Sharing Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,417 Followers

The summer was really hot. The air went out on Tuesday and the repair people couldn't get there until Thursday. The house was scorching hot. They spent all day by the pool. It was after dark before she fixed dinner for them. It was cold sandwiches. She wasn't about to heat up the stove.

They had finished when Mike asked if she would like to go back and swim at night. "It will help cool us off before bed time."

Liz was up for anything that help fight the heat. "Ok, let me go get in my suit."

She was half way to the door when he spoke up again. "Mom." She stopped and turned around to him. "Have you ever been skinny dipping?"

"Hey, that is none of your business."

"I bet you have."

She laughed at him. "Maybe."

"When?"

"Your father and I did it a lot when you were young. We did it some when you would be gone for the night."

"Did you ever do it with anyone else?"

"You ask to many questions."

"Who?"

"Don't you ever mention this to Phil. One night we had Jean and Bill over here and it was hot and we all had to much to drink. We all undressed and went in swimming. Bill didn't like it much and we didn't swim long. Your father liked it because of Jeans big boobs. It was dark and we couldn't see much anyway."

"Lets do it to night."

"I had a feeling you were getting around to that. I don't think that is such a good idea."

"Come on Mom, where is the adventure in your life?"

"If I did it you would chicken out on me."

"I would not, see." He was at the door to the pool. The lights were still on in the house. He pulled the shirt over his head and stopped to look at his mom. She had a surprised look on her face as she looked at him naked from the waist up. It wasn't anything she hadn't seen all day every day but this time it was different.

"Mike, don't do this."

"Now look who is chicken." He pushed down his pants and stood before his mother naked as the day he was born. Only he wasn't like the day he was born. His cock was huge and hard as a rock He turned and ran for the pool. She heard him hit the water with a big splash.

Liz stood in shock for a minute just taking in what had just transpired. Her son that once was so shy had just striped naked in front of her. Not only was he naked but his cock was really hard. What once would have embarrassed him to have his mother see, he now readily revealed to her. Was this what was going to lead her and Mike to bed as it did Jean and Phil? It didn't seem so bad when it was her as it had when she first heard about Jean. She could now see why Jean gave in.

She walked on out to the pool. Mike was swimming from one end to the other. She watched as he made his turns. It was dark but in the moon light see could make out his cock from time to time.

Mike finally came to a stop and turned and saw her. "You going to come in?"

"Yes." She had made up her mind if it went that far she was going to give in to him. She kicked off her flip flops and unbuttoned her top. As the last button gave way she pulled the top from her shoulders. She seldom wore a bra and she didn't have on one now. As the top came off her breasts came into full view for Mike. The bright moon lit up her shin perfectly. Nothing was hidden from him.

Not bothering to hurry she let him look as she reached for the buttons that held her shorts up. Down her legs she pushed them until they drop around her ankles. She kicked them over with her top and shoes. Now she only had her thin bikini panties between her and complete nakedness. She heard Mike take a deep breath. He hadn't turned his head or moved his eyes from her since she started.

Now she hurried before she lost her nerve. The panties pushed down her legs to join the rest of her clothes on the deck. Facing Mike with her legs slightly spread she knew that he could see all of her. "You like this better than the yellow bikini?"

"Oh Yes!"

"Why?"

"Now I can see all of you."

"And you like that?"

"Yes."

"That just proves my point that it doesn't matter what bathing suit women wear all you men want to do is look at bare skin." She dove over his head into the water.

For the next half hour they swam and splashed water at each other. A few times he had accidently bumped into her and got a feel of her tits. She was sure it wasn't an accident but she wasn't complaining. He was really being better behaved than she had thought he would be.

Liz tired of the swimming and knew that it was now or never. She couldn't stay in the water all night. She moved over to the edge of the pool and jumped up and sat on the edge with her feet dangling in the water. Mike stood back and watched her until she motioned for him to set next to her. He joined her on the edge. His naked hips were touching hers as they set side by side.

Liz looked at Mike and his cock that was now hard again. She lay her hand on his thigh within inches of his hard cock. "My son has grown up. What you have there is man size. What has happen to you? There was a time not long ago when you would have died of shame before you let me see you like this."

He leaned back on his arms letting his hard cock stand up even farther. He noticed that his mother noticed the move but said nothing. "I have been wanting to see you like this and I figured if I wanted to see you that you might want to see me."

Liz leaned back on her arms as he was. She had a smile on her face. "This better?"

"Yes. Only in the sunshine could it be any better."

"Mike, I want to ask you something and I want the truth." He nodded his head. "Does this have anything to do with Jean and Phil?"

"Yes."

"I thought so. How long have you known about them?"

"Before they ever did it. We saw some movies where the son and mother were in bed together. She wasn't nearly as pretty as you and Miss Jean. Phil said he would like to take his mother to bed."

"Is that what he really said?"

Mike blushed. "No. What he really said was he would like to fuck his mother."

"What did you say?'

"I said I would like to do it too."

"You would like to fuck Jean?"

"No, I mean you." His face was red but he wasn't about to back down now.

"Mike, you know it is wrong for mother and son to be together?"

"I don't understand why. I love you and you love me. We would never hurt each other."

Liz slid her hand across his thigh to grip his cock. "Is that what you want to do with me?"

"More than anything!"

She stood up and pulled him up and over to the lounge chair. She pushed him down on his back. His cock was standing hard as she straddled his body. Her cunt was soaking wet so she knew that she didn't need any foreplay to get her ready. She reached for his cock with both hands. "Watch this because it will be the first time for us." She lowered her body until the head of his cock was at the entrance to her cunt. She lined it up and lowered down over him.

Mike could feel the heat from her body and the wetness as she took him in. Inch by inch she lowered her pussy until she was setting on all of him. He thought he had died and gone to heaven.

He was even bigger than she had thought. He filled her completely as she let her weight rest on his cock. It felt good to have him in her completely. Jean had said the sex was special and now she was beginning to see what she meant. She settled her cunt down around him as far and tight as she could get to him and just stopped. "You like this?"

It was hard for him to form words. Finally he got out. "Nothing could be better than this."

"I agree whole heartily with you. I like you in me. I could set here for a long time with you up in me." She took his hands and brought them to her breasts. "You have been wanting to touch them a long time. Take your time and have fun."

Several minutes went by and he had her tits hard and the nipples sore from his play. His cock was jumping in her cunt and she knew that she was going to have to start moving soon. There was something more she wanted to do first. She leaned forward and brought her lips down on his.

Mike had been wanting to kiss her for a long time. The other night he thought he might get to but she kissed him quick and moved away. This time she didn't move away. Her mouth opened and he slid his tongue in. He was on fire. His cock had never been so hard. Finally she began to move. Bad mistake, he climaxed the first time she lifted and settled back down on him.

Liz just stopped and waited until he finished. She had really expected this. Young men are quick to fire sometimes. She liked the way his cock was shooting load after load in her. It was hot and she could feel each muscle as his cock spasm inside her body. She propped up on her hands and watched his face as he came over and over. Beside the good feeling of having her pussy full of young cock she like to know that she was making her son feel so good.

He finally stopped and his eyes opened to see her staring down at him. "Sorry Mom, I just couldn't wait any longer."

"It was that good?"

"Better than I even dreamed it would be but I didn't do much for you."

"Don't you worry about me? I like making it good for you and I got an awful big load in me. That makes me feel good." She moved her pussy around on his still hard cock. "I do believe you are going to be good for another go round."

He was good for another and them another and then another. The second time she climaxed along with him. The third time they reversed positions with him on top and he really reached back for something extra. She hadn't been fucked that hard since right after she and Tom married.

Later than night they moved back in the house to her bed. The heat had finally cooled and they made love the rest of the night. She knew now why Jean had walked around with a smile on her face for the last two months. It was going to be hard to wipe the smile from her face.

Once he had fucked his mother he wanted her all the time. Liz wondered if he was ever going to slow down. She was having fun herself and wasn't in a hurry for him to slow up. She had never known forbidden sex could be so good.

The only time she had a problem was the weekends when Tom was home. Mike didn't want to give her up even for a few days. "Mike you have to quit touching me when you dad is home. He is going to catch you and your fun will be over." She was telling him this on Saturday as Tom was getting ready to play around of golf. She was in the kitchen when Mike came in and pushed her robe aside and was feeling her tits.

The trouble was Liz didn't want him to stop either. To have him playing with her with Tom in the next room was a real turn on for her. She hadn't thought about sex with Mike when Tom was home. She had just assumed that her and Mike would stop until Tom left Monday. It wasn't happing that way.

Tom had fucked her Friday night just as he had for years. Only this time it was so much hotter for her. She couldn't help but compare Mike and his dad. Thinking about both of them fucking her just made the sex that much hotter. Her excitement carried over to Tom. He fucked her twice that night.

Tom wasn't out of the drive way good before Mike pushed her up on the kitchen table and moved between he legs. She only wore the robe and he had it open in an instance. She spread her legs and pulled her horny son to her. His cock guided straight and true to her open pussy.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him deep. "Oh yes Mike, fuck me." It wasn't long before he had her climaxing as he empted his cock in his mothers hot pussy.

He had her again as she was making up the bed where she and Tom slept the night before. She had to get cleaned up before Tom came back home. He was going to want more sex tonight. She smiled as she headed to the shower; she was going to want more also.

The next week Mike had finished fucking his mother for the first time that night. He was resting up for another go. "Mom, I have something I need to tell you."

"I know you are tired of me already."

"NO! I will never get tired of you. Phil and Miss Jean know about us."

"Oh Mike, did you have to tell them?"

"Mom, it is because of them that we are together."

"What are you talking about?"

"When Phil and I decided to seduce our mothers we agreed to tell the other when we did it. Phil was first and he told me about it. Miss Jean knew I knew about her and Phil and she agreed to help me with you. That is why she talked to you about her and Phil. She wanted to plant the idea in your head that sex with your son could be good. It must have worked because you hadn't paid much attention to me before then."

Liz knew that he was right. Thinking about Jean and Phil was what made up her mind to do it.

Liz had been dodging Jean. She knew that Jean already knew about them and she was embarrassed for her to know that she had given in also. She finally forced herself to go visit her close friend.

Liz had hardly sat down when Jean brought up the subject. "How was it?"

"How was what?" She knew what Jean was talking about.

"You know what I am talking about. How do you like fucking your son?"

Liz face turned red but there wasn't any use denying it. "It was just as good as you said it would be. You helped them set me up."

"I was just doing you and Mike a favor. You want ever regret this."

"I just hope Tom never finds out, my marriage would be over. The way Mike is going he may just strip me down and fuck me right in front of his father one day."

"Phil is the same way but I wouldn't have it any different."

"I guess I do owe you for this."

"I have something else that they want me to pass on to you."

"What are you, their sex messenger now?"

"I am just a little easier to convince to try something new than you are."

"What is it now, or should I even ask?"

"The boys want to go to the mountains or beach for a week before they leave for college."

"That shouldn't be a problem. We have been there several times with them before."

"Liz, they want to switch mothers."

"Like Mike with you and Phil with me?"

"You are slow about some things but you picked up on that one in a hurry."

"I don't know, I will have to think about it."

"You think about it. The three of us are ready to do it."

Once again Liz had trouble focusing on her drive home. Her pussy was wet and it wasn't from Mike, it was thinking about Jean's tall handsome son. She knew that she had gone to far to stop now. After all, Phil was almost like a son to her anyway.

When the men left for work Monday morning the women and their son's were loading up Jean's SUV for the mountains. They had decided on the mountains because there was a lot more privacy.

Once loaded Jean slid under the wheel and Mike moved in front with her. He and Phil had rehearsed this once their mother's had agreed to go with them for a week.

Phil slid in back with Liz. Liz looked up at the mirror and saw Jean watching her. Jean winked and Liz settled back to see what was in store for her this week. Once she finally agreed to go she knew that she was going to be fucking the young man next to her. As much as she liked fucking her son she was looking forward to fucking this young man that she had watch grow up.

By the time Jean hit the interstate Phil had moved closer to her. He wasn't bashful about anything. He couldn't wait to get his hands on his friends mother. He had wanted to fuck her almost as long as he had wanted his mother.

His hand dropped down to touch her thigh about half way from her knee to the junction of her legs.

Liz had on shorts and his hand was touching her bare hot flesh. A trill went through her body causing her to tremble at his touch.

She had jumped at the first touch but that quickly gave way to the enjoyment she felt from him touching her leg.

When she didn't object he slid closer and put his other arm around her shoulders. His hand came down to slide under her top to cup her naked breast. He found her nipple hard and worked his fingers around it until she couldn't stand the touch anymore.

"Phil you have to stop. The cars passing can see what you are doing to me, so can Mike and Jean."

He didn't stop. He shifted the hand on her leg higher until he was touching her pussy through her shorts.

Liz let out a soft groan. She wasn't about to make him stop doing something that felt so good. She opened her eyes to see Jean watching her in the mirror and Mike leaning over the seat watching his friend feeling up his mother and she wasn't stopping him. "Mike, at least turn around and look the other way."

He did but he moved closer to Jean and began playing with her breasts. "Mike you better stop doing that are I may wreck this car before we can start having all the fun you expect.

Both boys agreed to behave until they reached the cabin. It was hard but they kept their word.

It was about a six hour drive and the middle of the afternoon when they got to the mountains. Jean stopped for food and supplies for the week.

At the cabin they all helped unload the food and luggage. There was a moment of indecision when they were going to their rooms. Phil solved that by picking up Liz's suitcase and moving to one bedroom while Mike and Jean went to the other.

Once in the room Liz unpacked her clothes and hung them up. Phil did his in half the time.

Liz finished and shut the closet door. She turned to find Phil right behind her. Before she had any chance to speak he was kissing her like he had been doing it all his life. Liz hadn't thought it would happen this fast but it wasn't long before she was into it just as much as he was.

His tongue pushed its way through her lips to her open mouth. She opened for him and returned the kiss with just as much vigor as he showed. A minute later they were both hurrying to get the other undressed. As soon as they were naked he pushed her back on the bed.

Her legs fell open as she held up her arms for her friends son to come to her. As he moved over her she reached for his cock. He was huge. Bigger than Tom or Mike. No wonder Jean was enjoying this so much. She couldn't wait to feel him stretching her cunt.

Phil wasn't about to disappoint her. With her guiding him he slide in her opening. He looked down to see his cock spread her cunt lips. He had dreamed of the time he might fuck this beautiful mother. Her body was small and he dwarfed her in size, but she was able to take all of him as he pushed deeper.

Finally he was in completely. Liz moved her legs around his hips and her arms around his shoulders. She pulled him down on her tiny body. "I like to feel your weight on me and you deep in me."

"I have dreamed of the day I could have you like this."

"I never knew you and Mike thought about anything but swimming and playing around. I certainly never guessed that this was the playing you had in mind."

He moved his hips and pulled back then drove deep. The move brought a smile to her face. "You like that?"

"Oh yes, I may not have been thinking about doing this as long as you have but for the last few weeks I have been catching up fast. Who would have ever thought it would have turned out like this?"

"I'm not complaining." He moved faster. Soon he was fucking her with long full strokes. He had certainly improved from the first time with his mother. Being young and full of energy really helped. Fucking his mother almost none stop for the last two months had helped with his skill level. He used it all on Liz.

Liz had never dreamed she would cheat on her husband. Then she had cheated with her own son. Now she was fucking her son's friend and couldn't get enough of him. She knew that there wasn't any way she could ever go back to just being Tom's wife again. Sex for her had always been good but now it was better than she ever dreamed it could be. She knew that she would always be available to Phil and Mike as long as they wanted her.

hammertime
hammertime
2,417 Followers