Summer Inside His Sister Pt. 01

Story Info
Horny college girl discovers her brother's hard cock.
8.2k words
4.76
97.4k
251

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 04/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheLobster
TheLobster
425 Followers

Ethan didn't think much of it. Why would he? This wasn't the first time he and his sister Katie would be stuck at home for most of the summer holidays. Seasonal work was scarce, as this wasn't a touristy area, so neither of them managed to find jobs to help them pass the time. Not that they had been looking particularly hard. Their mother, being half-Asian and half-Slavic, frowned upon the very idea of teenagers working. In her view, they were supposed to focus on school: learning, passing exams, and getting to a good college. Everything else, she'd sometimes say, was merely a distraction.

To Ethan, it didn't make much sense at all, but he long since decided he wouldn't be the one to argue. Earning extra money wasn't high on his list of priorities, as the living standard of his family has been far from uncomfortable. A large house in an affluent neighborhood, with a expansive backyard and a sizeable swimming pool, wasn't exactly the worst holiday scenery. All of this, and more, was paid largely by his parents' divorce settlement, along with the alimony that his father has been dutifully sending them, every month for many years.

Ethan didn't resent the man. In fact, he didn't know him very well at all, given that the whole kerfuffle happened when he was around five or six years old. The cliche concept of his dad cheating on mom with the secretary had been totally abstract to him then. Now, it was just a distant memory. Since the divorce, Ethan's mom had done almost everything she could to ensure that neither him, nor his sister, would ever feel like the family was missing something -- or someone.

And so, being eighteen now, Ethan shouldn't have much to complain about. But in truth, he had, except his problems were all of personal nature. It would be an understatement to say that Ethan didn't have a lot of success navigating the social minefield of high school. Being quite shy, he didn't have a lot of friends. The few girls he managed to ask out, rather awkwardly, responded with casual dismissal at best and outright mockery at worst.

While he wasn't ugly by any means, and his 5'11" frame gave him some physical advantage, Ethan's biggest problem was the fact that he was thoroughly unremarkable. Other than try to pay attention to what the teachers were saying (with decent success, to be fair), his interests consisted primarily of playing video games and jerking off. As it turns out, this wasn't a winning combination when it came to attracting the opposite sex, so Ethan remained a virgin, with dim prospects for changing that anytime soon.

His summer plans thus revolved mostly around "practicing" those two hobbies. The presence of his sister Katie posed no risk of cramping his style, for he didn't have much of one to begin with. If anything, it was her who could complain about having to hang out with her dumpy brother.

In high school, Katie had been the furthest from a social outcast. It was impossible to be one when you were one of the hottest girls in class, and especially when you paired those good looks with a bubbly, easy-going personality. Topping off at 5'8", with trim and athletically toned body, she enjoyed plenty of attention from guys who wanted to get between her long legs, or place their groping hands on her perky breasts.

Quite a few of them succeeded, actually, because Katie had a rather casual approach to sex and dating. Spiteful girls would call her a slut, but the label didn't really stick to the cute, innocent-looking blonde. Sure, she might have had a new boyfriend every few weeks or so, but she never cheated on any of them, nor had drunken hook-ups at parties like some of her classmates did. Katie's mother instilled in her the importance of academic achievement, so that was always the girl's first priority.

Now, Katie was coming back after her first year in college, older and far more experienced than her brother Ethan. The taste of campus life still fresh in her mind, she was looking forward to several weeks in her quiet little hometown. Between reconnecting with her old friends (of both sexes), her plans included mostly sunbathing and chilling out by the pool.

So, for the first week or thereabouts, Katie has been relaxing under the bright California sun, scrolling through her phone and idly pondering whether to get in touch with some of the guys she used to date.

Today was no different, as she was just about ready to go downstairs and start soaking up the morning rays of sunshine. Already in her small bikini, she realized there was one more thing she needed to bring to enjoy another languid summer day.

"Ethan, did you take my sunscree-- Oh!"

Katie clearly should've knocked, instead of absentmindedly walking into her brother's room without warning. If she did, maybe she wouldn't have seen what she was looking at now, shocked and wide-eyed.

"Katie?!... What the hell?!"

Ethan froze. He was still in bed, although he had pushed the covers and exposed most of his naked body. Laying on his back, he had both hands wrapped around the long, turgid shaft of his impressive erection. Like every day since puberty hit him, he was taking care of his morning wood. The last thing he expected was for his always-sleeping-in sister to barge in at such an early hour without knocking!

"Huh..." she said quietly, a slight smirk curling her lips.

He blinked, realizing Katie hasn't apologized, or scurried away sheepishly. Instead, she was still standing in the doorway, with a rather quizzical expression on her face. A moment later, she giggled, then simply walked in and closed the door behind her.

"Ugh, what the fuck?..." Ethan groaned in confused embarrassment, finally reaching for the sheet to cover his nudity. "Get out! Can't you see I'm --"

"Busy jacking your big cock?" she finished for him with a grin, glancing meaningfully at the prominent flagpole that was now tenting the sheets. "Sorry, bro, I'm afraid I have seen it all! You might as well just keep going..."

Ethan felt like his brain has turned into scrambled eggs. He couldn't quite understand what his sister was even saying to him. "Wha... what?"

"Come on! There's nothing to be ashamed of," she insisted, a tip of her tongue appearing between her lips for a brief moment. "I can see you aren't exactly, you know, finished with this..."

Ethan let out something between a sigh and another embarrassed groan. "I know..."

"So?"

"I can't do it with you standing here!"

"Why not?" Katie asked teasingly. "I'm pretty sure it would only make it easier for you..."

Some of the color on Ethan's face suddenly drained away. "H-how do you mean?"

She stepped closer, crossing her arms under the skimpy bikini top. Her breasts swelled, barely covered by the tiny triangular patches that hid little more than her nipples. "You could have a closer look," she said in a low voice, "instead of just peeping out your window..."

He swallowed, hard. He knew there was no denying it, because he *had* been watching his sister sunbathing for the past week. While it wasn't always her scantily clad body that he thought about when touching his rock-hard dick, Ethan's sister was definitely a recurring star of his frequent stroke fantasies.

"I... I'm..."

She shrugged. "Sorry? Don't be. I'm actually quite flattered," she said with an impish grin. "In fact, I was debating whether I should start working on my tan lines today... You wouldn't tell Mom if I did, would you?"

Ethan's eyes went wide, as he eventually understood what his sister was alluding to. Did she really say she wanted to sunbathe in the nude?

"N-no," he stammered, then took a breath and said more firmly, "Of course not!"

Katie's grin grew even more mischievous. "But you *would* be watching me, right?"

For the first time since she caught him, a faint trace of a smile appeared on Ethan's face as he nodded.

"Mhm..." Katie purred, evidently quite pleased with his answer. "I see... Would you do more than just watch?"

He swallowed again, reflexively glancing at his still-hard cock.

"Oh, of course," Katie understood immediately, then playfully shook her head. "But... really? I'm your sister, you know!"

"But you're hot!" he blurted out, surprised at his own boldness. "Err, I mean..."

"Uh-uh," she stopped him. "I know this is exactly what you meant! You want to jack off while watching your hot sister sunbathe without a swimsuit. Is this how my dorky brother plans to spend his summer?"

Now that she said it, Ethan realized just how pathetic it was. He sighed and hung his head low, averting his gaze from the half-naked figure of his sexy sister. He wasn't even sure if he was busted or not, but at that moment, he didn't really care. Even his morning hard-on, strong and unyielding thus far, began to slowly wilt in shame.

"Please," he croaked. "Can you just... go?"

"I'm not going anywhere, silly," Katie said, now with a kinder but still teasing smile. "Not until I've seen you cum!"--Ethan's eyes bulged out--"What?... If you're going to get yourself off while thinking about me, don't you think I should be allowed to see that?"

Before he mustered any argument against her weird logic, she grabbed the bed sheet and yanked it in one swift motion. Katie's brother was now exposed once again, naked and with a sizeable erection that was quickly growing back to full hardness.

"Mhm..." she purred again, eyeing his rising shaft. "Yes, you *really* have nothing to be ashamed of!"

***

As it turns out, not everything about Ethan was thoroughly unremarkable.

One evident exception, now displayed to his sister in all its throbbing glory, was the decidedly above-average size of his dick. It measured close to ten inches when fully hard, and had a wide girth to match its impressive length. When Katie finally saw it, unobscured by her brother's stroking hands, she couldn't help but to sharply draw air to her nostrils. The worldly girl has seen her fair share of cocks, of course, but this one had them all beat. And to think that it belonged to her awkward younger brother! Her mind immediately started to wander, thinking of the possibilities...

"Uhm... So are you going to just stand here, or...?"

"Oh, right," Katie said, pulled back from her momentary distraction. She skipped forward and sat on the bed, no further than two feet from Ethan and his rock-hard erection. "By all means, bro!" she added, offering him a cheeky grin.

"This is crazy," he muttered, then slowly wrapped his palms around the solid pillar. With some hesitation, the nervous boy finally began to stroke it, using the copious pre-cum he had already leaked over the lengthy shaft. He tried to keep his focus on the task at hand but his gaze kept drifting away, shifting to the sexy spectator who, somehow, had actually coaxed him into jerking off right in front of her!

Ethan's sister, sitting there in her barely-there bikini, watched her brother with intense curiosity. She still had a smirk of her face, but it was slowly fading, replaced by a less playful expression that belied her increasing desire to see his huge cock spurt. Now and again, she would fidget and bite her lip, trying to resist the urge to do something more than simply watch. Feeling more and more frisky, she grabbed her boobs and lifted them, clearly for her brother's benefit, then toyed with the thin strap of fabric that covered her hardened nipple.

Ethan saw it all. He was now openly staring at his wanton sister, gasping in disbelief at the lewd spectacle that she was putting for him without shame. Before long, and totally unprompted, she reached behind her back and untied her bikini top in a flash. Rather than make a big show out of it, she simply threw it away and raised her arms high, letting her horny brother to feast his eyes upon the perfect round globes of her ample bosom.

"Like them?" she asked playfully, squeezing her breasts together and giggling. "Much nicer to see them up close, isn't it?"

"Ahh... yeah," Ethan groaned, pausing for a second when he realized he might be getting close. "They are beautiful, sis..."

"Your sister's breasts," she reminded him, and chuckled. "That's what you are looking at, and jerking off! Damn, this is so naughty..."

For a while, the only sounds in the room were that of Ethan's increasingly frantic strokes, along with the short, rapid breaths of the two practically naked siblings. Katie's own arousal was surging to almost unbearable levels. She was now gasping and moaning, as she pinched and tweaked the hard nubs of her aching nipples. Only the thinnest sliver of inhibitions prevented her from jamming a hand into her soaked bikini bottoms, and sticking several fingers into her practically gushing pussy. This was her brother, after all; she shouldn't be masturbating next to him.

On the other hand, she was his sister, and he obviously *was* getting himself off right here! The fact that it was Katie who goaded him into doing this seemed strangely irrelevant now. She was horny enough to accept any excuse, as the smoldering furnace between her legs could no longer be ignored.

"Ahhh..." her brother then moaned, sensing his impending release. "Sis, I don't think I can hold it much longer... FUUUCK!!!"

With a savage grunt, Ethan exploded, discharging his first shot of hot white cum with an incredible force of his pent-up urges. Surprised, Katie didn't move at all, and she was instantly blasted by a copious amount of her brother's ejaculate. Stunned by its sheer volume, she quickly became an easy target of his next immense salvos.

Ethan was in heaven, groaning in pleasure from his tremendous release. He was watching in shock and excitement, as wad after wad of his own cum landed on the hot, practically naked body of his sexy older sister. He came and came, easily more than a dozen large spurts, before the final volley splattered against his crotch and trickled down the length of his thick, pulsing shaft.

After that, he threw his head back, overwhelmed by the intense experience. He stared at the ceiling, unable to move a muscle, wondering if the sight of his gorgeous sister covered from head to toe in his cum was merely an erotic fantasy...

"Holy shit!"

Or maybe it was not?

"Jesus, bro! Do you always cum so much?" his sister asked, laughing. "Guess it was smart of me to take the top off, right?"

Nope, this wasn't just a figment of Ethan's sex-crazed imagination. His sister Katie was really sitting on his bed, with gobs upon gobs of his thick seed coating most of her nubile body. She looked as if she had spilled a whole quart of milk on herself, and particularly on her shapely boobs that were now dripping with her brother's semen. She even got some of it trailing down her cheeks and forehead, and quite possibly a splash or two that glued together several strands of her hair. Very little of her smooth skin has been spared from the powerful outbursts of her brother's rampant cock.

"Wow, Katie..." he stammered, his brain having trouble to even register this straight-up pornographic view. "I... didn't mean to..."

"To cover your sister in cum? You don't say!" she tried to rib him, but couldn't resist to immediately burst into a fit of giggles. "Geez, Ethan! You really gave me more than I bargained for. Was it all just because I showed you my boobs?"

"Uhm... I... I think it's simply because you were here," he answered sheepishly.

"The real thing is better than your imagination, huh?" Katie teased him, swiping a finger over her glazed cleavage and popping it inside her mouth. "Mmm, your cum tastes pretty good, too!... But wait a minute, I can see that you are still hard. Does it mean you need to jerk off again?"

A deeper blush colored Ethan's already red cheeks. "Yeah, maybe even more than once," he said, gazing at his hot, jizz-covered sister. "I normally do it twice every morning, but after... this... I don't think it's gonna go soft so easily."

Katie stared at him slack-jawed, her mouth catching some stray dollops of cum that were still dribbling down her pretty face. She could scarcely believe her ears! Could it be true? Was her total goof of a brother actually an absolute stallion in disguise? She saw his huge cock, she saw him come literal buckets all over her naked body, she could see him stay rock-hard even after this epic orgasm, and now he's claiming he'd be good for two, maybe even three more rounds?!

It sounded almost too good to be true. Her pussy was practically on fire; the week-long abstinence from sex was really starting to take its toll on the highly libidinous girl. She needed a good fuck, and she was almost desperate enough to try ringing up some of her ex-boyfriends. But what if she didn't need to? What if the solution to her woes had been right here, all this time?...

"Ethan, I need to ask you something," she started, suddenly getting quite serious, "but please, think carefully before you decide to answer..."

Intrigued, if a little worried, he got up and sit next to her. "What is it, Katie?"

She took a deep breath, then closed her eyes and said, "How would you like it to have sex with your sister?"

***

True to his promise, Ethan's cock didn't even begin to go down. Given the prospect of potentially getting inside the steamy hot pussy of his older sister, it could probably stay hard like that forever. But Katie wasn't looking for a one-and-done deal. If she were to commit incest -- a morally iffy endeavor, regardless of how willing you were -- she had to be sure that her brother would be in for the long haul.

"I don't care that you're a virgin," she stated right away, much to her brother's chagrin. "What? You thought I wouldn't figure it out?... Please! It's painfully obvious that this is the first time you are naked with a girl. But don't worry, bro," she said with an encouraging grin. "because if we do this, then I can guarantee you will get a *lot* of practice!"

He swallowed, watching his topless sister use a towel to wipe the last bits of his cum from her body. He still wasn't certain that all of this wasn't simply some wet dream. Was he really talking to his hot sister about the two of them having sex all throughout summer?

"Yes," he said, agreeing for the umpteenth time. "Yes, dammit! Where do I sign up?"

She rolled her eyes. "Did you even listen to me, you doofus? I said that I can probably take even a dork like you, and turn him into someone who knows his way around the bedroom. What I don't want is for this whole effort to go to waste," she said resolutely. "If we fuck, and you'll get all cocky and confident, and you get yourself a 'real' girlfriend, then I don't want to be left out because you are suddenly in love, and you can no longer have sex with your sister! Do you understand that?"

"Wow, sis," Ethan let out, instinctively stroking his persistent erection. "You sure don't beat around the bush!"

"I don't," she agreed with a sigh, eyeing his massive hard-on. "Why should I? We both need the same thing. I just need you to promise that once you start fucking me, we will keep doing it until the end of summer."

"I pro--"

"No," Katie interrupted him. "Think with your other head for a minute, okay? This is incest we are talking about. Even my friends back in college, who are into some kinkiest shit you can imagine, would probably agree it's a little weird to have sex with your own brother," she said, then added in a low voice. "But I think it's actually pretty damn hot..."

Ethan wanted to immediately agree, then remembered he was supposed to consider the issue more carefully.

In truth, however, there was nothing here for him to think about. His incredibly sexy older sister, whose gorgeous nubile body he had jacked off to numerous times, was offering to become his fuck-buddy for the whole summer! Rather than beat his hard meat on his own, Ethan could be sticking it inside what he imagined was some very hot, very tight pussy that would fit perfectly around his throbbing erection. So what that it belonged to his sister Katie? As far as Ethan was concerned, she was a hot chick first and foremost, and evidently a horny one, too!

TheLobster
TheLobster
425 Followers