All Comments on 'Sharing Kim'

by E.Z.Riter

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wife is for sharing

Like the story I too have shared my wife with two of my friends ,my younger brother and two of my co brothers in laws and my maternal uncle. My wife is a very sexy lady and the sharing started after 3 years of our wedding the first being with my maternal uncle. My maternal uncle was a handsome man and just ten years my senior and he was the one who taught me masturbation and also my first fuck with with his wife and he fucked my wife at a family function when we were sleeping in one room only and i did his wife and then later on my younger brother joined in and started fucking her which continued with her B.I,L,s joining and at one particular family wedding she became so sore after thirteen fucks in one night by the six lovers and once by me that she begged to be given a reprieve as her cunt(Phuddi in indian ) was so swollen that she would we be unable to walk in the morning if she had another indulgence. Wifes are a must for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sharing is best

I agree, wives are supposed to be shared. Many men (white and black) have fucked my wife - and still do. She also likes sharing me with other women. After all its just a case of a cock and a cunt. It does not have to be love, but lust. I, however, don't like girl/girl or man/man for that matter. A cock should be in a cunt and nowhere else

CyberSearcherCyberSearcherabout 13 years ago

I was hoping she would leave him for Dave. Serve the smug bastard right.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 13 years ago
Leve him?

Yes, but certainly not for Dave. She should find someone who has no obvious mental disorders.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Psychologically Complex

There was a lot more to this story than first meets the eye. She knew on her wedding night that she was going to fuck Dave. Later, she was “marked” as Jason’s property with the hicky. Then, she had to be restrained and forced to fuck Dave; while Jason “marked” her face with his cum.

She is very, very emotionally intelligent and got Jason’s goat by telling him she would fuck the redheaded guy and other guys they saw on the street. Jason felt jealousy and possessiveness. She now has Jason bonded to her for life. She knew exactly what she was doing.

She just did not want to be like Jason’s former girlfriends that were shared with Dave of their own consent. She basically set this up so she had to be tied up and forced, Jason helped stick Dave’s penis in her.

There are layers and layers of meaning in this story. But, beyond all that she set herself up for a very happy lifelong marriage with Jason. Plus, she gets to shag Dave, Emily and their girlfriends.

Smart, smart, smart little slut, this Kim is!!

McAnonMcAnonover 7 years ago
Clown ?

Is this guy real or just another pervert. Amazed she actually married it. It had no real feelings for his wife apart from pimping her out to its "friend". It never revealed any good reason either.

Ni' points a really stupid and disgusting offering

OnethirdOnethirdabout 7 years ago
Intensity

Very nice build up, and good fireworks in the finale, then a slide back down to normalcy. I would love to have seen more of this lust pentangle develop.

JohnFreeJohnFreeabout 7 years ago
Rape is Still Rape

Was there supposed to be something entertaining here.....A husband just became a criminal...and you get turned on...HOW SICK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This story is Mistitled..It should read "Raping Kim"

I like to reads stories that have an element of TRUTH in them....This one suggest that all the men involved are arrogant selfish assholes who hook up with codependent and dysfunctional women....

Additionally

In My World NO MEANS NO....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This should be in NonConsent/Reluctance NOT Loving Wives

This should be in NonConsent/Reluctance NOT Loving Wives

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
Nice

Curious little story, but I liked how the explored Jason and Kim's feelings leading up to the sex and after.

I loved the claiming and reclaiming and things like "Not you and Dave, but you.", "That fierce, demanding ownership."

This is the stuff a lot of sharing stories overlook, it's not just about the sharing it's what happens between the couple, in fact, I find that more important (not necessarily as sexy).

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
And like a fool

I forgot to read the comments before.

It is not rape.

Leading up to the night of the sex, when she said no or stop they did.

The night of the sex she had told him he would need to do as he had said, ie tie her up and feed Dave into her.

Each time she said no that night, it was not no to sex. Was she ready? No, You don't think I'm going to do this do you? No. Where was the "take it out" or "no" when they paused after putting it in, where was the part where Kim lost it and accused Jason of being complicit?

There was no rape, in fact as Anon 08/18 showed the person in most control was in fact Kim.

And apart from anything else, it's fiction.

FreeJohnFreeJohnabout 5 years ago
Unbelievable and Un-Human

In real life folks don't do this shit.

And it pisses me off to read something that could have been fun and believable....this crap however just turns humans into Selfish Monsters.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
"He wanted to share his wife with his best friend."

i.e., he's an idiot!

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 4 years ago
Good quirky account of "Wife Sharing"

I enjoyed the story, I was not really sure if she would fuck Dave or not until it happened. I think the concept of sharing is a good part of married life and a happy wife is a well-fucked wife, so the hubby is insuring his wife is very happy. When a married couple finds a really good stud, friend or whoever, sex becomes ultra erotic for all participants.

The story is well worth 5*

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Sharing wife?

My lawnmower, no problem. My favorite shotgun? Sure, as long as you clean it. My wife, not if you plan to keep breathing. Ridiculous premise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
fooled me

I thought when he wrote about her heels digging in or something like that she was in fact tossing him away onto his ass and she was going slap her husband and leave him. I didn't think she was going to go wild and be the aggressor and love it and be so happy.

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
Sharing Wife ? -- 26thNC comment

I haven't yet read the story, only the comments.

I agree with the NC man's comments about things a husband might share, but my reasoning differs somewhat from his.

Wives are not 'shared'. It is an inappropriate word.

A man's lawnmowers etc are possessions. He makes decisions about them and who may use them. A wife is not a possession and makes her own decision as to whom she has sex with. If force or coercion is used to over-rule her decision it is at least morally wrong and possibly illegal.

I'll now read the story. The comments make it sound interesting.

Lue

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
"I'd like to define faithful." Well said Kim. Wouldn't we all ?

This little gem has sat here on the site since 2002 with occasional comments (now 18 of them) made over those eighteen years. I liked the way it left the reader with many questions, and no clear answers (as the different responses makes very clear).

Were the final decisions made by Kim those she would have made if she was thinking rationally at the time? Are decisions made in the sexual heat of the moment justification for the behaviour of those who take sexual advantage? Or was it rape as some commenters concluded?

Again I say, wives are different from lawnmowers (and even shotguns). Husbands do not 'share' wives.

Artificial Intelligence may change the ability of mowers and guns to make their own decisions. Until then, the owner decides whether or not they will be shared. Wives already have that ability. Wives are not 'owned' like a possession and nobody should take away the right of wives to decide whether or not they will 'share' their sexual activities beyond the marital boundaries.

Lue

Ps: Thanks 26thNC. Your comments on stories while you have been trawling through the archives do occasionally expose gems like this one.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
HOW THE FUCK........

did this end up in "loving wives" category ?? I guess they allow anything in there....I counted over a dozen NO from Kim...that she did NOT want sex with Dave... she was restrained and raped....not even worth voting on.. husband should be castrated or shot... I have asked my wife for over a decade to allow a guy to join us..to share her...she has always said no..I wouldn't think of tying her down and have someone rape her...never ever...probably one of the ten worst stories on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good,it moved ar just the pace I like. It was a story that I could believe.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a senseless, convoluted, piece of shit this "story" is ! Certainly one of the more confusing, idiotic, wastes of time for everyone connected to it. Senseless...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous