Snowstorm with Strangers

Story Info
Nisha is stranded in a rental with two strangers.
3.7k words
4.44
50.4k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I swear loudly, as I swerve my car to avoid the asshat who had decided to both speed and change lanes. In a god damn snow fucking storm. Fuck them.

"This cottage better be worth the near-death experience," I mutter to myself, as my heartbeat slowly returns to normal.

I know it will be, even with this damn snow storm. Between being isolated in a city shut-down by the pandemic, and dog-shit covered sidewalks, I need a break from compressed city living. I need the quiet of a tree-surrounded cottage. So I can be in my underwear with blinds open. And not have to worry about Alan, the creepy neighbor trying to look into my space.

Did I mention I need a break from the city?

***

I move at a snail's pace and see the snowbanks getting higher and higher as I move up the winding road. My cell service is dead, and I'm using the screenshot of the directions to guide me. The car is steady though beneath my hands, we've weathered a few years together and we've figured out how to work it out in snow. Even if the heat died on me last month.

"Finally!"

I smile as I spot the 75 on the sign beside a long driveway. As I pull in, I notice a car covered in snow.

Fuck.

I grab my backpack and purse and scope out the car - the hyundai looks like it could barely handle a snowflake and is currently covered in 16 inches. I try the front door, the cold of the doorknob seeping through my mittens. The front door was meant to be open, and it is not. I ring the door bell, stand back from the door, and wait.

A tall guy in a red facemask opens the door. His eyes are beautiful, monolid with soft brown irises, hinting at his race.

"Yeah?"

"Hi, I'm Nisha. I've rented this cottage this week."

"OH fuck... Brandon! We got a problem!"

I hear murmuring that goes on forever.

Fuck this.

I walk in, dragging my bags and stamping my boots in the hallway, knocking some of the snow off me, trying to take off each ridiculous layer of wintery clothing.

Maybe I will die after all. Not from COVID or because of a crazy driver but from being murdered in the middle of nowhere. I imagine the news, "Asian immigrant murdered in cottage. By a different kind of Asian and his friend, race yet TBD."

I'm distracted by the sound of footsteps, and I turn, mid scarf removal.

"So when are you leaving?" I ask, taking in the two men standing 10 feet away. What a world, constantly screening distances in feet. Even with masks, they look fine. I still want them gone.

"Hey, I'm Brandon," the shorter man says. He seems white, light eyes peering above his mask. I bristle at his tone - the "let me soothe the woman" tone.

"And I'm Tae."

"Hi, I'm Nisha - so when will you be leaving?"

"That's the thing. We rented the cottage for last week and we can't... Our car is stuck, our cells stopped working and so did the internet. We could leave tomorrow once the roads are clear."

"We have enough food and water, and there are two bedrooms, I know it's an inconvenience but hopefully we'll be out of your hair tomorrow and you can enjoy the rest of your trip." Tae continues.

"You can have the upstairs bedroom -it's got a gorgeous view," Brandon adds.

I raise an eyebrow at them. I'm pissed but we don't have a ton of choices.

"Fine, I'm going upstairs to take a shower."

I grab my suitcase and trudge up the stairs - this was not how I imagined my week to go.

***

Tae pours me a drink and I take a sip. The bourbon is warm, mirroring the warmth of the fire, and I'm grateful.

I'm calmer now, the shower helped reduce my rage. It helps that Brandon and Tae are gracious, and now that our masks are off (post COVID disclosures of no symptoms, no contact with anyone for the past 2 weeks), I can say they are gorgeous too.

Brandon is on the shorter side at maybe 5'8", hazel eyes, pale ivory skin, and a dark brown beard. His look: hot white metro lumberjack. His hands are large, I notice the way his fingers wrap around his beer, and wonder what they might feel like around my waist, on my cheeks. Fuck.

Tae's soulful eyes are accompanied with a jaw and cheekbones that I could cut glass with. He has some stubble going on, that looks more unintentional than the sculpted beard Brandon is sporting. His look: hot Asian-American possibly Korean, possibly ex-skater boy, clearly 2nd gen.

We chat about our lives, both men are also from the NYC area but unlike me, they were born and raised there - Tae in Flushing NY, and Brandon in North Jersey. As we talk about things, I sense a little bit of flirtatiousness, a playful tension and exploration of each other that I'm loving.

Between the drinks and the fire, I start to feel warm and take off my cozy robe. I sense the room shift, the men suddenly taking in my thin black pajama set that skims my body perfectly. And based of their reaction, they like what they see. Here's the thing: between the downcoat and my fluffy grandma robe, I look tiny and amorphous. And now I'm tiny and shapely.

"The fire looks beautiful, mind if I come over to the couch to watch it?" I ask, watching the flames flicker around the logs.

I see the look exchanged between them, and they move to the edges of the couch.

"Come on over," Tae says, patting the couch between them.

I grab my drink and sit between them. We aren't touching. I'm small enough that there's 3 inches on each side of me. And even with that space, I feel goosebumps erupting on my arms. I take in their colognes, their unique smells. Just the sense of being right next to someone again feels absurd, otherworldly.

"You make fires like this in India?" Brandon asks.

"No, I've never needed to - lived mostly in the warm parts in India and then apartments here, so I've never learned how to. Where did you two learn?"

"My dad," Brandon says.

"Boy scouts," Tae says. "Actually, Youtube. Acculturation 101." I snort into my drink, Tae just got a hell of a lot cuter. And I see him perk up after hearing my laugh.

"Want another drink, Nisha?" Tae asks, as he gets up. His tongue says my name perfectly.

"Yeah, that would be great."

Tae comes back, and hands me my drink. His hand is at my face, and behind his hand is his crotch in his sweatpants. As I wonder what his cock looks like, I smile and reach to take the drink from him.

The room darkens suddenly. I smell bourbon and feel wetness on my torso, hear plastic falling on the ground, and know that Tae has dropped the drink in the dark.

"Shit, I'm so sorry Nisha! Are you okay? Did I get you?"

"Did the power go out?" Brandon asks rhetorically, looking around us.

"I'm fine, and yeah, the power's out. Which means the heat is kinda fucked too."

"Let's get closer to the fire," Tae says.

"Let's shut the doors to the other rooms first, keep the heat in here. Everyone has their phone?" I ask as I stand, sensing the cool drips of liquor drip down my shirt.

We get up, and each wander the house, checking doors. I grab sheets and comforters I find in the downstairs bedroom, and return to the living space. Brandon has the same idea, I see him armed with comforters from upstairs.

We make a makeshift bed on the floor, none of us thinking of distancing at all. Tae is right by me and I feel his hand brush against my waist as he reaches for the corner of a blanket.

"Shit, are you wet? I'm so sorry - I thought you said I didn't get you!"

"I'm fine. I'm fine, really."

"You should get out of that. You'll lose body heat. Here wear this," Brandon takes off a hoodie and offers it to me.

We're technically in the dark, but we can see everything - the fire throws us into shades of dark oranges and sepia. And they both look gorgeous, particularly with their matching looks of concern.

I consider turning around, being modest, but fuck it. I know what I want. I look at them both, and pull my damp shirt off me.

Their jaws drop literally - Tae is the first to recover into a smile.

"Do you want me to wear that? Cause I can."

Tae grabs Brandon's hoodie and tosses it away. He reaches for my breasts, his hands warm against my wet skin. He kisses me first - Queens boy knows his way around Desi girls apparently. I taste the vodka on his breath. I lean into him, my breasts pressed up against his hands, my hips recognizing the thickness of a ready cock.

I reach my hand out to Brandon, who slowly joins the fold. Tae's lips are greedy, begging for my own, and my hands run over Brandon's tshirt where I feel the sharp outline of abs that go on for days. How many abs is a person allowed to have anyway?

Four hands start to explore my body, and I try to keep up with them. My pants are being tugged off me, my nipples are being coaxed into harder nubs.

Wordlessly, I'm laid down onto the comforters by the fire. I tug on Tae's pants, desperate to see his cock. I feel the scratch of beard along my inner thighs and moan loudly. This is moving fast, maybe too fast.

"Don't I get to kiss you first?" I ask Brandon, as I finally pull Tae's sweatpants off.

Tae's cock is beautiful, hard and veiny, ready to go. His legs are pale, defined, and muscular. I run my hands over his stomach, and tug on his shirt. Tae pulls off his shirt and for a second, I see his beautiful body before Brandon moves up against me and begins to kiss me.

The scratch of beard against my jaw, my lips being parted by his, the taste of beer on his tongue. Every sensation is achingly heightened. As I kiss Brandon, my hand wraps around Tae's cock, feeling its warmth, its ridges, the sensitive tip.

"Fuck, that feels good," Tae moans. I wonder when he last felt a hand around his cock was - COVID is hurting some of our sex lives more than others. It definitely hurt mine.

I hear jeans being unzipped and Brandon unveils his cock for me. Stunning, slightly longer, thinner, and so rigid.

I get on my knees and they both move for my mouth. I pause, not sure who to choose, and then lick both of their tips. My mouth wraps around Tae's cock and I start to bob my head over him. My hands is around Brandon's cock, barely able to wrap my fingers around his width. I take turns, bobbing my head on one, while sheathing the other with my hand.

I hear the toss of cloth onto the floor and that's when I know Brandon's naked as well.

"Lie down again," Brandon urges, and I do.

He spreads my thighs apart. MY skin tingles as he kisses the inside of my leg, moving purposefully up to my cunt.

"You smell so fresh," Brandon says, as he tongues my clit. Thank god for that shower earlier today.

Tae is back at my lips, and we kiss each other hard. My fingers trace his face greedily, taking in the sharp angles of his cheekbones, of his jaw, the soft shape of his eyes.

Both my lips are making out with hot men. This ridiculous thought makes me burst out laughing.

"What?" Tae asks, pulling away. Brandon is up too, looking at me inquisitively.

"I'm sorry. This is amazing. This.. this just wasn't my plan." They grin and Brandon slowly pushes a finger into my pussy.

"What does she look like?" Tae asks, as he plays with my tits.

"Why don't you go see?" I playfully shove him towards my cunt, and he moves.

Both men are by my legs, and they take turns pushing fingers into me. I moan loudly, getting closer and closer to orgasm. I feel both their fingers fit into my cunt together, and my back arches and I shudder through an orgasm.

"Wow, that was amazing" I gasp, as the aftershock courses through my body.

The both return back into my pussy, moving in and out. I'm so close and feel so far, and I'm desperate to feel more of them inside of me.

"Can I use the olive oil for your ass?" Brandon asks.

"There's lube in my purse. Be generous with it, okay?" I say, moving my hips over Tae's fingers.

Brandon smiles and rummages through my purse. I hear the telltale pop of the lid over the crackling fire, over the sound of Rae's fingers pushing in and out of me.

"Get on your knees, Nisha," Tae says, slowly pulling his fingers out.

I turn over and Tae pushes two fingers back into me quickly, creating a steady rhythm. Someone spreads my asscheeks apart, and I moan at the thought of two men peering into me. I feel lube being poured directly onto my ass. It's thick, arousing. I feel an oily finger push up against the rim of my asshole, the sensation delicious.

"Relax, honey," Brandon coaxes, and I let my sphincter soften. Tae slows down and Brandon pushes in, and then they move at a slow rhythm. Brandon adds another finger, and I moan.

"God, you are both so fucking good."

They don't respond, just keep pushing in and out, making me wetter and wetter.

I feel fingers slip out of my ass, and see Brandon move up towards my face. The fire highlights the shadows of his fine body. My fingers were right, he has too many abs, and his arms. No words.

I turn over onto my knees and he stands in front of my face. He starts to slowly feed his cock to me, as Tae adds more fingers into my pussy.

"That's right.. god, you look beautiful. Look at that mouth," Brandon murmurs as he slowly fucks my face. His hands cup my jaw, holding me in place and I smell lube and sweat.

I push my hips hard into Tae's hands, as I drop Brandon's cock out of my mouth.

"Please fuck me," I beg, as I turn around to look at Tae. He nods and we exchange a smile. I go back to Brandon, sucking and covering him with my saliva.

I hear the rip of a condom wrapper and Tae slides in.

The rhythm picks up a bit. Tae's hands hold me steady, and his fingers grip into my hips, his nails deliciously cutting into my skin.

"Push into her, B," Tae says out loud, and Brandon does. And then Tae pushes back. Each push lands me deeper onto a cock, and it is glorious, overstimulating.

They start to fuck me faster, and I can feel my saliva pooling in my mouth, my pussy wetter and wetter from being fucked.

Tae starts to rim my asshole with a finger, and I arch my back in joy and flex my anus at him. I hear the lube bottle open and he pushes two fingers in easily. Tae reaches for my clit and I scream into a muffled orgasm.

Salty cum goes down my throat as my body almost folds in on itself with pleasure. I've dropped Brandon out of my mouth, Tae is still in me. I feel Tae get harder and he pounds me faster. He groans loudly as he orgasms and I collapse onto the nest of bedding, my ass still up in the air.

Fuck, that was amazing.

I sense Tae pulling out, disentangling himself from me. I've landed with my head turned towards the fire, and it is beautiful. This whole situation is beautiful.

"I'm going to clean up," Tae says and as he stands, his sexy body catches the colors of the fire. He bends low, finds my lips and kisses me long and hard, a slight bite on the lip which I reciprocate. "You're gorgeous, Nisha."

I smile, I sense he knows the sentiment is mutual.

Bare feet pad away on the hardwood floors, as I continue watching the flames dance in the fireplace. I'm so beat and still aroused.

I tilt my head and catch Brandon resting against the couch. He looks satisfied and amused. We smile at each other.

"Can I take over, Nisha?" Brandon asks me.

I nod, too knocked out to speak. The rip of a condom wrapper again.

I get back up on my fours and Brandon slides into my pussy. We move slow, his hands gentle on my hips. The flames in the fire are dimming, still dancing beautifully. Everything is slowed down now, I'm no longer overwhelmed by limbs and tongues - so I can feel every sensation, savor every move.

"How does that feel, honey?"

"God, I love how you're fucking me."

"Good," he murmurs back. He slowly ups the pace, and I can feel the slap of his hips against my ass, the spread of my ass cheeks with the impact.

"Can you fuck my ass?" I ask, as I turn around to face him. Brandon beams at me. I figured he'd appreciate the request.

I grab the lube bottle by my side and toss it backwards towards him. I watch him generously lube up his fingers.

He pushes two fingers in and I groan with the feel of his cock and fingers inside of me. He stays still and I start to move back and forth - His free hand caresses my hip, and I realize he's going to let me lead the pace.

"Fuck me."

"Fuck you where?"

"Fuck my ass, please."

He pulls out of me, and I feel achingly empty. I automatically reach for my clit as he covers his cock in lube.

His cock is finally at my asshole, I can feel the tip brushing up against the gentle hairs there, the ones I haven't waxed in a while.

I relax my sphincter and he slowly pushes the tip in. His cock is wide and I feel my ass stretch over him.

"Oh god.. oh god.."

"You okay?"

"Yeah, go in deeper."

"How does that feel, honey?"

"Good.. good.."

"Move back into me whenever you're ready."

I start to push into him slowly, letting his cock slowly creep into my ass. He's slick, and I'm full, nerves dancing, muscles stretching. I can sense every nerve tingle, every muscle stretch as his cock explores my ass.

He's finally all in me, and he feels amazing.

"Okay with me moving?"

"yeah, go slow at first please."

And we fuck, him almost pulling out and slowly pushing back in. Each thrust opening me up more, filling me with more pleasure. My fingers find my clit and I'm getting more and more turned on as I get used to his size.

"Oh god! Go faster please!"

"Like that?"

"Fuck, yes! Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

The lights come on, jarring me back into my surroundings. The fire is still going strong, though dim. I turn and see Tae standing by the door, stroking his cock with a smile on his face.

I smile back at him, and when we make eye contact, I come hard, my ass clamping around Brandon's cock.

"Fuck!" Brandon yells, as he comes inside of me. My muscles continue to pulse around his hard cock, and I groan loudly.

Brandon starts to soften and he kisses my shoulder before pulling out.

"That was fucking hot." Tae says, as he moves towards us in the middle of the floor

"Yeah, that was. Thank you, that was amazing." I look at them both, grinning stupidly.

"They fixed the power fast. Want another round, Nisha?" Tae asks, running his hands over my body.

"Yes, please," I respond, pulling him in for a salty kiss.

"I'm good for now. She's all yours, Tae."

Tae and I make out for a while, my limbs wrapping around his tall lean body. He finally pulls me to the couch, his cock standing up at attention. I kneel in front of him as I pull a condom over him and lube him up with my hands.

"That feels so good..."

"It'll feel better soon. How do you feel about anal?"

He responds by kissing me hard, pinching my nipples. Tae seems to get my desire for a bit of pain with a lot of pleasure.

"Can I sit on your cock?"

"yeah."

I lean back onto his lap, carefully aiming my asshole over his cock. We're both facing the fire, the wood is blackened, throwing off dancing flames. I'm able to take him in more easily even though he's wider because Brandon opened me up for him.

Tae wraps his arms around my torso, his hands holding me tight around the waist and I slide up and down his cock, adjusting to his width.

"God you feel so good!"

"I love... having you... in my ass!"

"You're a little fuck machine, you know that?"

"Uh-huh"

"Do you like knowing you had two cocks in your ass in the last 5 minutes?"

"uh-huh, yes. Both.. so.. beautiful."

"It's hard to speak now, huh?"

"uh-huh."

Tae's hands start to move all over me, grabbing my tits, pulling on my nipples. I feel dazed from the fuck, from the stimulation. All I can do is be fucked and whimper out in pleasure. I catch Brandon watching us, he's stroking his cock, and he looks so sexy.

Tae suddenly finds my clit, and I scream into an orgasm which triggers Tae's own. As he cums, he bites into my shoulder and I almost black out from the pleasure.

12