All Comments on 'Sharing is always fun'

by KellyJames

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Quite good but????

I could have really liked the story but you changed from one telling the story to another and another and screwed the whole thing up . Get your tenses and grammer straight and it could be really good . By the way , it is very risky to go from fucking someones ass then straight to their pussy .

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanalmost 17 years ago
OK, but irresponsible

The story lacks any sense of building arousal. Within a few paragraphs of the beginning, the characters are having sex. This story is like a "quickie;" sometimes a quickie is OK, but memorable stories, like memorable sex, have some development of characters, dialogue, and sexual tension before the sexual action begins. As an arousing story, it is just OK, and you can probably do better.

However, going from anal sex to vaginal penetration and then to oral sex was not responsible. That is an unsafe practice for anyone engaging in anal sex. You aren't required to include safe sex practices in submissions, but wouldn't it be better if you did?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Fairly good, and you had me interested till he pulled out of her ass and then fucked her pussy. Wrong, wrong, so fucking wrong. The list of health alarms that go off in my head just reading it make me fucking cringe, and Im a guy!

Pretty much ruined it for me :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous