Sharing Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys knelt down and each removed the dildos -- slowly, not wanting to wake the lovely women too soon. Then each brother took an end, the oldest claiming his birth right to eat Pleasure first. Damn she was sweet, like momma but different and as momma stirred, waking to her youngest son sucking her clit she found her oldest son feasting on her baby girl's beautiful cunt. Momma kissed her son and began helping him eat his little sister by circling her tongue around Pleasure's clit, sucking harder until she heard her daughter scream as she came. As mother and daughter started to come, both brothers took their hard cocks and slammed them into the pussy they had been licking, while momma and baby girl continued to suck each other's clit.

Then the oldest brother was pleasantly surprised when his ass cheeks were parted and a tongue touched his brown hole, getting it all wet and ready -- glad daddy was home early. Once his ass was rimmed and daddy had fucked him with his fingers to get him good and ready, the older brother found himself pushed over with his mouth just above momma's pink hole and he began rimming momma's asshole with his tongue, as he felt the length of daddy's hard cock push into his asshole. And with his cock buried in Pleasure's cunt and daddy filling his ass with cock, the oldest brother groaned and shot his load.

After everyone came, momma got up to shower, leaving the boys and Pleasure with daddy. Well daddy left his cock right where it was, packed tight in his oldest son's ass and fell back onto a pile of cushions. Her oldest brother didn't pull out of her cunt and she felt him start to get hard again as he kissed her full on the lips, pulling her into his arms so that she was balancing on his cock and her younger brother pulled her ass cheeks to expose her favorite new hole to be fucked. Before pushing the head of his cock into Pleasure's still tight rosebud, he gave her a few licks and fucked her asshole with his tongue -- once wet, he pushed his cock in and fucked Pleasure's ass for all he was worth. And as they all came, Pleasure heard a familiar voice, moaning her name in her ear...

When Momma came back from her shower, she and daddy and the brothers continued to fuck one another until the wee hours of the night. And after the last orgasm, momma and daddy curled up together in front of the fire, while the youngest brother went to his own room to crash and her oldest brother helped Pleasure into a hot shower where he cleaned her, then sucked and fucked her cunt before he washed her again.

After their shower her brother lifted Pleasure into his arms and carried her to her attic bedroom, where she begged him to hold her until she fell asleep. Locked in a spooning embrace, Pleasure reached back and wound her fingers through his dark wavy hair while he held her close, fingering her cunt -- he moaned Pleasure's name for the third time that night as asked her again if she was his whore, and her reply was to push her ass back onto his hard cock, letting him fill her ass with the biggest cock she could imagine as she gasped his name over and over. And he knew she was his... Pleasure was his, wholly and completely and forever, to do with what he wanted -- just as she had been, from the moment he first kissed her at the doctor's office...

12