Sharing Naomi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt shrugged.

"So he may as well do me, as well," Naomi said.

Matt didn't seem to know what to say. He still seemed upset, but Naomi was horny. People always got cruel when they were horny.

"I want Harry to make me come," she said. "To finish this."

"I don't know."

"And I'm not sure I'm asking. If you make this into a thing."

Matt looked at Harry, who looked away, and then at Naomi.

"He will," Naomi said. "If I ask him to. Be sensible."

"I don't want to watch," Matt said.

"You did a few minutes ago."

"I don't now."

"Fuck," Naomi said. "So don't watch. But I'm doing this before we finish."

She was really quite annoyed about him changing his mind.

Matt looked at her for a moment longer, then got up and left the room. He went down the hall and slammed the bedroom door.

"Shit," Harry said. "Should we...?"

"It's fine."

"I don't think it is."

"Dude, do you want me to blow you or not?"

He stood there for a while. "I really can't believe I'm saying this, but..."

"For fuck's sake," Naomi said. "Fine. Come and have a coffee and see if he calms down."

"Will he?"

She shrugged. "No idea. Never done this before. Maybe. Especially when he realized we aren't actually fucking."

Naomi went into the kitchen, and Harry followed her. She made coffee, gave him one. He sat at the table and Naomi leaned on the counter. Carefully away from each other, Naomi thought. Matt was still down in the bedroom, sulking.

She thought about getting dressed, but didn't really want to. She went and put her underwear back on, in the end, and Harry put on his jeans. He looked at her tits a lot while they drank coffee.

Naomi was still horny. She was wet, and she hadn't come, and she knew Harry had a hard-on.

She wanted to finish this. She wanted to use his cock.

She couldn't believe Matt was being so childish.

*

After a while Naomi calmed down. She sat on the kitchen counter and looked at Harry.

"I'd do you right now," she said. "If that wasn't completely shitty."

He nodded slowly.

"Shit," Naomi said, and slid off the counter. "I'd better go and talk to him."

She went down the hall, and found Matt lying on the bed. She pushed the door open, and said, "Hey dickhead, what's wrong?"

"Don't," he said.

"Yeah, sorry. I'm just asking. What's wrong?"

"You know what's wrong."

"Jealous?"

He shrugged.

"You didn't think of that first?"

"Apparently not."

"I'm still horny."

"I heard."

She stood there for a while, and decided he really had the sulks. That or he was hung over.

"Fuck," she said. "I'm going to hang out with Harry. Come out when you're ready."

"Don't," Matt said.

Naomi looked at him, surprised. "I'm just going to make sure he's okay and shit. Not too annoyed with us."

"Nothing else?" Matt said.

"Like what? Fuck him?"

Matt shrugged, but that was what he'd meant.

"I could have been for the last fifteen minutes," she said. "If I was going to."

He didn't answer.

"He's my friend too," Naomi said. "If you aren't going to talk about this, I have to."

Still no answer.

"Fine," she said, "Come out when you're ready."

She pushed the door open, was about to go.

"Is his dick bigger than mine?" Matt said suddenly.

"What?"

"Is Harry's dick bigger than mine? Is that why you want to fuck him all the time?"

She stood there looking at him. "Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"Didn't you look?"

He shrugged.

She realized he was serious. "I don't know. It feels different, I guess, but not bigger."

"Why can't you just say I'm bigger and you want me more."

"I didn't know you wanted me to."

Matt just looked at her.

Naomi sighed. "This was all your idea."

"I wanted us both to have you together. It didn't work out right."

"I know. And then you decided to be a prick."

Matt turned over.

"You know why I was with him just now?" Naomi said, a little sadly, "Because right now he's fun and you're not."

Matt ignored her, like he was pretending not to hear. After a while Naomi closed the door.

She got a top from the laundry and put it on before she went back to the kitchen, but left her legs bare. She wanted to calm things down, but she also wanted to finish.

Harry was still in the kitchen.

"Should I go?" he said.

She shook her head. "Stay. See how Matt feels in a bit. Want some food?"

He nodded.

"Do we need to talk?" she said.

"Not really."

She nodded. "Cool."

*

Matt appeared, and still looked irritated. He came into the kitchen, didn't look at Harry, and put his hand on Naomi's ass as he went past. Like he was saying she was his.

Then he said, "Take off your shirt."

She turned around, surprised. "Me?"

"Yeah, take it off."

"Nope," she said. "And why the fuck?"

"So we can see your tits."

She stood there for a moment, thinking.

"Do you want a blowjob," Matt said to Harry. Clearly to Harry, looking at him, not at Naomi.

Treating Naomi, she thought, like she was a waitress and blowjobs were beer.

Harry shrugged and looked away, uncomfortable.

"I will," Naomi said to Matt. "Be fucking careful."

"Go on."

"And if I only feel like doing one?"

Matt shrugged.

There was something odd going on here, and Naomi wasn't sure what. Something about penises, and who was a bigger man, and controlling Naomi. Like they had to share her, or witness the other using her, and she wasn't quite sure why. Then it occurred to her that Matt might think he was losing her, and that by offering her to Harry he was part of what she did next. Somehow. As if she was going to run off with Harry, but Matt would be able to stay in her life by being the custodian of Harry's blowjobs.

Or some shit.

It was all just so unspeakably stupid it made her angry.

Naomi should have told Matt she loved him, and asked Harry to go. She should have tried to calm things down.

She should have done that, but she was sick of this, and horny, and frustrated with the way Matt was acting.

"I will," she said to Matt. "I'm warning you."

"Guys," Harry said. "Please..."

"Quiet," Naomi said to him.

"Go ahead," Matt said to her.

Sometimes she and Matt had fights where they egged each other on, where they encouraged each other until everything was inflamed and ten times worse. It was exactly the wrong way to fight right now, but it was too late to stop herself doing it.

Naomi pulled off her shirt, and threw it on the table, and knelt down in front of Harry.

"Hey," Harry said. "Naomi. Don't."

He tried to reach for her, but she pushed his hand away, and started undoing his jeans.

Matt just stood there.

Naomi took Harry's cock out. Harry was trying to get in her way, a little. Trying to do his jeans back up, but not trying that hard.

Making a gesture. Not enough to actually stop her.

She took Harry's cock out and held it. Made sure Matt could see it getting hard, made sure he could see Harry wanted her.

She bent, and licked Harry's balls until he was hot and hard in her hand, and then sucked him.

Sucked him while Matt watched, while Harry closed his eyes and groaned, kept sucking until Harry blew his load in her mouth.

She swallowed. She sat back, and wiped her mouth, and swallowed really obviously, so Matt could see, and then licked Harry's cock, licked as it dribbled a little more, until he was done. Because Matt always wanted her take her time, to do that afterwards, and usually she couldn't be bothered.

Then stood up and pushed past Matt and went to the bedroom.

There was some shouting for a while. Then Harry came in.

"I want to go back to sleep," Naomi said.

"Okay."

"Could you keep him quiet? Take him away if he's going to be shouting and shit. To your place or somewhere. I want to sleep."

"Sure."

"Thanks." She put her head on the pillow.

"Are you okay?" Harry said.

"Yep."

"Are you upset."

"Yep."

"With me."

"No."

"Do you want to get off?"

"Another time. I'm tired."

"And making a point."

"Ah, yeah," she said. "No shit. Now piss off."

She lay there, furious, and the noise from the kitchen quieted down. No-one seemed to leave, but the shouting stopped, so at least she'd made Matt and Harry sort things out between themselves.

After a while she actually slept. She'd really only been making a point, and hadn't expected to, but she supposed she was tired.

She slept, and calmed down again, and wasn't angry any more.

*

Naomi slept for a couple of hours, then woke up and rubbed water on her face and went back to the kitchen.

Matt and Harry were in the lounge, watching TV. She sat down beside Matt, and tried to kiss him. He turned his face away.

"What's up?" she said.

"You tell me."

She sat there and looked at him and wondered why she bothered. She still hadn't got off, and they both had, and that was really starting to annoy her.

"I should go," Harry said.

"Stay the fuck there," Naomi said. "We still haven't settled whether you're fucking me again or not."

"Shit," Matt said. "Naomi."

"Yeah," she said, decided she'd actually taken that too far. "Sorry."

Matt glared at her for a moment, then said, "Slut."

Naomi would put up with a bit from Matt. Because she loved him, and she'd just had sex with Harry, and because she understood this might be hard for him to deal with.

But that wasn't fair. That was completely unfair when this was all his idea, and she'd been horny all morning, for hours, and not done a thing about it.

"Fuck you," she said, and got up.

"What's your fucking problem?" he said.

Harry just looked embarrassed.

"You planned this," Naomi said to Matt. "You fucking organized it all, and plotted it all out, and I'm really fucking sorry if it didn't all work out how you wanted, but fuck you if you dare call me a slut."

She went into the hall, got her coat, went to the front door.

Matt followed her. "Where are you going?"

"Out."

"Where?"

"I don't know. For a fucking walk."

"You're not wearing any pants."

She hadn't realized that. Somehow she'd got so angry she hadn't realized. She threw her coat against the wall, and went to the bedroom to find some.

Matt waited in the hall, blocking her way when she came back.

"What?" she said.

Matt didn't seem to be able to decide what to do.

"I don't want you to go," he said. "I won't let you."

"Don't be a fuckwit."

"Don't talk to me like that."

"So don't fucking be one."

He kept standing there.

"So now what?" she said.

"Please don't go."

He sounded different now. Apologetic. She hesitated.

"I think I should," she said. "I think I should go for a while, and clear the air."

"How do you mean?"

"This shit is getting out of hand. I'm going to go, and come back later, and then we'll talk."

"After Harry's gone?"

"Yeah, probably."

"Are you leaving me?"

"Of course not." She looked at him. "Don't be an asshole."

"You're angry."

"I'm sick of fighting about nothing. We did this thing. We need to fix it. You don't seem to be trying."

"So stay here and fix it with me now."

She shook her head. "Later. We'll start over like none of this went wrong."

He thought about that. "Like none of it went wrong?"

"Yeah."

"Not like it didn't happen?"

"I'm glad it happened."

"You want to again?"

She shrugged. "We'll fix this," she said. "Okay? We'll be fine."

"Wait," Matt said. "I'll go. You stay here."

She looked at him for a while.

"Please." He took one of his jackets off a hook beside the door. "I'll go. I'll go for a couple of hours. Then we'll sort this out."

Naomi shrugged. "Okay."

"You can fuck Harry," Matt said, and opened the door.

"What?" Naomi said. "Dude, what the fuck?"

"You can fuck Harry," Matt said. "Since that's what's been pissing you off all morning. I'll come back in a couple of hours."

*

Naomi picked up her coat and hung it up, and then went into the lounge.

"Did you hear that?" she said.

Harry nodded.

"Matt's upset," Naomi said.

"Yeah."

"So do we?"

Harry looked at her.

"Probably the last chance ever," Naomi said.

"I know."

"I want to. I'm so horny I can't think."

"No," Harry said. "It doesn't seem right. Not like this."

"Yeah," Naomi said. "I know." She was irritated because it was true.

She made coffee, and brought Harry one, and they sat there looking at the TV.

After a while, Harry said, "I love you. You know that, right?"

She didn't answer

"I'd like to keep doing this. You and me. Even if Matt doesn't want to."

"What," she said "You won't fuck me right now, but you want to have an affair?"

"I suppose."

"He's your friend."

"He is, yes. But I'm in love with you."

"You have a crush, dude. Not the same."

"It feels like it from here."

"You think it does."

He looked at her.

"You want a perfect me. Like shaved and horny and wanting you. Not with a cold and morning breath and having the shits at you because you forgot to buy coffee."

"I want to see you like that."

She looked at him for a while, almost tempted. Then she said, "Don't be a fucking dick."

"Leave him."

"Don't. We're just friends who fucked. And didn't finish."

He sat there for a while.

"Are you shitty at me now too?" she said.

"Of course not."

She grinned at him. "Cool. I just thought..."

"Never."

"I'm still not going to have an affair with you."

"I know," he said.

Another silence.

"Matt's turning into kind of a dickhead," Harry said.

"He is," Naomi said. "But he'll probably stop again if I'm not fucking you."

"I suppose."

"I won't let him change things between you and him, okay? I'll make sure you stay friends."

"How will you make him?"

"Ah, say I'll leave him if he doesn't."

He grinned.

"And I'm glad we did this," Naomi said. "I'm glad you and me did this."

Harry nodded. "And you and me?" he said. "Since now I know you know."

"Friends, okay? Nothing else."

"Yeah," Harry said, a little said.

"You're sure about the sex?" she said.

He looked at her

"We've got a while," she said. "We can as much as you want. Get it out your system and everything."

"Not like this. It's just sex. It's not having you."

Naomi shrugged. She was still a little annoyed. Harry got off, and Matt got off, and Naomi was left frustrated with half an orgasm inside her wanting out.

She thought a little more, and decided no, it felt right not to. It felt right to do this for Matt. Not fucking Harry was the right thing to do. Even if something was about to pop in her undies.

"Leave him," Harry said. "Please. For me."

Naomi shook her head.

"Please?"

"Don't ask me again."

He nodded.

She sat there quietly, and looked at the TV.

"Maybe I should go," Harry said. "You and Matt have some shit to sort out."

"Sit," she said. "We'll be fine. You and Matt have some shit too, and you need to deal with that."

"We'll be fine."

"I haven't shouted at Matt yet. He might need you around after that."

Harry looked at her.

"Stay," Naomi said. "He'll be in a much better mood when I tell him we didn't, just now."

*

Later, Matt came back in. She heard the door, and got up, and met him in the hall, and kissed him until she ran out of breath.

He looked at her.

"I didn't," she said. "I didn't fuck him and I love you, okay?"

He started to smile.

"Even though you're a total dickhead."

"Okay."

"Now say you're sorry for calling me names, and go and make up with Harry, and then let's please, please, all get back to normal."

He nodded.

"I'm going to have a shower," she said. "Sort this out before I get out."

"Okay," he said.

Naomi stayed in there a while, making sure they had time. A shower head wasn't a tongue and it wasn't a cock, but it would do. It would get her back into a better mood, enough she'd remember what was actually important.

She loved Matt, and Harry was just a friend, and she shouldn't let herself loose track of her priorities.