cock with her inner muscles.

The next time Larry started to gasp and pant, hands tightening their grip on her hips, she waited until he had made one of his deep thrusts right into her, then she clamped down with her rectal muscles and squeezed several times, as quickly and strongly as she could.

It worked!

"YYEEEEOOWW!" he squealed... and went into convulsions.

"That good, huh?" Johnny asked when he had calmed down a little, gasping for breath.

"Fucking bitch milked it right out of me," Larry said, sounding awed. "Never felt nothing like it... jeeze!"

He pulled out of her abruptly, and she felt an oily warm trickle running down the backs of her thighs.

"Time for sloppy seconds," Johnny said gleefully. "Let's see if she can pull the same trick on me!"

"To Be Continued..."

12