Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manny2314
Manny2314
708 Followers

When she had done as much of this as she could, she slowly pulled her fingers away from her pussy. But on the way one of her fingers pushed hard onto her clit. A tremendous jolt shot through her body, and she moaned loudly. Her finger automatically pushed her clit again, then rubbed it, hard, back and forth, until she was lost in a screaming orgasm, writhing on top of Eric's shaft.

When she recovered she found that the cock had sunk a couple inches deeper inside of her. And she wanted more. She began pushing down onto it, forcing it little by little into her pussy. As she raised up and down the crowd again did not know whether to watch her perfect little ass wiggling around, or the thick meat forcing her pussy lips apart. Allie had not totally come down from her orgasm, but she was working on another. Or perhaps she was having many little ones. Or one long, long one. She wasn't sure what her body was doing to her, but she knew that she had to keep doing this to her body. It was a wonderful feeling.

The deeper his cock sank into her the more electric jolts she was feeling. There was pain, yes. Her insides felt like they were being torn apart. But there was so much pleasure, and the pain just seemed to add to that. Allie was no longer being very rational. Her thought process was not working. She was going now on raw sexual instinct. Her pussy needed that cock in her, as much of it as there was, as deep as it could go. She had a sensation of fullness, like her stomach was overloaded with food. This cock could come out her throat for all she cared. She needed it. All of it.

Everyone else watched with both surprise and admiration as Allie kept taking more and more of Eric's cock inside her. Eric, too, was past rational thought. He needed release after all of this fucking, sucking, and teasing. His cock was heading for release. His hips were trying to pound up into Allie as much as they could. The couple had gotten into a rhythm, with her squating down and him pounding up. To the amazement of all, it seemed that his cock was firmly inside her. Repeatedly. And after their groins smashed against each other a few times, Eric raised up and stayed up, letting out a fierce growl as his long awaited orgasm hit.

On top of him, Allie felt his cock swell and unload, bathing her insides with cum. He held his body as high as could for a shot of cum, then lowered and pounded back up, cramming himself as deep as he could inside her as he unleashed another stream of cum in her pussy. He did this three, maybe four times, but truthfully she didn't know. After the second shot, Allie herself unleashed, cumming hard around his shaft.

She let loose a torrent of incoherent screaming as her orgasm completely took over her body. She raised up, she bent her body back, then forward quickly, nearly falling onto Eric before she caught herself. She did then collapse on top of him, still moving her hips a bit as her pussy continued to spasm. A few times Eric would shove his hips up as he ejected another little spurt of cum, until he was doing it with no cum left.

They both lay there like that, everyone admiring the show they had just seen as well as the ass bent over for their viewing pleasure. Eric's cock was still inside Allie, as all could see as well. It was a moment none of them would ever forget. That was especially true of Eric and Allie, though things were a bit hazy for Allie at the moment. She lay still, on top of Eric, her mind realizing that she was naked on top of him, her friends staring as much as they liked at her in perhaps her most intimate condition.

It wasn't as if she didn't care. She just didn't seem able to move. Eric also seemed totally spent, satisfied to be still while he got a little strength back his limbs. His dick still felt good inside the smooth, warm channel of Allie's vagina.

Allie could feel him shrinking inside her - if that's what you want to call it. Even though she could feel him getting smaller, she felt completely full. Her pussy was stuffed, as she normally felt, even though he had shrunk a fair amount by now. Holy hell, she had never felt anything like that. She was just hoping that there was no blood. No damage. But that would have to wait. She could not move for now.

Finally Ryan came over to the couple, still locked together. He placed his arms around Allie's waist and pulled her up. lifting his girlfriend up and off of another man's cock. Even though Eric was going soft, Ryan noticed how high he had to lift his girl before he heard the faint plop of Eric's dick falling out of her pussy. It gave him a very weird feeling that he knew he would not understand for a while. He rolled Allie off her lover and carried her over to the couch, where her held her in his lap, cuddling. She was completely naked, mostly exposed, and didn't care one bit.

After Allie was lifted off him, Eric began to get up. His dick was mostly laying down now, having lost most of its stiffness. Kristin came over to him, cradling him in her arms, asking him how he liked what had just happened. A silly question, as both of them knew. They just laughed, and kissed. A kiss that turned into a deep, wet, tongue-swapping, passionate, minutes-long kiss. By the time they came up for air their hands had been all over each other.

Kristin announced to the room that they could do whatever they wanted, but she and Eric were going into the bedroom, because she needed to be fucked. She had no doubt that Eric would be ready for another round very soon.

Kristin didn't need to wonder what the other couples would do. Devin's dick had been sticking through his fly for quite a while now, as he played with himself during the end of Allie's session, though noone had noticed. Now it was time to get serious. Cassandra didn't feel like fucking again right now, but she was giving him head before Kristin and Eric had started to kiss. In fact, Devin was so turned on that he came almost before the other couple had left the room.

Ryan, too, had been very turned on. Having seen one girl fucking Eric, then his own girl being ravaged by him (or was it the other way around?) he had almost cum from simply watching. Now that Allie had recovered, except the soreness in her pussy, she was giving Ryan one helluva blow job. It, of course, was most remarkable for the short time it took for him to cum. It had been an evening to never forget.

Manny2314
Manny2314
708 Followers
12