Sharing the Jacuzzi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docBlue
docBlue
331 Followers

Cindy felt my hands touching her and moaned louder. "Oh yes, feel my tits. Ooh yes, fuck me!"

Then she grabbed my cock and closed her warm mouth around it. She slowly took in the entire length until my pubic hair touched her face.

This was perhaps better than our episode in Colorado. My wife's lips were glued around my shaft while her tits slapped against my open hands. I looked down her narrow back as it widened out onto her heart shaped ass and watched Bob pushing his dick into her! The skin on her ass quivered as Bob's pace quickened.

"Mmmmmm. Mmmmhhh!" She moaned. Then she let go of my cock and started to come.

"Ohhhh! I'm cummmmminnnnngggg!" Bob pulled out and let out a groan as his semen splattered across the length of Cindy's back.

"Oh my God!" Bob sighed.

I placed my cock back against her mouth and moved it around her lips. She flicked her tongue around it as my cum streamed out onto her lips, tongue, and chin.

Cindy rose and sat on her heels. I held her face close, stroked her hair, and told her, "You are so sexy."

After a moment she got up and walked across the deck toward the back door.

"John, I don't know what to say." Bob sounded both amazed and apologetic.

"That was everything I thought it would be." I said as Cindy's ass disappeared into the doorway.

Cindy and I eventually let Bob know that the events of that night didn't warrant an open invitation to come over and fuck. Bob hasn't pushed his luck. He's happy watching her wander around in skimpy clothes and every once in a while, enjoys some fun in our Jacuzzi.

She has told me she wouldn't have sex with anyone without my presence or permission, but every once in a while I awaken to a dream: It's early morning and I look out our bedroom window to find Cindy tip toeing across our yard completely naked. Bob is standing there nude. She goes down on her knees in front of him. I watch her head going up and down on his cock. Out of the corner of my eye I see another naked man walk up alongside her, his dick straight out as well. I watch as Cindy turns and takes his rather large cock into her mouth while still stroking Bob's. Then Cindy gets down on all fours. Bob moves behind her and enters her pussy while Cindy works the stranger's cock, her tits swaying freely.

I always wake up rock hard and look down at Cindy sleeping... and wonder if I should make that dream a reality too. On most of these occasions, I also wonder what Cindy is dreaming about, because she usually doesn't admit to waking up until well after she'd been grinding against the long hard alarm clock inside of her.

docBlue
docBlue
331 Followers
12