All Comments on 'Sharing Sara, My Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 03'

by CalDreamer

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
"You're like me, I know how you are."

Interesting, exactly how was he like her? Was he and exhibitionist needing to continously go to greater degrees? Did he need five different people, females he was not married to, see him nude and fondle him and jack him off? Did he need to have sex with several different females with you watching to cool his sexual needs? No he was like you, weirdly sick in his own way, but not the same sickness you had. Wouldnt it have been great if the wife had the role of the husband in this story? Her bringing in female friends to first observe her husband, then to see and fondle him, and finally to all fuck him over and over? Cant picture that? Perhaps because in this story, the mentally impaired person primarily is the wife, who in turn is a total slut. With the number of persons having bareback sex of any kind with his wife, the likelyhood of not acquiring any type of STD or AIDS is very low. In fact, with so many involved, and with their other partners, the likelyhood of AIDS exposure is very high. We can assume on more thing, this marriage now had no legs. The only things holding it together is his need to see her have sex with others, and her desire to have him watch. Normal progression will occur in which she will begin to have sex with others without him present and eventually not even bother to come home for periods of time. And then primarily for money and fresh clothing, pure logistics. The real loser in this story, fantasy if you want, is the husband and the his marriage. She like most prostitutes will continue along this route until drugs, abuse, or disease kill her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Glad I am not you, good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sara needs more sex!

Finally Sara gets fucked! Please have Jim continue to bring more men for Sara to have sex with! I hope that the only way Jim can have sex with his wife is by watching her fuck other guys! Sara sexual limitations need to be pushed further and further! Hopefully this story ends up with with Jim finding at least 3 different men for Sara to enjoy on a regular basis!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
She does not need to be married for him

or anyone else to watch. He needs to find more men with money so he can be paid for acting as a pimp. It is ahame that she find pleasure in degrading him by having him watch. Fairly soon watch will be all she allows him, which will mean at least one, if the wimp stays with her, will be diseased.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 16 years ago
This is a fantasy right?

So this is YOUR fantasy well if you ever relise it then you would have a marriage that won't last much longer unless of course you want it like this but then again why stay married why not just be fuck buddys which is what you seem to be at the moment and by the way in these type of stories why is it when the wife has sex with everyone and his dog the husband never gets any strange sex go figure?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another 1st Effort cucked into wimpland

What don't the new writers understand about the difference between helpless male humiliation & disrespect vs erotic arousal? <P>

The first [self cuckolding oneself] is purposely demeaning and disgusting oneself by choice indicating a fascination with self disrespect and no self worth. So pardon my ignorance but how is that humanly arousing? He wants no respect and gets none by choice from those closest just as he wants. <P>

Unsublimely and absurdly subhuman and certainly in need of a good mind doctor in an effort to regain some small amount of self respect - to counter the laughter of those taking advantage of his addiction to the humilaition of stupidity.<P>

Get it writer? Or is this you in wimpland?<P>

Kind of sad to waste all this time on such a low life fetish so very far below normal human convention. It doesn't rate as a fantasy just a sick lost sub looking for mental non-human pain for excitement.

hornygrannyhornygrannyover 16 years ago
Very Hot!!

I love reading stories about a woman giving into her lusts. It is too bad more women aren't free to explore their sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
well

I don't mind sex wtithout protection, if this story is fiction. It's just less erotic to write about all the condoms, what so ever. but why is she calling all the shots and he is accepting everything ? its no marriage its just a guy somehow protecting a sexcrazed woman. sorry it started good and goes lamer as the story goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
To the author excellent work

To the anti-wimp and anti-cuckold (W.T.F. and crew). Don't bother reading it if you know you won't like the material. We really don't care about your small minded bunch of wankers and tossers. You really are the sick ones here. I believe none of you are mature enough to appreciate good erotica or to let folks enjoy what they like without trying to impose your so called narrow minded stereotype values on everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not well done and a bit stupid

Add some feelings to the characters, as for now they are a bunch of people who want sex with no feelings at all. This qualifies as group sex not loving wives as no one has love just hormones. You need to reread your work before you submit your fantasy of fuck anything that walks. Maybe someday love will be a fantasy for you instead of humiliation. Oh well, happy yanking on your weenie

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
negative commenters = real wimps

fuck you other guys who were obviously cheated on. these stories are much, much better than the other stuff on here. i was trying to figure out the source of hostility to you in all those comments...

other stories here talk about incest (immoral and gross) rape (evil) anal sex (gross and misrepresented) lesbianism (misrepresented) etc. and the comments are mostly positive.

but you wrote about consenting adults having a good time together, giving each other pleasure by sharing and so on.

you could have been like other writers and made it unrealistic or dehumanizing about the woman, but chose not to.

bottom line, this is FANTASY. "really? that might hurt a marriage or put someone at risk of an STD? wow I'd never thought of that before, my eyes are opened!"

idiots. a "wimp" (stupid term) is someone who can't control themselves or their own lives.

the only reason fucktards like you guys would crusie the internet looking for "loving wives" stories to read, probably ejaculate to, and then get on your moral high horse to criticize (you must have found this page by accident looking for chastity belts) is that you were cheated on by past lovers. maybe because you're wimps.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Amazing how much the anonymous fans of cuck stories think they know about readers who aren’t as mentally challenged as they are. It just rips their little hearts out if some mean wanker tosses out a negative comment on a piece of shit like this story. They can’t do anything about the comments, just as we can’t stop the bitches who write this shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous