Sharing Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait a minute," Dave said. "Where're you going?"

They stopped and stared at him.

"Pussy check," he said with a grin.

Emily laughed and raised her skirt to reveal her thick bush. She wore no underwear. Lana also was pantieless. Holding her skirt hem, Kim looked at me. I nodded and she raised the skirt for Dave's inspection.

"Unh, unh. No panties allowed. Come here, woman."

Kim didn't move. I put a hand on her back and gently nudged her toward him. She didn't resist, but she stopped moving to him unless I pushed. She quivered when he pulled her panties down. Dave stood and kissed her hard as his hand massaged her pussy.

"Today's the day I fuck you, Kim," he said as he released her.

"No," she replied softly. When she turned to me, her expression made me shake like I had palsy.

Shopping was fun. The five of us laughed as we wandered through the small shops. Three scantily clad attractive women drew more than a few stares. Their movements were sensual, their faces hot. They enjoyed the men looking, but when Kim thought the appraisals were too strong, she answered by taking my hand and turning to flash the mark I'd made on her. One time, there was wild happiness in her eyes when three young men whistled at them.

"Would you like me to fuck one of them?" Kim whispered in my ear.

I gave her a nasty look and walked away. She slipped in front of me and blocked my path. Her eyes were alive as she held onto my shirt.

"Will I get spanked for mentioning it?"

I tried to move around her, but she wrapped her arms around my waist, holding on like a leech.

"Well? Will I? I hope so. It'll show me you love me, but why would you get mad? I know. Because I'm your wife. I belong to you. The thought of me with any other man - except Dave - drives you nuts."

"You're right. Your mine. And Dave's."

"No. Yours alone. If I go to Dave, it'll be because you insisted. No matter how hot I may be, or how much I want some other man, I'd never do it voluntarily. I'd never hurt you and I wouldn't risk losing you."

"What's so secretive?" Emily asked interrupting us.

We returned to the beach house after lunch to eat, sun and nap. My nap was with a happy and playful naked Kim in my arms. We dined at a different restaurant that night. The women wore dresses rather than Dave's outfit, but they were naked underneath. Dave and I danced with all three of them and fought off other men trying to pick off the spare woman. We had a wonderful time and laughed as we rode home.

After Kim and I entered our bedroom, I closed the door behind us.

She made sure I was watching her as she unzipped her dress and gracefully stepped out of it. She was wearing only thigh high stockings, low heels and a big hickey on her neck.

"Ready to fuck Dave?" I asked.

"I told you that I don't want Dave," she replied.

"I've told you I want you to do it, but that it's your decision."

"I've told you I'm not going to do it voluntarily."

"Kim, what would you do if you were me?" I asked.

"I'm not you."

"If you were?"

"I'm not. Anyway, I'm not sure what's in your mind. I don't think you're sure about it. I don't think you really know if you want to share me with Dave. All those other women you shared without a doubt. You broke up with the ones who wouldn't do it. But - with me - you're not sure. Am I right?"

"That's possible," I answered ducking a direct response. I already knew the answer.

"That makes me feel very special, and you marked me as yours."

"I love you. I don't want to make you do something you don't want to do."

"I love you, too. I don't want to do something to make you angry or to hurt you. I'm afraid of damaging our relationship."

"What would you do?"

"Jason, I don't want to lose you."

"You're not going to lose me. Answer the question."

"All right. Theoretically. If I were the man, and I really meant it when told my wife to have sex with my friend, and she refused . . . "

Her eyes were bright with an intensity I'd never seen from her. Her body was tense, every sense on alert.

"....I'd keep the promise I made."

"What promise?" I asked.

"The promise made the night wedding invitations were selected."

I remembered that promise and grinned broadly. She turned a bright red, but didn't look away.

"I love you, Jason. I love you with all my heart," she said tenderly.

"I love you, too," I replied. "Finish undressing. I'll be back in a minute."

I had a nice visit with Dave and his ladies. Fortunately, he had brought the toys I needed. Kim was pacing the floor when I returned. She was shaking a little, but her eyes were bright and eager.

"What are those things?" she asked.

"Restraints. Lay back."

As I fastened the restraint around her wrist, she said softly, "Tell me you love me."

"I love you, Kim. I always have. I always will."

"I love you, too. Are you really going to do this?"

"Yes."

"I'm not sure I believe you, but if you are, please, Jason, do me one favor."

"What?"

"No foreplay. Just do it."

Tears filled her eyes and slipped down her cheeks as I fastened her arms to headboard. They were tears of excitement, of sexual need, tinged with fear I really was playing a game with her. Her skin was a hot pink. Her nipples were a rose-colored granite. Her pussy lips were bloated and slick. I pulled her legs back and tied them wide and open.

She was pulling to test her bondage when Dave, Emily and Lana entered the room. They were naked. Dave's cock bounced in front of him, hard and straight. Kim raised her head to stare at it. I don't think she saw anything else. Lana sat on the bed by me and Emily set up a video camera. Dave stood over Kim.

"Ready to fuck, Kim?" Dave said with a smile.

"No, Dave," she replied. She looked at me to make sure I'd heard her.

"You still don't believe I'm going to share you with Dave, do you?" I said.

"No."

"Come here, Dave," I said patting the bed between Kim's legs.

As he knee-walked over her, his cock bounced against her pubis. She couldn't help herself. She moaned and raised her pelvis to get him in her. Startled, she jerked back. She looked frightened as she stared into my face.

"It's okay. Remember - I said to fuck him eagerly and happily. You're going to fuck Dave now, Kim. I guiding his cock to your pussy. There. Feel him lodged in your opening? I'm rubbing his cock on your pussy lips. Feel it? My hand's on his ass now. I'm pushing him into you."

Every muscle in her hard body was tight, ass raised in the air, arms corded, as she pulled against the ropes. Her mouth was open. She didn't blink. She was a statue except for the muscles in her stomach and ass, which clinched and unclinched with every millimeter of his progress into her.

Dave stopped and waited when his pubis touched hers. Kim hadn't moved. She exhaled slowly. Quickly, I yanked the velcro, releasing her restraints. Her head turned toward me, eyes staring and unbelieving.

"You did it. He's in me. He's in me all the way," she whispered.

"Fuck him! Fuck him now!"

Kim screamed as her legs flew down, jamming her heels into the bed. Her arms wrapped around Dave and she lifted him in the air.

"Holy shit," Dave murmured.

Kim's face contorted. She emitted a high-pitched screech as her first orgasm ripped through her. Dave started pounding her as if his life depended on it. Kim fucked him back with every stroke.

They were doing it! My wife and my best friend! They were fucking! And I was inches away watching them!

I heard a moan behind me. Emily shoved Lana on her back and buried her face in her pussy. Lana wrapped those strong legs around Emily's head and thrust against her.

"More, more," Kim said.

She was fucking him back hard. Teeth gritted, she hung on by her nails. Dave's back was torn with droplets of blood oozing from him.

That's it, baby, I thought. Fuck him like he's never been fucked in his life.

"Harder, Dave! Fuck me harder!"

Whirling Dervishes! Mad dogs! That's how they were! Muscles straining. Breath heavy! I was stroking my cock as I lay by them. The smell! The heat! It was overpowering - the experience that blew my mind.

"Now! Now! Goddamn it, now!" Kim screamed.

Dave couldn't hold back. His ass jumped. He groaned loudly. Kim's nails dug into his ass and held him to her.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Yes! Yes!"

Her face was anguish. Her body was rigid. Her eyes rolled back in her head as Dave collapsed on her.

The bed moved. Lana and Emily slipped behind me and Emily kissed me. I could taste Lana's juices on her. My cock was hard. I really needed to cum. Kim was trapped under Dave, his dead weight pinning her to the bed. Her head was toward me.

"Let me take care of that," Emily whispered, dragging her nails down my shaft.

"No," Kim mumbled. "No."

She was too tired to move, but she fought to speak.

"Mark me with it."

"What?" I asked.

"Cum on my face, Jason." Kim said. "Mark me with your cum to show I'm yours."

That started it. Just her words. I felt the tingles, the tightness. I stuck my cock in her face and groaned as squirt after squirt covered her face and hair. She smiled feeling its sticky weight.

"Jason's," Kim mumbled as she passed out.

I looked at my sweet wife laying there with her face covered in my cum and my best friend splayed on top of her. As I collapsed by her, I was as happy as I'd ever been.

My cock started to soften, but Emily had other ideas. She rolled Dave off Kim. Kim blinked up at her through her cum covered eyes.

"May we?" Emily asked very softly.

Kim nodded and smiled. Her hand sought mine. I squeezed back. Emily mounted me. Her thick bristle rubbing against my cock made him respond despite the tremendous release only a minute ago. Lana was over Kim like a cat, licking all the cum from her. I swear Lana was purring.

I started to roll Emily over, but she stopped me.

"Let me do this, Jason," she said.

I wasn't strong enough to overcome her if I wanted to, which I didn't. Emily's tight pussy moved slowly up and down. Her breasts swayed invitingly above me. Kim moaned. I saw Lana sucking on her nipples before slipping down to suck Dave's cum out of her. When Lana's tongue flicked her clit, Kim groaned. A shock went through her as she orgasmed again. Emily whimpered and started to move faster. She was starting to boil. I boiled with her.

I awakened the next morning about daybreak. Kim was curled up against me with her leg over mine and her head on my chest. I slid out of bed to go pee. Kim was right behind me.

"Want to go back to bed?" I asked.

"No. I want to talk," she answered.

I led her out the back toward the beach. Was it just yesterday she wouldn't go to the beach without a suit? Now she was going naked and obviously well fucked with dried saliva and cum on her face and body. We held hands as we walked. The day was already warm. No one else was up at this hour. We walked some distance without speaking and started back.

"Is everything all right?" she asked softly.

"Yes, very much all right. How about you?"

She grinned. "You know the answer to that. I loved it." Her expression became serious. "I was afraid you'd be angry with me. I couldn't believe you'd really share me."

"You wanted him from the start, didn't you?"

"No, not from the start."

"You're playing games."

"All right. I'll be honest. When you mentioned it, I was horrified, but as I thought about, it intrigued me. By the time we married, I knew I'd fuck Dave if you insisted and I hoped you'd insist. But - I was going to make sure, really sure, that's what you wanted before I said or did anything."

She stopped in front of me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Don't you see, Jason? Don't you understand? I could live the rest of my life with no other man - only you, but the idea of another man was very exciting to me. When you shoved him in me, I couldn't believe it, but I loved it."

"Would you fuck someone else if I asked you to do it?"

"Please don't ask me. If you do, I'd tell you no and I'll mean it." She kissed me very softly. "Look, Jason, with Dave, we both wanted me to do it, but with any others, the jealousy would tear us apart. Now. You be honest with me."

"It wasn't like I imagined. I've never been jealous before, never in my life. When you teased about fucking that guy with the red head, I went nuts. You're right about the jealousy."

"But with Dave . . .?"

"No jealousy. It was a real turn on for me, but, Kim, there won't be any others."

"That's just the way I want it. Just you. Only you . . . and Dave only if you tell me to do it." Her eyes were bright and happy.

"Say, that hickey looks particularly big and purple in the sunlight. I hope it goes away before we get home," I said.

"I don't. I like people to know I'm your woman."

"Hum. Maybe I should mark you permanently."

"All right. If you want to."

We kissed softly and gently. The waves lapped at the beach. Sea gulls cawed overhead. The sun was starting to warm us as we walked back toward the house.

All was right in our world.

***** Epilogue

"Should I wear panties, Jason," Kim asked with a smile on her face.

She was naked. Except for white irregular shapes around her pussy where the zinc oxide had been, she was brown as a berry. She hadn't worn panties or much of anything else for the entire vacation.

"No panties," I replied with a grin.

"Oh, my. What'd the people at the office say?"

She slipped into a sundress, added thigh high stockings and heels. We were going home. Vacation was over. After dropping our bags on the front porch, I went to the back porch for one last visit. It'd been a wonderful week. Kim'd released the sexual power inside her. Lana and Emily had, too. Dave and I were looking forward to going back to work. They almost fucked us to death.

"I have a sister in St. Petersburg," Lana said. "She'd love to come in America if she had an arrangement like I do."

"That's come to America," I replied with a laugh. Lana may have meant it the way it was said. We were talking about our plans to visit Moscow in the spring when the taxi sounded its horn.

When the plane was airborne, Kim asked for a blanket. She spread it over both of us and curled toward me. She guided my hand to her bare leg and began stroking my cock through my trousers.

"I know you love me. I still don't understand why you wanted Dave to have me."

"I'm not sure of that myself, but I did. God, I loved watching you with him. You were so hot."

"Well, you can watch all you want with the videos Emily made. With those and the videos you made of us, I'm having quite a film career."

She laughed. Her hand had been busy under the blanket. After all the fucking during the vacation I thought I'd never say this again, but I was horny as hell.

"Can you be satisfied with one man when we get back?" I asked.

She smiled lovingly.

"I know now why you asked my if I'd always be faithful. Things do change. I loved all the sex this week, with you and Dave, and with Emily and Lana, too, which surprised me. But - I'm still Kim, your wife. I'll be faithful to you, Jason. Not you and Dave, but you. Don't ever worry about that."

"What part did you like best?" I asked.

"Your marking me. The hickey. Cumming on my face with another man in me. That possiveness. That fierce, demanding ownership." We kissed again. "Do you plan on marking me when we get home?"

"Yes. I was trying to decide between piercing and a tattoo."

"What? I was thinking of a nice gold necklace with your initial dangling from it, or an anklet."

"Maybe that, too, but the others have a lot of appeal."

She looked at me intently before deciding I might be teasing. "Whatever you want, baby. I'm yours."

"And I'm yours," I replied before I kissed her.

She was radiant, but a devilish look came into her eye.

"Say. We're not halfway home yet so we're still on vacation. Want to slip back to the bathroom and join the mile-high club?"

The End

Please! Give me your comments!