Shari Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Shari was taken aback and a bit frightened. She forgot about her wedding ring. Her husband Mike would come in this bar from time to time and she had just mentioned to the bartender feelings for a woman. She could manage no more than a stutter in return. "I...I..."

"Hey don't worry," Albert said reassuringly. "Dead men and bartenders tell no secrets." He winked. "Bad for business. You want another one?"

Shari checked her watch. She had only been there 25 minutes. Mike wouldn't be home for at least another 2 hours or so. "Sure," she said, "what the hell."

Albert prepared her another drink and went on about tending to other customers. Shari turned and just checked out some of the people in the bar. There were not a lot of patrons on a Tuesday night, but she did notice two women on the dance floor. They were dancing with each other, and clearly there was a great deal of attraction between the two of them. One of the woman's hands ranged freely over the other girls body, breasts and all. Occasionally they would share a short kiss. Shari couldn't keep her eyes off of them, so brazenly open and sexual in public. She imagined for a moment that it was her and Monica in their places. She knew that these two young women would be retiring to more private accommodations to continue their activities, and her mind was going crazy thinking about the combination of alcohol, and an attractive woman. She found herself getting aroused sitting there in her chair.

She wasn't sure how long she had been watching them, but obviously they must have noticed her staring. One of the girls turned to her while hugging the other and gave Shari a small wave and blew her a kiss. Her friend turned and looked and Shari and smiled, then the two engaged in a very long, very passionate kiss. Shari was flustered that they had noticed her, and it felt almost like a teasing taunt.

Albert apparently noticed as well. "Boy that Tanya, she's really something else," he said, leaning against the bar behind Tanya.

"You know her?" Shari turned to face Albert.

"Know her, HA!," he laughed, "she works here! My best naughty waitress. Damn near every time she's off she's in here getting freaky with somebody. That girl she's with, boy, that was some night. This girl comes in, looking all lonely. Tanya here bets another regular girl that she can't pick the girl up. And did she ever!! The three of them ended up leaving here after last call and from what I here 3 is DEFINITELY better than one!"

"Oh....my," Shari was not only shocked at his candor but extremely intrigued at the thought of sex with some random women in a bar.

"You should call up that little lady friend of yours," Albert said, devilishly. "I bet there's no way she's turn down an opportunity to be with you."

Shari shook her head. "Oh no, no, I couldn't she doesn't even know. And besides she's one of my students so there's no wa..." Shari's hand shot over her mouth as she stopped in mid sentence. The alcohol had led her to say much more than she had intended.

Even Albert dropped his rag. He had noticed earlier her keychain had a bright red CHS on it, for Central High School. He quickly made the connection that she was a high school teacher.

"Well I'll be damned," he said," that's about the kinkiest thing I've heard all week."

Shari was shaking her head, "Oh god," she whispered softly to herself.

Albert put a hand on her shoulder, "Hey take it easy. I wouldn't tell a soul. Besides, trust me, I've heard a lot wilder things than that. You wouldn't believe some of the stuff that I can tell you about that have happened in these very walls."

Shari smiled, she felt better about spilling her secret. It actually felt good to tell somebody, even if it was essentially a stranger. "Excuse me for a minute. Gotta use the bathroom."

"All right." Albert glanced around, and noticed that Tanya and her friend had left the dance floor. The bar was beginning to thin out, and he saw them just entering the ladies room as well. "Uh, oh," he whispered to himself, smiling the entire time.

Shari was feeling pretty good from the liquor she had drank, and she figured she would use the bathroom and head for home. She would be there in plenty of time to beat her husband back. He would probably be in the mood, she hoped, because that was just what she needed to top off the night.

Entering the bathroom and stepping into the first stall, she found the room empty, or so she thought. As she squatted over the seat and raised her skirt, she looked over to the stall next to her and saw 2 sets of feet. Her surprise turned to curiosity when she heard the sounds of kissing and rustling of clothes. Whoever it was either was so preoccupied with what they were doing that they hadn't heard her come in, or they didn't care. Still, she quickly finished her business and stood, flushing behind her. As she opened the door and stepped out of the stall to wash her hands, the door to the stall next to her opened as well. She saw in the mirror that it was the two girls that were on the dance floor together earlier. She hoped that they didn't see the surprise on her face as she looked up and saw one girl with her halter top pulled down, revealing large, full breasts. The girls pants were also unzipped and pulled down slightly passed her hips.

Embarrassed, she said, "Oh..my. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disturb.."

"You don't have to go so fast," Tanya said, smiling at her. "I kinda think you like what you see."

To be honest, Shari did like what she saw. She had fantasized about having an encounter with Monica in much the same fashion. She turned, leaning against the countertop. "I..I don't know what to say," she stuttered nervously.

"You don't have to say a word. Come over here."

It was something about the way that Tanya looked at her, that she could not resist the temptation. Seeing the two girls standing there, one half naked had her heart and her hormones racing. She couldn't believe what she was doing as she walked over.

"This is Shana," Tanya said, "Don't you think she's sexy." Tanya had her arm around Shari's waist, and was moving down towards her butt. The feel of another woman's hand caressing ran chills up and down her spine.

"Y..yes," she said, staring at Shana's lovely body.

"Mmm," Shana moaned. She was obviously fairly intoxicated and completely horny. She moved closer to Shari, nuzzling her naked breasts against Shari's Shana started running her hands up and down Shari's stomach. Tanya was kissing Shari lightly on the back of her neck, and Shari felt like she was rapidly losing control. Her hips were writhing and thrusting almost reflexively, responding to the touch of these two women. No amount of daydreaming or fantasizing could have quite prepared her for this. She reached and put her hand on Shana's back, pulling her closely. Opening her eyes for a minute, she looked down at Shana, who was about 2 inches shorter than her, and kissed her. The depth and passion of the kiss surprised her, and sent her mind reeling. It was the first time she had ever kissed a woman, and the pleasure from just a kiss was immense. The experience was much different than kissing a man, her lips were softer, tongue smaller, and it was less forceful. It was almost intoxicating.

Tanya moved her hand underneath Shari's skirt and began to caress her ass. "Mmm, no panties," Tanya whispered in her ear.

Shari turned her head and between shallow breaths said, "No, they're in my bottom desk drawer at work."

Tanya chuckled. "I like your style." Tanya bent down to one knee, and raised Shari's skirt up around her waist. She ran one hand around in front and began to stroke Shari's shaved pussy. She found Shari's clit engorged and erect, beginning to appear slightly between her lips.

"Oh...shit." Shari couldn't control her mouth any longer. She had both of Shana's breasts in her hands, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. Shana groaned in appreciation. Shana skillfully unbuttoned the first 6 buttons or so, and slipped her hands in to caress Shari's breasts. Her nipples were hard, aching for a touch other than her own. Her body was responding to their every advance. Shari felt like putty in their hands, and that anything that they desired of her she would happily give into. Shana was stroking her pussy now, running a finger in and out of her every so often, while Tanya had both hands on her breasts, pinching her nipples with great force.

"Oh my god, I'm going to cum..." Shari managed to whisper. She had her head thrust back on Tnaya's shoulder, and was steadying herself with one hand on the wall.

"That's right, baby," Tanya whispered softly to her, "Let it go."

Almost on queue, Shari's body shuddered. The contractions in her abdomen were so strong she almost knocked Shana over, as she began to buck. Shana had a firm grip on her clit, however, and was not letting go. Sticking a finger deep inside Shari, Shana said, "Ooh yea, Tanya, she's squeezing the shit out of me." Shari bit her lip and tried not to scream, but she was grunting heavily through clenched teeth as the orgasm continued to wash over her. After a minute or so, she was able to breathe again and she slumped back against Tanya, who wrapped her arms around her and kissed her neck softly. Shana stood up and kissed her deeply as well, and they stayed there for a minute.

Pulling up her pants and top, Shana said to Shari, "I hope you had a good time tonight. You should come by more often."

"Um...I think I'll just have to do that," Shari replied, buttoning her dress. "I won't forget this, that's for sure."

"Good," Tanya said, "we can all have a good time. Let's get outta here."

"Perfect," Albert said, pressing the STOP button on the camera. "Tanya never disappoints." Tanya was the only other person that knew about the tiny camera mounted in the ceiling of the bathroom. He had left the bar just long enough to catch the whole affair on tape, which was maybe 10 minutes or so. He couldn't resist. He never did anything malicious with any of the various compromising scenes he had captured, but he and Tanya would have a good time watching it later. On his way back up the bar, he coolly removed the yellow "Out of Service" sign that he had placed in front of the door to ensure that they weren't disturbed. He was back behind the bar by the time the three ladies emerged. Although Shari tried to play it cool, it was clearly obvious to anyone that might be paying attention that she was certainly in a different frame of mind than when she went in.

Returning to the bar, Albert said to her, "Thought I lost ya in there," smiling broadly.

"Silly," she replied, "you know girls take a long time in the rest room."

"Ha, don' t I know," he said.

"Your waitress is really cool. When she usually work?"

Damn, Albert thought, Tanya must have really put it on this girl. "Oh, normally she's off on Tuesday and Wednesday, but you never know when you might catch her in here. Going home?"

"Yeah," she said, pulling her keys from her purse. "My husband will be home soon."

Albert thought to himself, Better take a shower before he gets there. "All right then, little lady. Come back and see us sometime."

She smiled at him rising from her stool. "You bet."

12