Sharing Sara, My Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Rod started pumping faster, Sara started pumping back faster. He dug his fingernails into her boobs; all three of them were blushing and sweating. We could smell the sex. After I don't know how many fucks, Sara came; I could see her cuntlips pulsate from the contractions within, her body stiffened, and Rod erupted inside her. The whole room funneled down into that magical point of contact, where life begins and where it reaches its peak. Tom came again, a few seconds later, before Sara got back to earth.

The spell was broken. Rod was just another man again as he wilted and pulled out. Everyone was fucked out. Sara laid back into Tom's lap, leaking the cum of four men, her cunt so open that we could see into her hole. She was so tired that she didn't get up as the men said their goodbyes - she just accepted their kisses and a last fondle or two. Spike told her how beautiful her sex was, even red and raw and messy with cum.

I hovered over Sara's still-willing cunt, so she could relax, and got inside her even before the last two guys left. It had never been so easy to slip in, her hole still open with arousal and lubricated with the cum of four men. Spike gave her a kiss on the mouth, squeezed a boob, and thanked her for being so accommodating (no pun intended). Even after all the evening's fucking, it was weird to have other guys kissing her while I was inside her.

Rod was the last out; after his kiss he said, "Hey you guys, we have a lot to talk about. After tonight's party I want to introduce you to my wife, and my life. I think we can have a lot of great experiences together, with just us and with our group too."

We were too tired to respond, but we weren't too tired to enjoy a marvelous slow fuck in Sara's newly baptized shared cunt. The feeling was completely different, like fucking another woman, because the texture of her cunt was sticky and viscous instead of smooth and tight. And the way she squirmed and writhed was subtly different. As I pumped, I saw why men's cocks are shaped as they are, and why so much stroking goes into each fuck - I was pumping cum out of Sara for a long time. It was easy, long, slow, infinitely intimate. We fell asleep in the arms of a whole new relationship, not exclusive, but closer than ever.