Sharing the MILF List Ch. 08 Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,185 Followers

"Mrs. Wills, didn't I tell you that if you came, you would be restricted from participating in this event?"

She nodded, weeping openly now.

I touched her tears with a finger. "I could send you away but I won't but you can choose to leave if you like. Go get me scarves, the right number of scarves. If you get the right number, perhaps I will sit you here and you can watch. If you bring the wrong number I will blindfold you and you can listen to Mrs. Rossini cumming. Would you like that."

"No." She answered immediately. "I like watching. Please, let me, I promise I will not . . . "

"No. No promises. Just go. Scarves. Now. Or change and leave. Go, now!" I sent her away. I presumed most everyone heard me. Brent had been watching from the patio doors. His mother was still in the kitchen. Brent took a long, deep breath and then walked into the kitchen. He helped Sasha rearrange her dress so her tits were not showing, pulled his mother to the patio doors and out.

Landon drifted in their wake, fixing me with his eyes. "Sonny? What the fuck?"

"What the fuck, what?" I tossed back. I walked into the kitchen and took firm hold of Alissa. She seemed less than the imposing woman she usually presented to the world. Chastened. Chastened was not enough. Not by a long shot. I wanted her on her knees but voluntarily and because that is what would magnify her orgasms as she wanted. I had to break her and she wanted to be broken but she would resist till I found the right way to put her on her knees with her mouth open waiting for cock.

I pulled her into the living room and with some struggle slid the back of the dining room chair between her back and her arms, sitting her in the chair with her arms cuffed behind her. Her elbows almost made it impossible to get her to fit over the back but her back was plenty flexible. I positioned her arms over the back and her legs spread around the seat. She refused to sit. I lifted her skirt and she tried to struggle away from my hand. I found her pussy through the shredded leotard and found her sopping wet. I shoved a finger into her over and over again. Alissa groaned. Finally I felt her resolve to fight me give a little and she let the chair back slide up her back between it and her arms as she sat down, her legs releasing as I finger fucked her. She grunted through the gag. She bowed her head, her shoulders shaking but I did not take it to be sobbing. It was more like resignation. I needed desire and eagerness to be teased and denied and fucked. That would come.

Melissa trailed me into the living room, Chris and Sammy trailed her. Sammy made a 'pouncing' motion with his hands behind her and Chris chortled. The mood had lightened a little.

Clicking heels on the stairs announced Laura's return. She arrived with four scarves. I regretted for a moment that Mrs. Rossini was not here to watch the process but figured that she could live without seeing me tie up the blond woman. "Four?" I asked when Laura presented herself before me. She had them in one hand and I knew she was not leaving because she still wore the maid's dress.

Laura nodded. She trembled and her eyes were red and she kept wiping them with her knuckles or wrist.

"I asked you a question." I said softly.

Laura lifted her face to me. "Four. Two for my arms, one wadded up to go into my mouth and one for my mouth, a gag I mean." She said equally softly, almost whispering but not daring to deny us her voice. She was trembling like the proverbial leaf in the initial breezes of a rising storm.

"No blindfold?" I asked.

Laura stared at me, her body salt pillar still.

I waited.

Finally she shook her head no, slow motions to right and left.

I nodded. "Okay." Laura sighed, closing her eyes and her body relaxed. I took the scarves from her and draped them over Alissa's lap. The black woman looked down at them then up at me, her eyes ablaze. I looked at Landon. "Should we strip her before I tie her up?" I asked. I knew the answer but I wanted Landon to say it.

He shook his head. "No. This is Sasha's party. No sense in fucking it up with distractions. I know my Mom would not like to share us with any other naked woman." His eyes were unreadable but it was not a stretch to figure Landon imagined his mom in this situation. Impatience was clearly readable but I do not think it was for the present pussy. His imagination was pressing on him.

I ignored his implication, whatever it was and nodded. I liked the reference. He presumed his mother would be here, waiting to be taken by us all at some point. However, I was pretty sure I would manage to introduce her to the delights of Sapphic love before we sealed her body with hard, male cock.

I turned Laura around and tied her wrists. She began to weep most piteously. Her shoulders rolled forward as she bent, presenting me her arms but they shook with her sobs as they possessed her. She could not help it. The disappointment was so sharp, so painful, she could not resist the weeping as it flowed through her. She reacted like a sensitive child after being gently rebuked. After wrapping the first scarf around her wrists and forearms to the elbows, I tied it off. I turned her around. She lifted her face to me, tears streaming down them. I felt so sorry for her.

"I am so sorry, Sonny!" She whimpered. "I did not mean to cum but Brent is so huge. I was surprised . . . it felt so very good to have him so deep in me!" New sobs wracked her and she almost bowed her head.

I bent and kissed her lips and the sobs stopped, cut off like someone turned off a spigot. I kissed her for a few more moments then withdrew. "Just think of that big cock being in your ass, Laura. I promise you, the time will come when this will be your party." I glanced at Alissa. She was watching me like a cat stalking a cricket. "The time is coming when we will reward you for your service, Laura. Everyone makes mistakes. After today, you will resume your duties. If you stick to our agreement, you will reap untold pleasure; much more than if you defy me." I glanced again at Alissa and saw the flicker of hope which became resolve in her eyes. She knew who I was really talking to. She sat back in the chair, settling in to be comfortable, to accept what was coming. I almost smiled because she seemed to misinterpret my words, fashioning from them confidence in her own perceptions, hope woven from arrogance which she would have called optimism. Surprise only comes when perceptions are wrong and this could be a jarring experience if not done properly. I would surprise my lovely Alissa. I had a plan and rather than worry about if it worked or not, I wanted to see what would happen if. I would certainly find out.

I bound Laura's elbows and upper arms, wrapping her tight but not so tight she would lose circulation. I sat her on the dining chair the same way I had sat Alissa, rather like they were tied to two posts awaiting their fates. The contrast of the fluffy, top-heavy blond beside the voluptuous black woman was pleasant.

I placed the wadded scarf into Laura's mouth and then bound it in place with the fourth scarf. Her eyes watched, breath blowing out of her nostrils. If I knew this woman, if I understood her, she was more aroused than she had ever been in all of her life. For a second I considered putting a hand between her legs to see but demurred. She would enjoy that but denying it would give her far more pleasure in the end, I thought. When I finished, Laura glanced over at Alissa and they shared a curious look. I turned from them and found Melissa with my eyes. She thought it was her turn to be in the spot light but I turned to her sister. I needed to see something, needed to see Alissa do what I thought she would do which would once and for all justify my treatment for her.

"Alissa, you have been voted off the island but I am willing to let you serve if you want. Do you want to take Mrs. Wills' place as our maid for the day while we make Sasha Rossini airtight? You can if you like? We'll fuck you but you cannot come; that's the deal." I stopped speaking and waited. I could see the wheels turning, see Alissa trying to figure out the angles which was precisely the point. She had to stop that with me and always choose her pleasure or I would never be able to give it to her. I waited for perhaps thirty seconds before Alissa nodded her head just as I called out; "Time's up, dear Alissa."

Alissa began to nod furiously but I ignored her. When she finally stopped thrashing, I said to her, "It is likely for the best, Alissa. I doubt you have Mrs. Wills' control. She can avoid orgasm for a long time and has. You would go clear to the back of the line if you screwed up the service after being voted off the island. It is likely better this way. There is tomorrow for you to fuck us while your sister watches."

I almost smiled when I saw the sigh of relief and the glint of clever hope in her eyes. Alissa would remember this lesson for the rest of her sexual life. That was my vow.

"Messy Melissa." I said, walking over to her. My arms were open and she lifted hers to envelop me as I kissed her. Her body sealed against me, one hand slid under the sweat pants and onto my bare ass. We kissed till I could tell the other guys were getting restless. I broke free from her, hard to do hard; particularly while she was bumping her crotch against my erect cock, grinding that luscious pussy into my thigh.

"I am wet." She said softly, suggestively, dropping her eyes to look down, I presumed, at my hard cock. The expression in her eyes was perfectly clear. She wanted fucked.

"I am sure you are but I have a slightly different role in mind for you. Since Mrs. Wills fucked her situation up by cumming when she shouldn't have, I was wondering if you would be willing to take on her duties for the day."

Melissa's chin lifted. Her eyes cleared, the arousal evaporated and she was calculating the meaning of my words. She lowered her chin. "I am not sure I know the rules she lives by?" She said.

"She is a good little maid; she cleans up after us. We fuck the main attraction and Laura eats her or wipes her cunt, squeezing or juicing her so she is not so sloshy when the next guy fucks her. If we want, we fuck her or have her suck us while Sasha is being fucked or sucking our cocks or whatever. As the day progresses, if she needs to fluff us to get ready for the main events, she does that. She is always ready to clean us or the airtight girl in question, keeping us from turning into a messy mess. We can all fuck her or ask for a little sucking any time but no coming, not for us in her and no orgasms for her while she is serving us. We come in the main attraction. She is here for service and orgasm tends to degrade the quality of that service . . . you would be asked to provide these same services."

Melissa nodded once, "And no cumming for me, either." It was not a question.

"Right," I said, agreeing with her. "No cumming for you either." I made a face of consideration. "It hardly seems fair to ask that of you for nothing in return. How about if we give you the opportunity to be airtight tomorrow? I don't know if anyone will vote for you over your sister but we can see. Would that be a fair trade for your service? Fair since your sister has slighted us?"

Melissa's eyes focused past me and I turned to find Alissa staring at us, her eyes seemed to be gloating, mocking her younger sister. Her confidence was admirable, continually, she underestimated me. I looked back to Melissa. "Please, dear Missy, otherwise I will need to delay things to find a suitable replacement. I know my mother would be willing." I could have bit off my tongue. In her position, I think I certainly would have voted to see my mother doing the serving. Fortunately she did not know my mother and the thrill of seeing a mother fuck her son was fully present already. "But I tell you what, since we are waiting for Brent and Sasha, we'll do whatever you like till they get back." I knew it was a bribe and wondered if she would see the hook in the juicy promise.

Melissa did not even hesitate. She reached under her dress and striped down her panties and moved over to the couch. "Eat me." She said pointedly. She sat down, sprawling, her legs akimbo. "Then I want you all to fuck me."

Sammy, Landon, Chris and I exchanged looks. I went to her open legs and knelt between them. The aroma of excited pussy filled my nostrils. I put my hands on her knees and ran them slowly up her wonderful thighs. Her head lulled onto the back of the couch. Sammy moved around to the back of the couch and kissed his aunt. His hands slid inside her top and he massaged her breasts, squeezing them. Melissa's hips rose off the couch as Sammy kissed her, her eyes opened and she became aware it was her nephew she was kissing. I lifted her skirt and kissed up her right thigh, over her pubic bone and down the other thigh.

Melissa struggled free of her nephew's mouth, "Quick to it, Sonny boy, I want cock before Brent comes back." Turns out the 'queen bee' syndrome was not just her sister's to master.

I did hear the longing in her voice, she had seen the size of his cock. I licked her slit from bottom to top, searching for her clit through the tight curls of her pubic hair. She lurched once when I got close but then I gave up and moved lower, back to the pussy lips, swabbing them with my tongue. Then I thrust my tongue into her, pressing it hard into her body till I pierced her. I could feel the many folds and contours of her cunt with my tongue and for a moment I merely explored, touching and caressing her inner flesh with my tongue while I sucked with my lips sealed around her pussy and breathed through my nose. Then I must have found and touched her g-spot because her body jerked and her thighs threated to slap closed. Her hands found my shoulders and gripped me with two claws. Vaguely I heard her voice saying something before her body shifted and her pussy punched me in the face once more. I held on but after that violent ride, I rose up, dropped my sweats and entered her. Pulling her ass to the edge of the couch, I fucked her, pounding into her a dozen times before pulling free. Her black top was open and Sammy had his hands on her bare breasts.

I pulled out of her and stood up. I yanked her to her feet, extricating her from Sammy's grasp. She had sucked her nephew's cock last, it was time he fucked her again. "Landon, sit down and let this woman suck your cock. Sammy, you have pussy duty." I held her around the waist but she seemed eager to pull free from me. Landon sat down without a word and I released her to her knees. She crawled between Landon's legs and kissed the tip of his now bare cock.

Sammy arrived from behind the couch, took his position and lifted her skirt. He fingered his aunt's pussy for a few seconds before slamming his cock into her. She grunted and pressed back at him. I turned away from the sight to look at Alissa. She did not register me, staring instead at the sight of her son fucking her sister and her sister sucking a cock while having another cock jammed into her pussy from behind. She stared, entranced, unblinking, completely focused on what her sister was getting while she watched. I waited but Alissa did not move her eyes from her son and sister. She stared with unblinking eyes.

I mentally shrugged. "I am going to go find Brent and Mrs. Rossini," I said into the twitching silence. "They should not be taking so long." I moved away from the scene on the couch and grabbed Chris by the arm. "Don't let them come in her. Or let her come, understand?" I spoke more harshly than I intended but I was in a hurry. I wanted to see Annie pinned by Brent's big cock and see how Sasha looked while watching. I had an inkling I was too late.

Chris pulled his eyes away from Sammy fucking his aunt and nodded, mutely. Landon groaned. Chris looked past or through me and I felt dismissed, ignored and utterly superfluous to the moment. Perfect!

I slipped out the patio door, through the hedge, up the steps to the Kingston's deck and through the door into the dim interior of their house. The rain had lightened to a mist. My eyes adjusted to the darkness to find Sasha bent over the kitchen counter, her dress bunched around her waist and her son pounding her pussy from behind. She was stretched onto the counter, her arms wide to hold to the smooth top, gripping the edges while Brent slammed his cock into her pussy, facing the refrigerator where Annie stood staring at the scene before her.

Mrs. Kingston was tied to the refrigerator. I could not see what bound her to the door but she was studying the sight of Mrs. Rossini being fucked in her kitchen. She'd lean forward and the refrigerator door and the freezer door of the 'side by side' would both open a bit and then she'd grunt and push them shut with her ass. She did not acknowledge my arrival.

I eased past Brent who gripped his mother's hips with both hands and was feeding her a mile of cock, ten inches per second. Sasha was gasping and grunting and trying to find a rhythm but her hips only lifted to meet the down stroke and then dropped a bit as the cock pulled free of her body. She was muttering; "My son is fucking me while she watches. My gawd, my gawd, my gawd my son is fucking me while she watches." She began to shiver into a great orgasm and she lifted her head and looked directly at Annie. It was at that point that Annie noticed me.

"Beeg boy fuck Annie good, Sonny." She said in a strangely casual voice. "Now he fuck momma! I see him, he fuck his momma like he fuck yours. She love it just like Cici love it and like I love it!" Annie smiled.

I moved over to her and tipped her head up and kissed her. She wore a little dress with pleats and a shredded white blouse. Her bra was cut and a little cup dangled down each arm. Her nipples were firm and stiff. Upstairs I heard something go 'thump' but I could not place it and Annie spoke to me which deflected my attention.

"You going to fuck me now, Sonny?" She asked, her eyes glistening.

"Oh gawd, oh gawd!" Mrs. Rossini wheezed behind me.

I turned around to face her. She was up on her elbows while her son fucked into her body. Her eyes were wild, her face glistened but I could not tell from what. "Brent, we are waiting for you two. What part of 'fuck Annie' didn't you understand?" I hoped Brent would understand the spirit in which I was challenging his choice and he smiled a guilty smirk.

"Gosh Sonny, you are right. I apologize for fucking my own mother." He pulled back and then stepped away from Sasha whose eyes widened and she turned to try to look over her shoulder.

"No, noooooo!" She keened.

I patted her shoulder, damp with sweat. "Up, Sasha, time to service the rest of us. You can fuck Brent tomorrow or Monday. Monday, he is busy tomorrow. My guess is that you will need tomorrow to rest before you walk normal again. My observation is that a cock up the ass can change your stride."

Brent put his pants to rights and he helped his mother stand. She wobbled. Together they rearranged her dress.

I turned back to the refrigerator and the Chinese woman tied to it. I found she was tied with two stocking, presumably hers. I got a knife and cut her loose. She separated from the appliance and went to stand by the sink, looking back and forth between Brent and me. "If you lick Sasha clean, I will fuck you for a minute before we go back." I said softly.

Sasha swayed against her son who put a protective arm around her waist.

Annie directed her dark eyes at me and then nodded, just once, a single, distinct motion. Brent, seeing that, moved his mother the end of the counter and despite her drunken manner, managed to get her body onto the counter. She lay down and automatically opened her legs. Annie moved between the woman's legs and thrust her head under the bunched dress. Sasha's legs opened and Annie began to lick the woman. For a few minutes, Sasha just lay still, her breathing seemed mostly regular with only occasional little hitches.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,185 Followers