Sharing Secret Urges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fazza91
fazza91
117 Followers

He paused there for a few moments and took Amelia's hand from Julie. Giving it a congratulatory squeeze, he returned it and delicately started to extract. Julie could see the pretty young woman's saliva all over the thick veiny shaft emerging. Again he paused. With a very slow continuous motion he gradually guided himself back in to the hilt. As he eased out once more, Julie felt Amelia's hand starting to relax. Then it freed itself.

Amelia's hands reached around and cupped the masculine hips. Julie's eyes were riveted to the erection gently pistoning between the perfect white teeth. Stirred, she let her hand caress the closer soft breast hoping that was adding to Amelia's experience.

Propping on both arms over the heaving chest, Julie lowered her face to Amelia's young mounds and kissed each slightly raised aureole in turn. She looked up, and saw the male eyes looking intently at what she was doing as he slowly humped. Fixing her gaze on his, she let her lips tease one helpless nipple then close over the gland and pull it slightly out.

His expression change suggested this seemed to add enough additional stimulus to climax. She straightened and started to lightly kiss the delicate upturned throat, excitement building as she felt the considerable lump sliding to and fro so close beneath her brushing lips.

He suddenly stopped, buried to the hilt. Julie saw the muscles on the delicate hands tighten on his naked hips. Everything went still and Julie realised that during the intense seconds of silence, his quivering had been his loins urgently emptying into her.

Moments after he had gently withdrawn, Julie felt Amelia visibly convulse. She persisted, letting her mouth again nuzzle the naked girl's sex. In no time, she felt the slender waist rise as a signal.

Concentrating her sucking on the small fleshy tip, Julie vacuumed it up and pinned it between her lips. Tongue flaying across it, she felt the soft downy mound start to shake, then try to grind itself up into her unyielding face. A relieved feminine cry finally erupted and Amelia's back slammed back onto the table.

Julie watched the strong muscular arms pick Amelia's spent naked body up and start lovingly conveying it to her master bedroom, stepping over the still unconscious Craig on the way. As Dan draped a comforting blanket over the dazed girl, Julie grabbed his hand urgently.

Without hesitation, he began undressing her there and then. Laying her down next to Amelia, he lowered his head between her thighs, oblivious to the young woman's presence next to her.

As Julie started her own climax, she felt Amelia's hand take hers. She turned when she'd finished her long groan. The young face was smiling into hers, wide brown eyes glowing.

At eight the next morning, she heard Amelia's quiet goodbye in the hallway. Craig was leaving! Dan was already off, running with Brian. Easing a robe around her nude body, she looked around the door and hissed a quiet good luck to him just as the lift doors began closing. All she saw of Craig was a hand waving back. She swallowed. This was the hard part. It was time for breakfast at Amelia's. She was going to have to find the right words and explain things, especially her own part at the very end. Bravely, she put her head around the corner of the door.

The young woman was sitting at the table in her nightie and noticed her immediately. A toss of the tousled long hair beckoned her in, and she was encouraged by the dreamy smile starting up over the rim of the coffee mug.

"Thank you for last night," the soft voice hoarsely purred. "Dan was wonderful giving me that experience, and you were so considerate too at the end too helping me come. As for Craig, well he thinks he did it and if he ever asks about the recording, I'm going to say the camera didn't work. But last night was so very special to me. It will just stay a secret between us three forever, I hope."

"Just us three, forever," Julie assured her, knowing by now she could trust Amelia with anything. She remembered asking for the same promise in reverse four months ago after Amelia had quietly looked up in awe after silently reading the long forgotten inscription on the back of the photo. The one of her and Dan at the reception. The one with her laughing as she was trying to take his collar off. His priest's collar. Just after he'd married her to her ex-husband. The collar he had only recently finally decided to abandon.

"Any sex as good as yours must be a beautiful thing," she remembered Amelia saying at the time, adding sincerely. "You must continue to enjoy it wholeheartedly, both of you."

Then she remembered Amelia quietly looking down at the dated inscription again, this time fondly reading aloud the words Julie had since erased.

'My lovely brother and I.'

fazza91
fazza91
117 Followers
12