Sharing Naomi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt and Harry both stopped and looked at her.

"I thought I'd better check," she said. "Is Harry just watching us fuck, or joining in, or what?"

No answer for a moment.

"Okay," she said, her hand on Harry, the taste of him in her mouth. "Not just watching us fuck. But is he fucking me?"

Still no answer.

"Ah," she said. "I'm kind of wondering a bit urgently, even if no-one else is."

"As far as you want to go," Matt said.

Naomi looked at Harry, who nodded.

"You mean that?" Naomi said. "You both mean that? Really?"

Neither said no.

"You know what I'll do, don't you?" Naomi said.

"I know," Matt said.

Naomi shrugged. "Okay then."

She grabbed Matt's shirt and pulled him toward her, pulled so his cock bumped on her leg, then left him to sort out actually getting it inside. She pulled Harry over too, kissed him, and then bent over his cock again.

Matt went into her. Matt spread her, and filled, her and she went still with Harry in her mouth, with her face against his stomach, and just felt what Matt was doing to her, sliding his way in. She wanted to sigh and weep and moan, and she wanted to stay immobile there forever, just feeling.

Matt fucked her slowly, and she almost sobbed it was so good to have something actually inside her.

Harry stroked her hair, and held his cock near her mouth, and she remembered to suck it, sometimes, as Matt fucked her.

After a while Matt moved her. Sat her up, got a bit clever. Sex with her sitting on his lap, then with her turned her around so she was straddling him from behind, then trying to twist her up into some kind of weird shape with her head almost off the couch.

Harry was missing out.

"Hey," Naomi said to Matt. "Dick. Stop showing off. Just fuck me normally."

Matt looked at Harry.

"He doesn't care. He's just trying to get his cock in my mouth."

She said it on purpose, to get attention, and it worked. They both stopped and looked at her. She felt smug.

"See?" she said.

"Yeah," Matt said. "Sorry dude."

"Don't talk to me," Harry said. "Not right now. Seriously, man."

Naomi wanted to grin again, and Matt was. "Hey Harry," Matt said, making trouble. "You want a blowjob?"

"Not from you."

Naomi laughed again. "Hey," she said, "Why don't I do that?"

Matt put her back on the couch, this time on her front, put his cock back inside her and pushed her towards Harry until she could reach. She had two cocks inside her, at different ends, at the same time. Hands on her head, hands on her face, someone's hand stroking her back.

They all had sex. Beth lay there and thought that now and then. They were all having sex, and it was magnificent.

*

She sucked Harry, and Matt fucked her, and sometimes Matt stopped and bent over and licked her for a while. Slowing himself down, she thought.

"Careful," she whispered, when he did. "Not too much or I will."

He nodded, understanding. If anyone came they might lose their horny and change their minds about this. There was a lot more to do before they risked that.

Like her having sex with Harry, Naomi thought, which didn't quite seem to be happening.

Harry must have been thinking that too. After a while he said to Matt, "Can I have a go?"

To Matt, not to Naomi. She wondered if she should be offended, but perhaps it was obvious what her answer would be.

"Fucking her?" Matt said.

Harry nodded.

"Yeah," Matt said, and pulled out of Naomi. Then, "Shit, condoms."

Naomi opened her eyes.

"They're in the bedroom," Matt said.

"So get one."

Matt looked from Naomi to Harry. At Harry's cock, in Naomi's hand, beside her face. He hesitated.

Naomi was kneeling, underneath them both. She wasn't the person who should go.

"Could you stop while I'm not here," Matt said.

Naomi nodded.

"Please?" Matt said.

Naomi shrugged, and Matt went, but him saying that had given her ideas.

She waited until Matt was out the door, in the hall, then said, very softly to Harry, "Fuck me. Quick."

Harry didn't move.

"Put it inside me. Quick, before he comes back."

Harry did. Slid it into her, so she tingled all over just from the wrongness of it. Of sneaking it into her, while Matt didn't know.

She'd never understood how someone could come just from being penetrated, but she started to then. Because it was wrong and secret, not any magic about Harry's cock. Doing that, putting it inside her bare, for just a second, without Matt knowing, when he'd asked her not to, was nasty and wrong and unfaithful, and that turned her on a lot.

And Harry too, from the way he was looking at her.

She heard the bedroom door close.

"Out," she said, "Quick."

Harry pulled out. Sat back from her a bit. They were there, not touching, waiting, when Matt came back.

"Okay?" she said. "Can we get on with it?"

"Yeah," Matt said. "Sorry."

Harry's cock was right there, by her knee, wet from her. Shiny, almost. Matt didn't seem to notice. He probably wasn't looking too closely at it, she thought, and he'd probably just think it was her spit anyway.

What she'd done was terrible, and she'd never been so turned on in her life.

"Well?" Naomi said.

Harry grinned, and took the condom Matt held out, and opened it.

He put his cock inside Naomi. Again. She closed her eyes, and felt him go in. He felt exactly the same as a moment ago, she couldn't tell the different. It was someone new, and it was Harry, after all this time she'd only been with Matt.

Harry had his eyes closed too, she noticed after a few moments. He was fucking her slowly, carefully. Like she was precious. Like he was trying to memorize her.

She suddenly remembered crushes again.

"Pretty good, hey," Matt whispered suddenly. He'd been quiet, watching.

"Shut the fuck up, man," Harry said, pushing into Naomi.

"She is."

"I don't want to talk to you about her while I do her."

"I don't mind," Naomi said, watching.

"You shut up too," Harry said. "Please."

"I'm just saying, she feels pretty good," Matt said, being annoying on purpose.

Naomi wanted to laugh.

"I told you," Matt added.

"Hey," Naomi said, sharply. Looked at Matt. "That right there, way too much."

"Sorry."

"Shit. I mean, don't actually let me know how much you planned this."

"I'm sorry," Matt said, and kissed her.

She nodded, distracted, and went back to feeling Harry, fucking Harry, stroking her hands down his chest and tummy while he moved inside her.

Fucking Harry, with Matt in her mouth, and being turned on.

It was hot. It was sexy. But not nearly as sexy as that split-second with Harry inside her, in secret, without Matt knowing.

*

Harry kept fucking Naomi, watching her face while he did. She was forgetting to blow Matt sometimes, but he didn't seem to mind. He knelt beside her, and just watched when she got too distracted.

"Do you like that?" Matt said to Naomi.

She nodded.

"Does he feel good?"

"Yep."

"Fuck," Harry said. "Could you stop talking."

"No," Matt said.

"We'll try," Naomi said.

"Is this what you're normally like?" Harry said.

Naomi thought. "Yeah, probably. Sorry."

She watched Harry for a while.

"Just go to it, okay?" she said. "Fuck me. Have fun. Don't let us distract you." It turned her on a bit to talk like that.

Apparently not Harry. "Naomi..." he said. "Shit."

She grinned. "I'm just trying to help."

"Please," he said. "Just shut the fuck up."

She laughed.

Being friends was nice, as well as the sex.

After a while Harry pulled out of her. Matt looked up, like he was about to move and have a turn. Harry shook his head, bent over Naomi, and licked her. He did it well. He ought to do it well with all the practice he was supposed to have. He lapped at her, and pushed his tongue up inside her, and sucked on her clit until she was shaking and breathless and gasping at him to stop.

Then he fucked her again.

Matt was still in her mouth, holding her head, pushing into her. He asked if Harry wanted to swap, and Harry shook his head. Naomi just about came hearing them talk about her like that.

Harry seemed to want her pussy, not want to give it up. He wanted her, the taste and feel and smell of her, and that turned her on. She understood. She'd been kind of savoring his cock earlier too. He licked her, and then he fucked her, slow gentle strokes that filled her. Then he licked her again. She wasn't close, liked what he was doing. They both seemed to be taking their time.

She was glad she'd done this. She was glad she'd done Harry.

She wanted to tell Matt thank you, but thought Harry would complain about talking again if she did.

They found several ways they could all have sex at once, with Naomi lying or kneeling between them, one cock in her mouth and one fucking her.

She felt like a porn star. She felt like the centre of the world.

After a while Matt said he'd like to fuck his girlfriend now, and Harry, almost reluctantly, switched places with him.

Naomi decided they were all good at this. She wasn't sure why she was surprised. Sex was sex. A little more complicated with extra bits, but not really. Naomi had seen enough porn to know roughly what to expect, and that was fairly much what it was. She felt a bit crowded and smothered sometimes, with her face in one guy's tummy and her hips being pushed around by the other. She spent a fair bit of time on her back because it was easier. It was actually quite hard to get a blowjob rhythm going on one guy, while the other fucked her on a different tempo. It was hot to have one cock inside her, and then, when they swapped, suddenly another. It was hot to taste two different people, to breathe in their smell, and be covered in arms and legs. It was sexier than she'd have thought to be the centre of attention, lying there wriggling and pressing against two people. They didn't really like touching, but she got head from both of them at once, and that was something she couldn't do any other way but this.

Matt started complaining about her blowjobs, as she got jostled by Harry. Harry fucking her was bouncing her around enough hr mouth was getting pulled off Matt's cock.

"Hey," Matt said a few times, then, "Go easy on her. That's messing thing up at this end."

"Fuck you," Naomi said. "This is harder than it looks."

Harry stopped and started to laugh.

Naomi lay there for a moment, then realized, and laughed too.

Matt looked annoyed, and put his cock in her mouth, and seemed not to care.

Naomi came first, in the end, and it was good, this shattering fulfilling thing that completed her life, but that wasn't really the point by then. The sex was the thing, the getting there, and she almost didn't care about the orgasm except to get rid of the terrible ache deep inside herself. It was Harry's mouth that was on her when she came, but it wasn't really he who made her, because Matt was kissing her while she did, and that always counted for a lot, and both Harry and Matt were stroking her tummy and legs and shoulders when she started.

Matt and Harry both came in her mouth, because it didn't seem to fair to Harry to make him finish inside a condom, and because by then she wanted more head, and thought Matt's semen inside her might put Harry off. They came in her mouth, and each watched her swallow the other, and then they both went down on her at the same time, and that was pretty sensational.

Matt fucked her a second time, but was only half-hard, because he'd been drinking. He was embarrassed, she thought, and didn't want Harry to see him like that. Naomi overdid it a bit, made it clear she was liking it, until Matt came inside her. Then she blew Harry, and by then it was late, and they were all tired, and they seemed to be done.

She kissed Harry for a while, and then she and Matt went to bed, and held each other, and Harry slept on the couch in the lounge.

*

Naomi had been exhausted, sleepy from too much sex, and Matt was still tipsy, so they hadn't talked afterwards. She'd meant to, had been fairly sure they should after something like this, but she fell asleep as soon as she lay down.

In the morning she woke up first, early, and not as hung-over as she might have been. The sex, and not drinking while they did, had helped.

She got up, didn't bother getting dressed, and went out to the lounge.

Harry was still asleep. He was sprawled with one foot on the floor and a blanket over him. Naomi had put it there before she went to bed.

She had a feeling he was still naked under the blanket.

She went and got water, drank until her mouth wasn't dry any more. She went back into the lounge, knelt beside the couch, and looked at Harry.

He was still asleep, breathing slowly. He didn't seem to have noticed she was there. She slid her hand up beneath the blanket, checking he wasn't wearing anything. Being nosey.

He wasn't.

She moved the blanket, and looked.

She saw morning wood. Thick, hard morning wood.

She looked, because she hadn't had much a chance to look at him last night, the way they got straight into it.

She looked, and got wet again. She wanted more.

She looked at Harry's cock.

She bent over and put it in her mouth.

She sucked.

It didn't seem that wrong. She'd had it in her mouth last night, and apparently it was okay to have threeways with Harry.

After a few moments Harry put his hand on her head, and kind of groaned, and after another minute he said, "Shit, Naomi?"

He tried to sit up. She pushed him back down.

"Naomi," she said. "You should be..."

She murmured something that was meant to be reassuring. No words, since her mouth was full.

"Naomi," he said. "Shit, stop. What will Matt say?"

She kept going.

He gave up, leaned back a little, and stroked her shoulders while she sucked. She stopped before he came, wanted him hard.

"How about me?" she said.

"Yeah, of course."

They switched places, and he licked her slowly, and she tugged at his hair while she did.

"Hey," she said. "Fuck me like you did last night."

Harry looked around.

"You know what I mean," she said. "Bare."

Harry swallowed.

"Please," she said. "Fuck me."

Harry glanced towards the bedroom.

"He doesn't mind. Not the sex, obviously. So fuck me."

"Sorry about the morning breath", Harry said, and kissed her, and stroked her tummy and legs while he got himself pointed at her.

"Slowly," Naomi said, "Make it last and shit. I want to feel you."

She'd missed that last night, too. They'd all been a bit frantic. It had been overwhelming rather than sensual.

She wanted Harry inside her, bare, feeling her like he had for that brief moment. She wanted him inside her again like that, all illicit and wrong.

He fucked her slowly, and she closed her eyes, and felt him, and it was nice. What she'd wanted.

"What the fuck are you two doing?" Matt said from the hall doorway.

Harry stopped.

"Fucking," Naomi said. "What does it look like?"

No-one moved for a moment.

"Come on," Naomi said to Harry, and pulled him against herself. He started moving again.

"You could have waited for me," Matt said, and came and sat beside Naomi on the sofa.

Naomi shrugged. Matt was being crabby. He was always like this with a hangover. He looked tired, sleepy. After a while he grinned and kissed her.

Harry fucked her, and Matt held his cock while Harry did, pulling on it gently. Getting himself hard, Naomi thought.

"Come," Naomi said to Harry. "Matt can do me."

Harry nodded, and moved faster, and came. She felt him flood her, hot and runny, like she hadn't last night. Harry sighed and lay on Naomi for a moment.

Matt slapped his back. "Come on dude," he said. "My turn."

Harry pushed his hand away. "Don't touch me."

"Get off her."

Harry moved back. "Don't fucking touch me when we're naked."

Matt shrugged, and moved between Naomi's legs, and then stopped. He looked at her, and she must be dripping. He glanced at Harry's cock.

"Shit," he said. "No condoms now?"

Naomi shrugged. "Didn't have one. Are you going to fuck me or not?"

Matt looked a bit annoyed. He looked at her, and she could feel Harry's semen sticky on the outside of her. Matt glanced around, picked up a cushion.

"Don't," Naomi said.

"Shit, I need to use something."

She sighed, irritated, and got up. Went to the bathroom, and wiped it up, then went and sat on the couch.

"Happy?" she said, and Matt just shrugged, and still looked irritated.

"Come on," she said, and then he fucked her too.

Quickly. Like he was proving something.

She didn't come before he did, and that annoyed her a little.

"Thanks," she said. "Don't fucking worry about me."

She got up, and went to the bathroom again, and came back irritated, expecting to have to nag to get some now.

"Want head?" Harry said, and she nodded, and felt a lot better.

Apparently Harry didn't mind his mouth where Matt's cock had been. She liked that idea.

*

It had all been going well until Matt came.

This morning, Matt wasn't drunk, and he was in a bad mood, and to be fair, Naomi and Harry had started without him.

He sat on a chair and watched, and seemed a bit annoyed with how long they were talking.

Harry licked Naomi out, and then she sucked him, and then she got all desperate and horny and needing sex, so she turned around and let Harry fuck her from behind.

Without a condom again. Moaning that she wanted him. Not worrying as much about how she sounded or what she did as she had last night.

And Matt watched.

Matt watched her fuck in about the worst way possible. Kneeling and breathless, fucked by Harry's cock, used by another man. She was close, and it was obvious to anyone who knew her she was close, and usually she had a bit of trouble getting off just from sex, not oral, but wasn't now.

Harry was holding her hips, fucking her. He wasn't even touching her clit, and she was close, just from the sex.

That probably made it worse. Matt had to give her head to make her come, and Harry could just pound her with his cock. And not even touch her. Or something.

It wasn't Harry. It wasn't what Harry did to her. It was that this was kinky, and he was new, and she was doing something really sexy, and she'd just had sex with both of them and not come, and had been getting turned on all morning. She loved Matt, and she was doing this for him, and doing it turned her on as much as being shafted by Harry. It wasn't Harry, and he wasn't any comparison, it was just that she needed to get off and was about to.

In hindsight Matt wouldn't have understood any of that.

"Stop," Matt said. "I'm sorry, could you please both stop."

Harry and Naomi stopped moving, mostly.

"This is really shit timing," Naomi said. "I mean, really fucking shitty."

Harry pulled out of her.

"Hey," Naomi said.

Matt and Harry both looked at her.

"I'm not done," she said. "I was close and I'm not done, and it's kind of rude to ask Harry over to fuck me and then not let him finish."

"Naomi..."

She was angry. Horny and angry. Matt had got off, and now he wasn't letting her finish. "No fucking way," she said. "I'm finishing."

"Naomi," Harry said. "Hey..."

"Back off," Naomi said to him To Matt, "I want to finish. You got to, so I should too."

"It's not the same."

"Yeah it fucking isn't, I'm the one getting someone else's dick inside me."

"But you like that."

"So?"

Harry was quiet. Trying to pretend he wasn't there, Naomi thought. Trying not to look too hopeful.

"Head," she said. "We'll finish off with head."

Matt looked at her.

"Or sex. It's your choice, but I'm getting off before we're done."

"I can do you."

"I'm still going to have to blow Harry, though, aren't I?"

Matt didn't answer.

"Someone has to. Its kind of a shit not to."

"I suppose."

"So that's probably me."