All Comments on 'Sharing Megan'

by Granolaboy71

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Greatly story

Very exciting. Those that don't understand the pleasure of freeing your wife to enjoy her own sexuality have no clue what a pleasure this can be to a loving and committed couple. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sexy story.

You have to try to ignore the morality police on here. Rather than read something that appeals to them, they prefer to trash others. The title gives us a good idea of what's going to happen, there is no excuse to read the story if you don't like that sort of thing. Hope you write some more.

loboss2loboss2over 10 years ago
I like the twist

When your wife gives the guy a blow job and nothing else....its a nice twist to the normal story in this category. You kept the suspense going all through the piece and ended it in a cool manner, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed the story and hope you write more. You really should proof read it tho. There were words left out that distracted from the story. But the story line its self was really enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot

Great story - well paced and erotic. Write some more, Please

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 10 years ago
Loved It!

Great story that really showed the emotions of sharing. Can't wait for more!

There should be a category for sad lonely jerk-offs who take shit all day at their loser jobs and think they can make other people as miserable as themselves by posting insults.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Please write about similar adventures of this couple.

And please ignore the silly insecure people who type insults in response to stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: Great story

Right. They comment on the story, you use most of your comment to slam others for daring to have a different opinion, and THEY'RE "the silly insecure people."

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Damn well done. Great story. Enjoyed it!

Boredstiff63Boredstiff63over 10 years ago
Great

Super job with the story..hope there are more coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ignore The Critics

Fabulous story. You have talent, this was imaginative, keep writing!

erotikoserotikosover 10 years ago
Very nice!

An excellent story, with an unusual plot twist to keep it unique. All in all, the grammar, punctuation and spelling were quite good. That fell apart about towards the end, however. Better editing would solve those problems. I really enjoyed the story and the writing, and gave it five stars. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot

Great story.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damned HOT!

Life can be such fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey, great story. Keep them coming!

Okay, I'd love to hear the alt ending where she does it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

It is pretty much the same fantasy I have for my wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More to cum

Granolaboy71,

Good start to describing a husband's erotic fantasy with realistic conversations and thoughts. Now you should write a sequel about the consequences of this "sharing." What happens next?

Do Meg and her husband both love what happened and want to take it to the next level? Does Meg want to try another man again and take it even further, but her husband is having second thoughts about sharing her? Does Meg become embarrassed and resentful about her husband pushing her into this sexual encounter, but her husband wants her to go even further and let him watch? Has Meg not told her husband the complete truth about her time with Alex -- either she went further than just a blow job or she did nothing sexual with Alex and just told her husband what she thought he wanted to hear. Or you could take it to the dark side by having Alex using a hidden video he took with Meg to blackmail her and her husband to explore even more sexual fantasies.

Can't wait to see where you might take this story by exploring the emotions, thoughts, and actions of your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not bad!

Your story line was good. The part where your male character was describing the fantasy went on too long, however. It started to sound like one of those lame stories where the guy writes, "You walk into the room and every head turns toward you. It makes you wet between the legs..." or some such dribble. Keep the dialogue real! Avoid the soliliques.

Forget the idiots who can't understand your fantasy for what it is. They all fantacize about screwing women at gun point and having abusive sex. And then they call you sick! What they don't understand is that fantasies such as this reinforce a man's attraction for a woman. There is some pathetic cuckhold stuff out there, but this isn't what you have written. You have written a nice classic fanatsy where a woman becomes more desirable to her husband by being desirable to other men. It's pretty normal.

Your story also emphasizes the point, "Be careful what you wish for!" The game can get out of hand easily. One minute you are turned on watching your wife flirt. The next you are alone in a bar with a knot in your stomach you really didn't want.

I have never let things go as far as you describe, but I have often watched my wife flirt at parties. It always turns me on (and her, too) and we often can't wait to get home and rip each others clothes off. Sometimes we will fantacize to each other about what might have happened, but neither of us see going all the way with them. But then, you never know know what situation might come up and we end up living in the moment.

Oh yeah... Watch the spelling and grammar. It does hurt the story!

newtype2525newtype2525almost 10 years ago
Incredible!

Simply amazing! I love the teasing and imagery! I can't get enough of this story! I hope to read more soon! Thank you

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sexy as hell.

Great story. A few minor edits would have improved the execution, but I love the tease. Please continue it so it lives up to the title.

ThomasLordThomasLordalmost 10 years ago
Good Story

Well written. It does beg for a sequel where the sharing goes farther.

erotikoserotikosover 9 years ago
A real doozy!

Hot damn, you did a fine job on this story! Excellent characterization, grammar, punctuation and spelling, with a great little plot twist. Do keep up the good work!

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 9 years ago
Lounge Play

My wife and I have always enjoyed lounge play, but my wife never leaves with anyone. I just love the fact she lets guys hit on her with me being there. Sometimes the guys knows she is with me and still try getting her to see them later. Looking forward to a sequel!

carvalho45carvalho45over 9 years ago
good story

Good story, exciting to encourage her to enjoy another man's cock & then come home shyly telling it, leaving her wanting more cock! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love to flirt

I know exactly how she feels. After 10 years of being married my husband and I both acknowledged we would be turned on by this type of fun. Initially I was nervous, but once I realized men had no problem approaching me, I really enjoyed it. I love to get dressed up and go looking for a guy to tease and flirt with. At first it was just enough to flirt with a guy, but eventually my husband and I realized we wanted to take it further. I have since been fucked by many men after getting them so worked up in the bar. Lately I have been bringing them home so my husband can watch on the video feed we set up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is exactly how my wife became a slut

Believe me, things are so very conservative here in India. Still I managed to persuade my extremely beautiful, sexy wife to enjoy sex with other men and enjoy LIFE in general. Once she opened up, she became real game.

Our marriage is a very successful one, we love and care for each other more than most other couples that I know of. Her sexual freedom has brought such an amount of trust and faith in our relationship. Wish all other couples read this story, which is almost exactly how my wife has become a real life cum slut for me and for countless other men.

DrMibDrMibover 9 years ago
Nice!

Much better than I initially thought! It was amazing that Megan reserved her vagina only for her husband. But it was really negligent of him to let her go up with Alex- what if he turned out to be a rapist?

The fact Megan chose her husband should make him proud! He's the victor. ;)

So why would he ask her to imagine another guy and take away from that victory?

1954hall1954hallover 8 years ago
Good story

It's a well written story that is well thought out. The fact that it's a couple enjoying the game is great. I agree that you should expand on it by revealing that she went further than she admitted to her husband. She didn't hear the second man that came into the room as she was carried away sucking his cock and he held her head as his friend slid his cock into her already soaking wet pussy. Even though she didn't want to she ended up cumming for them as they worked her over and made her admit her husband wanted her to be a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ITS A SCENE THAT NEVER LEAVES YOUR MIND

I always knew deep down my wife Vicki was a total slut but having said that she knew was as big a slut as her my cousin had me sucking his big cock for years and he fucked me to oblivion at every family get together including my grans funeral , he was very rough and dominant and im afraid I was very submissive and I grew to love his fuckings so much I began to go down my Aunts house every Friday and I would stay until Sunday by which time I had been shagged senseless and made to suck his cock for hours on end I have to admit I loved every second and developed a rea[ affection for cocksucking so much so I looked around my classmates as I was leaving and counted 11 out of 27 cocks I was sucking and being fucked by quite amazing but I just couldn't say no I was dressing up in my 3 big sisters clothes on a regular basis and I have to admit my liking for femenimity only got stronger but my love of hard cock knew no limits and there seemed to be an unending line of studs waiting for their chance to bury a hard on up my arse or in my mouth which led to some fantastic nights

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not bad

I usually don't care for the cuck scenario, but this one was actually OK. The wife discovering the porn on his computer was pretty realistic.

I like that she saved her pussy for him. Most women I have known, including two wives, have been much more ready to give random oral sex than actual intercourse. They considered intercourse more intimate.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 6 years ago
Kepp it UP!

Well told sexual adventure and hope to read more of your playful exploits!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Elegantly done

Good effort. Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

I liked the premise for this story a lot. So many haters, probably all of whom are dissatisfied with how their lives turned out. I have to laugh at all the idiots who think any man into sharing his wife is a cuckold. Ever hear of stag/vixen relationships? You have no idea what you are missing. My husband and I started our relationship in a similar manner and 23 years later it is still going strong. A cuck he is not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very well done

I would like to give you a push as a writer by offering constructive criticism. Frankly, I can't think of any. Excellent story.

malabar13malabar13over 2 years ago

This is a perfect Loving Wives story. Keep up the good work.

LuckySmutLuckySmutover 2 years ago

Idiots commenting like 'their' fantasy is the ONLY fantasy. This was fantastic !

01JETMECH01JETMECHover 2 years ago

Really good story, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent writing good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done! Fun story. It was romantic and very well written. I delight!

Bargyn1Bargyn1over 1 year ago

Very well done!

Let's have more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HOT stuff!🔥

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

"Only yours." LMFAO. HAHAHA. Funny stuff. Open season on the freaky slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous