Sharing Big Bro's Monster Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to cum, but not with my fingers. If you want to cum, you're going to use Jonah's cock." 

My brother simply smiled at her, stroking his cock.

"I-I can't," she groaned, desperation laced in her weakened voice.

I climbed off the sofa and Jonah took my place. He didn't try to fuck her. He was just there, resting his enormous cock on her pubic bush. 

I couldn't help but touch it, wrapping my fingers around it and feel it pulse in my palm. "Just pretend it's a dildo. A big, thick, hot fleshy dildo."

She let out a raspy sigh. "I... I won't stop him if he enters me..."

I laughed, pressing my brother's cock over her pussy. Jonah flexed his hips a little, making his shaft grind against her pussy. 

"Fuck..." she moaned.

"It doesn't work like that," I said, using Jonah's cock to slather her juices and his precum all over her sensitive clit. "Jonah isn't going to make you do anything. You want his cock, you gotta take it yourself."

I took her hand and wrapped her fingers around my brother's cock.

"Go on, I know you want to," I purred. "Feel how big and thick it is inside that tight little pussy of yours."

She whimpered.

Jonah hissed through his teeth as I helped her guide his tip around her sensitive little clit, then down to the entrance of her pussy. Her hips quivered, grinding against him, making his tip kiss the entrance. 

"Fucking hell," my brother growled.

She held my hand as I felt him ease inside her. Her body was tensed up, so I used my finger to rub her clit in circles.

"B-Becca..."

She gritted her teeth as he slowly fed his cock into her. 

I kissed her sweat shone forehead. "It's okay, baby. It'll feel really good soon. I promise."

She let out a small shriek as half of his cock disappeared into her. He slowly withdrew it and pushed it back in, in a slow, continual tempo. To help her relax, I played with her clit as I lowered my mouth to her nipples and began sucking on them.

"Ah... Oh, God!" 

It didn't take long for her cries to turn into moans of pleasure. She gripped me tight as I felt her tense up from her orgasm.

"Did you cum?" Jonah asked. 

She nodded weakly.

"Good girl. But we're just getting started."

My brother lifted her up like she weighed nothing, and sat himself down. His cock still buried partway inside her, he got her to turn and face away from him, in reverse cowgirl. Talia alternated between panting helplessly and moaning out as he impaled himself into her. 

Veins bulged in his arms as he lifted and dropped her down in slow controlled strokes, until finally, he was buried all the way up inside her, all the way to the hilt.

"That's amazing," I said. "It's your first time, and you took my brother all the way in you."

Talia smiled, her eyes glazed over.

"Can you move?" Jonah groaned into her ear.

"I think so," Talia replied.

She used her hands to hoist herself up a little on my brother's muscular legs and started bouncing slowly. It was mesmerising to watch his cock disappear into my friend's cunt like this. 

Like a cat, I crawled up between her legs. I got the perfect view of his thick cock balls deep and stretching her tiny cunt over and over.

Instinctively, I reached under and teased my own pussy.

"Do you want to feel him cum inside you?"

She looked down at me and her eyes went wide. "W-we can't. Not even Ben had cum inside me yet. We always used condoms."

"Fuck, you can't say things like that," Jonah growled. "It'll just make me want to do it even more. To be the first to fill this pussy up with my seed."

"N-no..." she moaned, yet I could tell she was driving her hips down even harder on him. 

"I'm not going to force you. I can alway use Becca's cunt. Her pussy is perfect for filling."

Talia let out a desperate, needy sound. I could tell she was close to cumming again. "I want to feel it... I want to know what's it's like to be filled with that much cum deep inside me." 

"There's nothing else like it," I purred.

I took her clit into my mouth as she drove hard up and down on my brother, pistoning his cock in and out of her.

I groped my brother's heavy balls and felt them tighten.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum so much inside you!" Jonah said. 

"Give it to me! Please!"

Jonah let out a primal growl and grabbed her breasts. I sucked on her clit to really push her over the edge.

It did the trick. Her hands shot out, digging her nails in my scalp, yanking me hard against her as she climaxed. My brother's low guttural groans were music to my ears as he emptied his cock inside my friend. 

When he was done, he lifted Talia off his cock and placed her gently beside him on the sofa. Spent, Talia just lay there, breathing hard.

I cleaned my brother's cock off, moaning at the taste of her before prying Talia's legs and licking her pussy clean. The taste of them together was intoxicating. 

"You're such a good little slut," my brother said, stroking my head as I lapped up the creampie leaking out of Talia's pussy.

It tasted amazing. I think I will make this a regular thing.

Jonah left shortly for a shower. He thanked Talia for the fuck and told me he'd give me my reward later. 

Talia and I spent the rest of the evening giddy and glowing with that post sex bliss. She didn't say no when I suggested we had to do this again. 

12