All Comments on 'Sharing my Wife'

by Mr_Boston

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Your Right

I will never understand, but I do know you are at least bi, glad I'm not you, good luck.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERabout 14 years ago
Awesome

Oh, yeah, this is how it starts.

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonabout 14 years agoAuthor
Reply

I'm glad you're not me either Mr Anonymous....

BOSTONFICTIONWRITER - That's quite a library you have there, I'll be sure to check out your stories over time.

Thanks to all the PRIVATE FEEDBACKS I've received

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
really funny your anwser to anonymous

you got one comment :-). I never asked myself why, I just read the story. but after your story which was so exiting, my heartbeat fell under 60 and blood blood-pressure gone 93 to 56, I guess I don't have to try or I might fall asleep before we even got there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I did try and read the story.

But doing what you do does nothing for me. I wouldn't let my wife do waht your wife does. Not because I am insecure which is what most swingers accuse most non-swingers of being. It is simply that I wouldn't want to let anyone touch my wife in an intermate way. Of course she wouldn't want to do such things as your wfie does. So sorry but you haven't convinced me that sharing or swinging is a good idea. But you know your audiance and you are playing to them. So of course they will like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Why should I read this....

When clearly, if you can't even proofread your description, there must be several more glaring errors within the story itself. I haven't looked, but I'd bet my assumption is correct. A shame, too, because I'd bet this was a decent story.

carygrant_69carygrant_69about 14 years ago
Love your stuff.

I am trying to find two young studs for my wife's next birthday.

Send a couple my way.

Carygrant_69@hotmail.com

mrnicerguymrnicerguyabout 14 years ago
Just lighten up

This writer helpfully and intelligently went to the trouble of starting his story with a simple truth:

"For men who like to watch their wives having sex with other men, no explanation is necessary. For men who don't understand this fantasy, no explanation is possible."

Which bit of that don't you anonymous 'critics' get?

Yes it could have done with some extra proofing, but this was a sustained, arousing piece that got to the goods quickly and felt convincing. I think the next one - and there should be a next one - will be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
amusing & sad - the writers seeking personal embarrassment

Dodging before the first word of the story tells the entire story of you seeking self disrespect & male humiliation.<P>

Your words tell that only the sordid hard stuff get you up because the jaded numbness requires more today than yesterday to get you excited.<P>

The problem is next week - next year - then the sexual offenders web site beckons to your slid into worse than self cuckold fetishes.<P>

Sad for those around you.

Lyks2BTeezdLyks2BTeezdabout 14 years ago
Why are the critics so critical?

Nice job, guy. I'm happy for you. Your story was real, to the point and genuine. That's great. Don't let the nay sayers get you down. Keep it up...your writing and, well, you know. :-)

I wish my wife was so open. We had our period of life full of excitement, but those days seem long gone. Live it and share it, my friend!

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonabout 14 years agoAuthor
A few replies from the Author

In response to: Anonymous (I did try and read the story) - I wasn't trying to convince anybody that sharing or swinging was a good idea, I know it works for us and I was simply telling my story. I understand that my lifestyle is enjoyed by a small percentage of people. There are many that don't like or condone it and I'm not asking anybody to "switch sides". There is no audience that I play to, I'm sharing my story because I read more than I write and this is the type of story that I look for when I search stories to read.

In response to: Anonymous (Why should I read this....) - I'm glad I was able to save you the pain of reading the story by making a typo early on. Good luck in your search for the perfect story written by the perfect person.

In response to: carygrant_69 - If you're near Boston maybe I can help you out.

In response to: mrnicerguy - Thanks for the support. The cyber bullies don't phase me, there is a difference between constructive criticism and being a dickweed, most readers that read the comments can tell the difference. If the Anonymous bashers have a feelgood moment by slipping in a crappy comment then I feel good knowing that I gave them the opportunity to be macho for a fleeting second.

In response to: Anonymous (amusing & sad...) - It appears to me that you may have enjoyed a sexual lifestyle similar to mine and you became a sexual predator but that doesn't mean that all of us swingers end up in the same dark side that you must have fallen into. The best way to save your soul from the sexual deviot you have become is to stop logging onto adult websites.

In response to: Lyks2BTeezd - I'm not worried about the naysayers and I appreciate your comments. I'm 51 years old now and the "going out" is getting fewer and farther in-between. I decided I was going to start writing the events in more detail as I try to remember them, kind of a journey down memory lane for me. The writing will really be for my own benefit and I enjoy sharing with the few who enjoy my lifestyle.

Thanks to all..... even the dickweeds :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Mr Boston

You really are touchy aren't you. This is your first story, at least on LIT and already you are trying to shout down the negative comments. If you are as secure in your lifestyle as you claim to be, why the need to complain about the complainers? You will be right at home here on this site. 99.9% of readers and writers on this site are swingers or people with open marriages. So I am sure you will make lots of friends.

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonabout 14 years agoAuthor
....

Not touchy... just responsive. I've been visiting this site and reading the stories and the comments for a very long time. I just think if somebody takes the time to comment, good or bad, then I should have the courtesy to respond.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
pusillanimous!

Another pusillanimous boy story! hehehehe

Poizon69Poizon69almost 14 years ago
Well I read your comment on Master_Vyles essay.

And thought I would have a look at your stories, Well good luck with your lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Swinging Is You Wanting to fuck other Women

Cockold gay wimp is when your little dick gets hard watching other men take your woman, which is you.

HisFntsyHerNdulgenceHisFntsyHerNdulgenceover 12 years ago
Good Luck

Nice evolution, I hope things continue for you too. Thank you for sharing your experiences! Your wife sounds like a very sexually liberated woman, not to mention very attractive! Congrats on realizing your fantasy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous