All Comments on 'Shared Birthday Fun'

by sarahloveitt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
NookiehunterNookiehunteralmost 18 years ago
Family Fucking

Family Fucking is a great fantasy, even if it is a terrible idea. This event portrays that fantasy very well.

johnniedee004johnniedee004almost 18 years ago
What a family!

Well well, Sarah

Great stuff. What a family shag!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Family Fortunes!

Oh my Sarah,

What a truly magnificent if erotic imagination you have.

I am a grandma and can not possibly imagine myself in such a situation, which does not mean that I did not enjoy the story.

It is fabulous and I think well written even the use of baser words which can be a norm in sexual situations.

I would avidly read further chapters of this sex greedy incestuous family.

Ellen

Jena12Jena12over 16 years ago
Family togetherness

Well - lets hope there are some more chapters - mabye with the grandson and grandma getting it on - should relieve everyone of having to go out and find it elsewhere - as a gran I would love to be in the same situation - Keep up the good work

gbl68gbl68about 16 years ago
Hot Family

Fucking hot story especially when mom was set up for her son to fuck her. That was super.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Blazing hot ending

What a fucking sizzling ending. Two moms getting a wild fucking from their sons. Then dad spreads his daughter's legs to ram his hard cock up her cunt for a wild fucking with the son fisting his meat to shoot a load of cum on his sister's face and tits. Over the top hot. Dad and son should have cleaned off all the cunt juices of each other's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
'Yeah! I think she caught sight of you jerking off some months ago and admired your stiff cock! A son's erection is a wonderful erotic sight for a woman."

That's dad Johnnie prepping his boy to get him to fuck his own mother. That's the kind of father all boys should have, James is a very lucky boy. With his dad's prompting, James is more than ready to stick his big young prick up his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that gave birth to him as a little baby. The whole family is in a fuck-frenzy, Johnnie shoves his fat prick up his own mother's cunt, his mother cums like crazy, and he shoots his old mom a big healthy load. James of course introduces his stiff young cock up his mother's mommy-hole, to his mom's utter delight, and mom and son both bliss out as the boy unloads his young balls and shoots his mother a great big twatful of creamy semen. Dad and son both fuck the shit out of James's sister, who happily opens up her sweet little slit to her father's and her big brother's stiff cocks. It's all a beautiful example of true family values, as family pricks pound family cunts, and family balls fill family twats with warm family sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep it in the family shag

Relieves stress no end splashing spunk all over sister and mater!65365

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
great sexy story

short, but very hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous