Shaping Up

Story Info
Cheating husband gets more than he wants.
3.9k words
3.69
72.5k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slick00
slick00
163 Followers

Writers Note: I try to write things that you do not see all the time. I hope you enjoy this tale and vote accordingly. I just use spell check so please excuse the grammar. Send any comments good or bad.

After 12 years of marriage you tend to let yourself go. Hell my pants were going into the 40 plus range. Which is a few years above my age. But I did not give it much thought. I mean I was happy. My wife didn't complain I fact I can't tell you how many dress sizes she went up but she was no longer the lean woman I married. After four kids what can one expect right?

Well three years ago my employer offered to make me the night supervisor. Which meant more money and also meant I could be home when the kids got out off school. This put an end to the day care expenses. With that extra money my wife and I bought a new house. Five-bedroom, large yard, everything a family wants. After the first year I was bored coming home early in the mornings and waking everyone up then watching stupid TV shows. But I noticed that without drinking beer I had lost ten pounds in that year. I know that is not much but it got me to think about joining a health club. Couldn't hurt right?

So Instead of coming straight home I started going to the gym. They put me on this routine of riding the stationary bike. Then working my way around the different weight machines doing 15 reps on each. I would swim laps or sit in the sauna on days I did not work out. So I was there every day. I even began to like riding the bikes while watching the people mill around the different machines. Most people were like me; out of shape. Most just gave up after two months with no real results. I knew this was going to take longer plus what else was I going to do? It took about six months before I began to feel any differences I began to feel more energetic hell I also began to get hornier. I could swear that my cock grew half an inch. Bringing me back to the full eight inches I remember being back in high school. (Some of you guy know what I mean here)

It wasn't until after seeing some holiday pictures from that year and the ones from the previous year that I began to really see the effects of all the hours put in at the gym. Now it not like I was able to compete in a body building contest but I felt good about myself. But I began to look at my wife as fat so when I was at the gym. I would daydream about the few women that were in single digit dress sizes. There was this one lady who always keep to herself but was a knockout. I found my thoughts of her to be the nastiest. The things I wanted to do to her body were indescribable. I lusted after her long legs, her smooth blonde hair. After six months of watching her from afar in noticed one day that she was no longer wearing her wedding rings.

Then it happened we began to talk. I found out her name was Megan. I was trying to flirt with her but could not get a real response to that flirting. One day she seemed to be angry about something and she asked if my wife would approve of my actions this of course left me speechless. I quickly left her alone, two days later I met Anna who did not have the natural beauty of Megan, but has a very well proportioned body and was easy to get along with.

This went on for several weeks. Megan saw us hitting it off as we would chat and laugh daily. I was not sure but I thought that Megan did not like to see this cause she was always looking to see what Anna and I were doing. I began to think that maybe Megan was jealous maybe she liked me but did not know how to show it. I knew Anna would not be there on Monday so when I walked into the gym I quickly look for Megan. Again I tried to flirt with her, she looked at me a moment and then suddenly Megan began to flirt back. It was as if a switch had been turned and she was a different person.

Megan asked me to help her with some of the weight machines, she offered to help me and even complemented me on being in shape. Of course I added more weight then normal as I went through my workout. Megan even began to touch my arm muscles. I had finally broken through to Megan. All of those nasty thought I had of how I would fuck her came rushing back as I watch her workout Megan's legs are beautifully smooth I wanted so bad to feel them. As I watched her workout I thought that we could somehow become friends or more. I looked deep into her blue eyes as I helped her set the weight the looks she gave me told me that there was a possibility of an us. Once when I finished my reps on one machine I stood suddenly, we were so close I could feel her breath on my face. We stood toe-to-toe and face-to-face. It was then that I realized that Megan had to be 5' 11" just like me.

I tilted my head for a kiss and I pulled her to me. Our lips touched and everything around me was disappearing when. I was pulled back into reality as Megan pulled back and our lips fell apart.

"Not here we can't be seen here, go take a shower I'll meet you outside when I'm done"

Of course I showered fast and my cock was hard the whole time thinking of Megan, I had not been with anyone else, but my wife for years. Even a few years before I got married and never dreamed that a beauty such as Megan would give me a second look. This had to be the best day of my life. I waited for what seemed like forever till Megan walked out the door I knew instantly that the wait would be worth it.

She was wearing a thin little sundress that showed off her breast and came about midway to her knees. She did not have on a bra, evident by the absence of a bra strap. Megan does not have huge breast but ample would be the proper word I guess.

"Follow me" and like a lost puppy I did.

"Get in" as she pushed the button to unlock her Camaro. I did, as she walked around and entered the driver side her dress raising enough to give me a look at her crouch.

"You like the view?" Megan asked as she put her dress back in place. I was dumbfounded and did not say a thing. Megan surprised me when out of nowhere she produced a scarf.

" Put this on or get out of the car" I looked at her dumbfounded. "It's a blindfold I do not want you to know where I live"

What could it hurt right? If this is what it took to get in between her legs I would gladly do it. I put on the blindfold as she started the car and we drove away.

"I can get kinky sometimes. And you'll have to do as I say or I just drop you off at the corner. Do you agree to that? Answer me now"

"Yes, Yes, I'll do anything you say"

I could not believe how quickly things had changed deep down I think I had always wanted a strong woman, but was afraid of where it might go. Now I had no choice.

"OK we're here, don't take off that blindfold and don't move"

I could hear her get out of the car, I really had on idea where we were. I felt the door open and Megan helped me out of the car. I just had time to get my balance when I felt her lips kiss me. Megan pushed her body against me. I fell back with the car holding me up. My hands went searching for her body. My hands resting on her hips. Hips that I have wanted to touch for so long, since the first time I saw her. How could I get so lucky?

It felt so weird not to be able to see. Time seemed to move slower as I was aware of her soft lips touching mine. My hands moving over her smooth dress to feel her soft ass. Megan's tongue parted my lips.

Just as my fingertips began to enjoy the feel of her ass. I heard the garage down start to move. Megan pulled away but held my hands in front of me. Slowly walking away from the car and me not knowing where. I felt Megan begin to twist my wedding ring on my finger.

"Careful there's a step-up and then a door. Just trust me and follow me" I shook my head yes as I walked in small steps.

"We're almost there, and you'll have to do everything I say or this will end the first time you disobey"

My throat felt dry and I felt like I should not speak, so I just shook my head yes again. This must have been a big house cause it was taking a long time to walk where she was taking me. I could hear my own heart beat as it sped up; I was glad that I worked out so I could handle this experience.

"Just one more door" Megan said as I followed.

"Stand still" We were finally where she wanted us to be. Even if I had no idea where that was.

"Now I'm turning around and I want you to unzip my dress and let it fall to the floor"

I reached up to find her shoulders and let my hands follow the outline of her dress till they met in the middle. I found the zipper, lowered it and reached to her shoulders again. I moved the small straps that were holding up her dress to her side and let gravity do the rest. My hands followed along the outside of her arms as I felt the smoothness her skin. I could only imagine what she looked like nude.

I step into her as my hands came up looking for her breast. Not being able to see made it all seem surreal. Wondering if they looked as good as they felt to my touch. My hands reached the side of Megan's beast. I cupped them softly and kissed her neck. Megan allowed me to tweak her nipples that stood out hard in my fingers. Even as I wanted to remove my blindfold to take in her beauty, I knew better than to cross her.

One hand began its journey over her flat and smooth stomach as my lips searched for her ear. My mind could not believe the feeling my fingers were sending it. My hand ran over the lacy panties to the center of her legs. I nibbled on her ear as one hand played with her nipple and the other pushed the thin cloth into her pussy. Megan sighed, resting her weight against me before twisting around quickly.

"Now undress yourself. Also do not to take off the blindfold".

Which at this point I was enjoying. My mind making this the most exciting event I have encountered. Megan moved away as I undressed. When I finished I stood there quietly, trying to hear where Megan was.

I felt so lucky to be standing here my cock so hard and about to live out a fantasy of fucking Megan. I could not believe that I was here. I was so horny. No one had ever tried to control me like this. I had always been the one to start anything sexual. It felt good to have someone control me. I did not realize that this would turn me on so much.

I felt her come up from behind me. Her hands reached my shoulders as I had done to her. Going down my arms bringing them slightly behind me. Megan was suddenly quick and efficient as she tied my hands behind me. Before I knew it I could not pull them apart. Megan hugged me as she pinched my nipples very hard, causing me to cry out in pain. But at the same time my finger felt the lacy material of her panties. Making me think that I would soon be able to get into them and allowing me to stay in the heat of the moment.

Megan pushed me forward and I felt something at my knees as I fell forward I soon found out it was a bed.

"What are you doing?" I finally yelled out which was hard with the mattress in my face.

"Shut-up you cheating bastard, you want to fuck around on your wife hey?" Megan pulled off my wedding ring. I was trying to squirm around trying to get face up.

"What did I get myself into?" My mind began to ask if this was worth it.

When I felt movement in front of me. Megan was pulling my hair and my head. My head began to hurt but the blindfold started to slip down and I could just see out the top part of it. Megan somehow was now sitting on the bed with her legs spread and pulling me to her panty cover crouch. Megan managed to pull my head up by my hair then down into her crouch. She smelled fresh. It must have been from the shower at the gym. It had to be worth to be able to fuck this beauty.

"Is this what you want? You cheating bastard! You want to eat my pussy? What would your wife think seeing you like this? I bet you want to get fucked don't you?"

Of course I was unable to answer as my face was being pushed into her covered pussy. I was helpless and loved it. In my mind I answered. "Yes" to all her questions. I tried to look through the top of the blindfold but could not focus. I was at Megan's mercy and willing to accept anything she wanted in order to get into those panties. Again I felt so lucky to be here. I had been hard for I do not know how long. I was being to hurt. As I was unable to move into a comfortable position. My cock pushed against my stomach. I tried to rock to the side. But Megan moved again. This time pushing on my back. pinning me to the bed. As I assumed she was getting up. I was left lying there not knowing what would happen next. I wondered where Megan had gone. Trying to turn my head, trying to look out the top of the blindfold again.

Then I heard her, she was behind me. Megan laid over me "Open your mouth as wide as you can" I did as I was told. Something was being put into my mouth from the smell and texture. I was sure that it was Megan's panties. Megan slid down a bit and rose off of me.

"Ohh there y'all are I thought y'all would never get here" Megan began to speak to someone.

"Yes honey and what do we have here?" a man's voice came ringing in my ear.

"We have a cheating bastard that we are going to show a lesson to. What do you think dear," Megan said.

"Well James is here to help. James this is Megan my girlfriend" What was going to happen to me I wondered as they laugh at the condition I was in. I tried to look back but with the blindfold and position I was in it was impossible.

"Look at this nice ass" A new voice said. I believed to be James. A hand touched my ass and began to rub it in circles, causing my cheeks to separate. I felt movement on the bed and my blindfold was pulled off my eyes.

Megan was lying on the bed with her legs spread. "You want this pussy don't you? You want to suck my pussy? Answer me!!"

I shook my head yes as I looked at her pussy for the first time. Her legs were spread wide and her pussy lips had no hair around them. There was only a small patch of blonde hair above her clit which now was being opened by the way she laid and one of her fingers coming down to pet her own pussy. When her finger opened her up I could really smell her essence. She was so close to me and yet unattainable.

I looked back as someone pulled me back. My knees hanging off the edge of the bed. Now two hands were rubbing my ass and spreading my cheeks. My cock was now against the wood on the edge making it really uncomfortable. Causing me to lift my ass using my feet as leverage since my knees did not touch the floor.

"Looks like he likes his ass played with" the guy rubbing my ass said. I again tried to look back but my neck was unable to turn that far.

Megan pulled my hair. "Look over here. Watch me get fucked" Now I could see a nude guy with his hard cock come unto the bed. Megan moved so they were right in my line of vision as he put his cock to her pussy. Megan lips opened more and allowed him access. I saw as he slowly penetrated her pussy. I had never seen live sex and never so close before. It excited me so much that I had not realized that my legs were being spread open. till I felt something cool against my asshole. I could not believe how weird it was or how good it felt to have something slide into me. This guy began to pound on Megan's pussy, as I believed a finger was sawing into my ass.

It was pulled out and he must have added a second finger. As it felt wider in my ass. This felt so good to me that I came as I pushed my ass back into his hand. I was glad that no one could see that I came. Megan and this guy were no longer worried about me and were just kissing and fucking as if no one was there. He would fuck her hard for a minute and then slow down. There was a wet sound of fucking and the smell of sex in the air.

I felt the fingers leave my ass and I felt empty. My body was automatically pushing my ass up. Like I wanted more. How could this be? I was not gay. This is not what I came here for. Then it happened. I felt what had to be a cock pushing at my virgin ass. The head pushed past the muscle of my ass. It hurt and burned hot at the same time. I pushed using my ass muscles to try to expel it but that just seemed to allow him to push in some more.

How did I get myself into this? My virgin ass being opened up and used. I was so humilated. The pain began to lessen as this cock pulled out a bit.

"oh thank god it was over" I thought

but then he pushed it all the way in. I could feel his hips against my ass. I would have cried in pain if not for the panties in my mouth. My ass was burning and my senses were going haywire.

He stayed still for a moment before starting to rock in my ass. My cock was hard under me again. I could not believe this but I began to like the feeling of being fucked. Now the guy began to pull out more and slide his cock into me. I thought I could feel every inch of him as I began to push my hip in rhythm of the fucking I was getting. I could feel every inch of this huge cock slide in and out of my ass and I wanted it all as well. I could not believe this was happening. I really could not believe that I enjoyed it. What could possibly happen next?

I had forgetten all about the fucking right in front of me. As my virgin ass was being ripped in two.

I heard some grunting in front of me. As I looked I could tell the guy fucking Megan was cumin in her pussy. He was pushed in as far as he could be. He was also panting and grunting. This must have triggered the guy in my ass to cum cause I began to feel his cock expand and twitch. The feeling was so exotic that I myself began to cum again.

Megan pushed the guy off of her, as he pulled at the cloth in my mouth. Megan moved very quickly as she pulled my head off the mattress and slid under me.

"OK now you can have some of my pussy, You Cheating Bastard eat my pussy. Come on suck it. Lick up that cum. You fucking asshole"

I had no choice. I was being pushed down by the cock in my ass and thought I would suffocate. I now had cum on both ends. I had come here to fuck a woman, but I turn out to be the one getting fucked. Megan's pussy was flowing cum out as I lap at her with my tongue.

"There you are. Make me cum you cum sucker" Megan cried out as she wrapped her legs around my head.

I never had this type of sexual experience. It was gross and hot at the same time. It was pleasure and pain. It was such as high and low in my life. How could I come to grips that I enjoyed getting fucked and licking cum from a well-fucked pussy? Megan had me suck and lick her forever. My face was so wet with cum. I must have licked up a Gallon of cum from her pretty pussy.

But I was happily lapping and sucking Megan's pussy. What would happen next?

I felt a new pain on the back of my head. As I awoke rubbing my head. My hands were now free. I looked around and found myself in my car. I was dress and had I bump on my head. My ass hurt but the rest of me was fine.

I found a note saying that I should never come back to this gym or the same thing may happen again. I hope you enjoyed your Fuck! Singed M

I joined a different gym the next morning. I have not been back, but just yesterday I received a letter offering a free week back at the gym that this all started.

Who knows I may just have to go back...

slick00
slick00
163 Followers