Sharing Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,418 Followers

She dropped her legs from around his hips. With her feet on the bed she pushed her pussy back up at him each time he drove in her. Her cunt was milking his cock on every stroke. Liz knew it wasn't going to be long before she was going to reach the top.

Her hands moved to each side of his face and lifted his face up so she could look in his eyes. "Fuck me hard, but I want you to keep your eyes open. I want to see you when you cum." She kissed him and lifted her cunt up to him again.

Watching the beautiful woman below him was a first for him. Her eyes were open and she had smile on her lips. He smiled back and speeded up the fucking action.

Liz's eyes never broke contact with his as she lifted her cunt up faster and faster to his movement. He was fucking her like she had never been fucked before. His mother was good but she wasn't anything like Liz. Her hard little tits were pressing against his chest when he couldn't take it any more.

"I'm cumin!"

"Go ahead! I'm ready for you. Fill me up!!!"

Then they reached their climax together. They both cried out as he pushed deep in her cunt and unloaded a load that only a young man could have. She took it as only a woman that loved his cock could take it. The noise they made could be heard in the bedroom next door.

Phil and Liz climaxing set off Mike and Jean. Their cries were heard by the two as they finished and came slowly back down to earth. Phil spoke up. "I think they are having as much fun as we are."

Liz kissed him. "I hope so because I expect a lot more of this before the week is over." She looked over at the door and Jean and Mike were standing there smiling. No one had thought to shut the door.

Jean and Mike moved naked into the room. Liz thought for a moment about covering up but what was the use. She had seen Jean naked before and it was a sure thing that she would be fucking both boys before the week was over.

Jean spoke up, "I don't think clothes are going to be a problem this week." She was right. The only time they dressed was when they went outside, which wasn't very often.

The week went by fast. The mothers had never been fucked so much in their lives. All week the boys had their dreams full filled. Two beautiful women willing to give them all the sex they could stand. A first for both women was having two of them fucking them at the same time.

Tuesday Liz's cunt was sore from the fucking. By Friday she was no longer sore and she was constantly ready for either boy.

Friday morning they loaded up and headed home. The trip was much different from the drive up. Both boys were asleep in the back seat and the women were up front. Jean looked at the sleeping boys. "They look so innocence back there now."

Liz looked back at the tow boys. They didn't look anything like the two horny teenagers that had fucked her all week. "Thank goodness they aren't as innocent as they look." Jean laughed with her.

"Just think, one more week and they will be gone. I for one am really going to miss them."

Liz nodded, "Do you think we might plan a weekend up at the college without Tom and Bill?"

"That was just what I was thinking."

"Liz, I have been thinking."

"That is what got me in trouble this time."

"Would you change anything that has gone on?"

"You know I wouldn't. What were you thinking?"

"Bill's sister has twin boys. They have just turned eighteen and are seniors. I bet they might like a little education from two horny mothers."

It took Liz a second before answering her. "How are you going to arrange that?"

Jean laughed, "The looks I have got when the family is together tells me that it want be a problem. They could go a long way towards keeping the weeks full while our husbands are on the road."

Liz could feel her cunt tingle. "Go far it."

hammertime
hammertime
2,418 Followers