Sharing the MILF List Ch. 08 Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,185 Followers

"Geezus, Sonny, I never thought I would see my mother lay down for another woman like this." Brent said to me in a normal voice.

"Things change." I returned.

Sasha tried to raise her head but Annie must have solved the mystery of her cunt because Sasha grunted and then her body went stiff, flexing her hips and thrusting them up against Annie's face which we could not see.

I smiled. "Sasha seems to be sharing quite nicely. Think she would like to fuck my mom?" I spoke hypothetically, which I think both Sasha and Brent seemed to miss. Neither responded but Brent's eyes raised from his bucking mother to meet my steady gaze.

"My mom and your mom? Oh fuck would I like to see that!" He grinned.

The thought seemed to agree with Natasha. "Oh gawd, oh gawd, oh gawd!" Sasha chanted as her body bucked and thrust. Annie held tight.

I moved behind Annie's lithe body, opening my pants as I got into position. Once I was there, I lifted her little skirt and entered her with half a cock and then as she continued to eat Mrs. Rossini, I proceeded to shove my cock home into the depths of her pussy. Annie's covered head began to hum and Sasha surged and bucked again. I pulled my cock out of Annie's cunt and pulled her, with some difficulty, from Sasha's crotch. Brent and I helped Sasha stand and moved to the deck door and out onto the deck. Annie watched us. From the door I said, "Annie, stay ready, we'll be back, some of us anyway."

We got Sasha through the hedge with difficulty and up the steps to the patio doors of the Wills house. She walked like she was drunk.

We stepped into the room as Chris pulled free from Messy Melissa's pussy. The woman was sucking heartily on her nephew's cock and Sammy was sitting with his head back and his eyes closed as Melissa sucked and licked his cock. I sat beside Sammy and gently pulled Melissa off his cock. Alissa watched me with something akin to rage.

"Suck me, Melissa."

Sasha and Brent watched the woman fish my cock out of my sweats and begin to suck it. They glanced at each other. Melissa took me deep into her mouth. I tapped her head. "That's fine. Get up. Ask Laura where the towels and wash cloths are and come back here. We'll need you. Oh, and take off your bra. I want to see your tits through that dress."

I went over to Sasha and knelt before her. She looked down at me, mystified. I ran both hands up one leg and unfastened one stocking. She shivered under my touch but then helped me remove the stocking, by widening her legs. "Thank you, Mrs. Rossini," I murmured. I walked over to Laura Wills. "I need this scarf." I said, removing her gag. I waited while she gave directions to Melissa then replaced it with the doubled stocking. Then I walked over to Sasha. "Blindfold, my dear?" I asked.

She stared at me but nodded still floating in her sexual trance. I moved behind her and put the scarf over her eyes and tied it. Natasha shivered. I helped her to her feet and pulled her to a clear space in the room. "Our objective, gentlemen, is to make this woman come by just touching and caressing her while we remove her clothing. We have all eaten her so she needs to suck us, fuck us and then we'll make her airtight. Simple plan, Brent."

"Simple is good." He said.

I nodded. I moved around Mrs. Rossini. "We are going to touch you, Natasha. Everywhere, anywhere, at any time." I kissed the arch of her shoulder carefully. I looked at the other guys. They gathered around. Natasha trembled which got me several odd looks. Chris got to his knees and ran hands up each leg, deep into the foliage of her dress. Natasha grunted but stood firm. Sammy touched a finger to her lips.

Melissa reappeared, towels and things, her breasts clearly visible through her diaphanous black dress. Brent gestured to her and she moved to join our circle. Brent lifted the front of her dress which shocked her but then her new role seemed to click into place and she relaxed. But only till Brent's finger sluiced into her pussy. She groaned and bent a bit. Brent held it under his mother's nose and then touched it to her lips, similar to what Sammy did. When she touched her tongue to his finger, her lips opened immediately and she sucked at his finger.

"Ohhhhh fuck," Natasha breathed. "I taste female."

"You are included, Melissa. We want to try to make her come just standing here while we strip her. You help."

Melissa understood immediately and she moved to kiss Natasha on the lips. Natasha's hands found the body before her and registered breasts and hips and the kiss changed. Just when a sound emitted from Natasha's throat, Melissa pulled away. I moved behind her and lifted the dress. I ran a finger into the cleft of her ass. Natasha groaned. I cupped a cheek and she pressed her body back into my hand. I released her and moved away.

Landon unzipped one side of her dress. We stood staring at her dishabille for so long that she began to twist her head this way and that as though to hear something. We were all silent. I unzipped the other side of the dress and it gapped, showing her bare breasts nearly to the nipples. Abruptly, the dress just released and shuddered off her hips and down her legs She was naked but for the garter belt, one stocking and the pool of the dress around her feet.

"Oh my, my gawd!" Natasha breathed.

I made a motion with my lips indicating we all should kiss her somewhere at the same time and when all understood, we moved in. I took a breast in my lips and noticed Melissa doing the same. Landon turned her head and kissed her lips. Sammy sucked at her neck. Chris kissed her ass which left Brent kissing up one leg to her pussy. Natasha shivered with arousal at the attention and I think we all could tell when Brent's tongue touched her pussy. Together, we kept her from falling. She shuddered and then she was actually coming, a small, tight tremor which shook her body and made her sway in our collective grasp.

As though a whistle blew stopping play, we all backed away from her.

"Okay." She said. "Enough. Please fuck me!"

"Suck me first." Chris said, diffidently but clearly.

Natasha got to her knees and Chris presented her his cock. She sucked on him hard, pulling his cock directly into her mouth. She bobbed, she kissed, she sucked. Chris held her head and when she began to hum, he groaned. "Fuck she does love to suck cock." He said tightly. He endured for a couple more minutes, reaching down to massage her bare breasts as she sucked at him. When he came, Natasha Rossini drank him down like it was a secret elixir.

Sammy replaced Chris.

I moved over to stand by Melissa. She looked over at me and then at her sister who was staring at the white woman sucking her son's cock. "Thanks for helping us out!" I mumbled.

"Would not have missed it!" She mumbled back.

"Oh my gawd, she is great!" Sammy moaned. Sasha gripped his thighs while sucking him down her throat. When she began to hum, Sammy pulled out of Sasha's mouth. "No, can't." He grunted. He was saving himself.

I went next. Melissa cleaned me off. Sasha had her own style. First she pursed her lips and pressed them to the tender, sensitive end of my cock. Then she sucked opening her plush lips a little at a time till there was room and enough flex and the head of my cock popped past her lips, into her mouth and her head bent and she took me deep, immediately. Once with my cockhead seated in her throat, she stopped, breathed, wheezed and swallowed a few times, rubbing the hard rib of her throat up and back along my cock. It was excruciatingly wonderful, filled with tingling excitement and the thrill of having her face pressed fully against me and my balls bumping her chin. When she pulled off my cock, she gasped and panted, sitting back onto her heels, her garters lank on her one thigh and dangling on the other.

I looked around the room. I pointed to Landon. "Go fuck Annie." I said tightly. I would have been more politely expansive but Natasha slurped her tongue the length of my cock then held onto it with one hand and kissed and sucked at the end. I waved at Landon, speaking through gritted teeth; "I promised her we'd . . . visit. Ah fuck, Sasha, suck me!" I had to speak but when her mouth glided down the incline of my cock, not fast but not slow, gentle as snow but hot as fire, the pad of her tongue cushioned my cock as she pressed her head down onto it, rising up on her knees to change the angle. My cockhead bumped the back of her mouth again and she adjusted, fitting it into the deeper space and inhaling which brought cool air down past my cock and made it feel cool while her mouth enveloped me. Then her head fit against me again and her hot breath blew against my abdomen. She held still and her throat convulsed on my cock over and over again till she expelled me with a gasp and a shiver.

I was so overcome by the sensation of her technique my head swirled. "She is waiting." I said to Landon. I tried to finish, panting into my own passion. I decided I wanted more and grasped the woman on her knees before me and she opened her mouth. I maneuvered my cock into her and she groaned as I slid into her mouth again. But then I reversed course which nearly made her fall into me. "Maid, I mean Messy, Melissa! Melissa?"

She had been cleaning up after us, gathering discarded clothing and putting it in piles and dabbing at Chris. She heard her name and skipped over to me, her boobs dancing along with her.

"Yes, Sonny, what can I do for you? How can I serve you?"

"Bend," I managed to say. I felt like my heart was about the explode. I backed away from Sasha and turned, spinning Melissa's back to me. She understood and bent forward, putting her hands on her knees. I lifted her dress and dipped my wobbly knees, used one hand to direct the syrupy end of my cock to her pouting pussy and entered her.

"Oh fuck!" She grunted as I slid deep into her with one profound stroke. Bottoming out in her liquid pussy, I ground at her ass, stirring her cunt with my cock for a few heartbeats which thundered in my ears before withdrawing.

Sasha had regarded my actions from her knees, fascinated it seemed, to see a woman receiving a cock into her body from such a vantage point. I pivoted and presented my cock to her lips. Her eyes flicked up at me and then she sat forward and her tongue snaked out, touching first the base of my cock while my dripping head swabbed along her forehead. She twisted her head and licked up the length of my cock, swiping along the underside and catching some of Melissa's juice as she licked.

Melissa straightened and turned to watch. When she leaned into a step to move a way, my hand on her upper arm tightened and pulled her closer. She understood and shuffled next to me. She lifted her skirt, misunderstanding my intention but suggesting something for next or later. As Sasha maneuvered her tongue around my cock, cleaning the last of Melissa off my cock, I turned the black woman and began to kiss her, pulling her lush body against me. I could feel the front of her hip touch Sasha's cheek. Sasha sucked my cock into her mouth, pushing down on me and pulling at me with that wondrous inner pressure the suction created when done right. My cock fit half into her mouth. I turned my eyes from the sight of her mouth on my cock to Melissa leaning back in my one arm, her huge breasts tight and straining against the gauzy, black material. Her mouth was open and I pulled her to me and demanded her lips. At the same time Sasha pulled my cock deeper, full into her throat, Melissa kissed me, lips and tongue, a boundless soul kiss that left me shivering. Her body rubbed against me and I felt her hips bumping against the side of my thigh, while her lips weaved magic against mine.

Then I felt a hand and a moment later, as she suspired, Sasha's hand slide up my leg till she encounter the cinch here Melissa's leg contacted mine. Her hand moved to Melissa's leg and higher, out of my ken but curiously, whatever she did, wherever that hand did communicated with Melissa's mouth and tongue and I felt her change and groan and her hips banged against me. At a most inopportune moment, my climax arrived. Sasha snorted and Melissa kissed me harder. I struggled to breathe, finally breaking the seal with Melissa and spinning her away. The orgasm staggered me but Sasha had me well in hand. Her hands gripped my ass, a cheek each and as I spewed into her mouth and throat, she squeezed me over and over.

When the flash and thunder passed, I pulled free of her hands and mouth and found Melissa steadying me. I turned to her and pulled her around in front of me. I moved her towards Sasha. "Eat her." I groaned, lifting the drape of Melissa's skirt to reveal her swollen pussy. I locked an arm under Melissa's breasts and held her tight. She agreed with my motion—it was after all her suggestion—and widened her stance, crouching a bit to present her pussy to Natasha. Natasha obliged and her tongue slathered at Melissa, making a slurping sound. Then she did something I could not see but which made Melissa groan and tense. Suddenly, Melissa was starting to shudder. I pulled her away from Sasha. Brent rose from his seat where he had been watching us and moved to stand beside Sasha.

The woman sat back on her heels and ran her eyes from the base of his cock to the high, erect end, like she was examining a mountain she had to climb. I carried Melissa away, her legs seemed to be of uneven, inconsistent service. We climbed the two steps to the dividing wall between the kitchen and the living room and leaned against it.

We watched Mrs. Rossini widen her mouth and suck Brent's mushroom head into her mouth, her lips glistening with her eagerness to taste him. Again. Her mouth fit and his cock began to disappear, a couple inches at a time.

Melissa cuddled against my chest, her body still twanging. "Fuck, Sonny, I don't know how she does it!" She said.

I, thinking she was referring to Sasha's envelopment of her son's mighty cock, agreed. "She is amazing. What a cocksucker!"

"No," Melissa raised her head. "I mean Laura, Mrs. Wills. How can she serve and not come just from watching?" She shook her head.

Something about the motion made me keenly aware of her breasts pressed against my chest. I so wanted to fuck her, what strength my cock lost returned with extra to spare. Idly, Melissa took firm hold of it, running her hand up and down on it while laying her head on my shoulder. It was at that moment that I saw the tears tracking down Laura's cheeks.

On the floor, Mrs. Rossini had fit nearly all of Brent's enormous cock into her mouth. She gagged and beat a hasty retreat. Brent, twisted his mother around and knelt at her ass. She flopped forward on to all fours and he entered her pussy from behind, shoving his cock half into her body. Natasha screamed. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkk! My son is fucking me! My son has his huge cock in me! My son is fucking me!" She dropped her head, gasping for breath. When she recovered, she lifted her head and spoke into the room, to no one in particular. "I sucked five cocks and now they will fuck me. I am going to fuck you all. I want you to fuck me! I want your cocks!" Who can blame her if she lost count?

At the end of her refrain, Landon arrived, seeing Brent prying his mother open with his cock, he discarded clothing and presented his drooping, damp cock to Sasha and she licked him clean. Then she balanced on one hand and sucked his cock deep into her mouth, realizing her mistake, perhaps. Landon was hard again in a couple minutes.

Brent pulled from his mother. "Next." He grunted. Sammy skittered in behind her but when Landon pulled out of her, hard, Sammy rolled her to her back and mounted her, stabbing into her pussy from above and drilling down into her with one full, hard stroke.

Sasha raved.

I pushed Melissa away. "Maid duties. Go clean them off." I think she misunderstood because she began to suck Brent's cock which he did not resist but finally she realized what I meant and got a towel and cleaned him and then Landon. Chris pulled her to him and she was on her knees sucking his cock so when Sammy came into Sasha's opened pussy, Chris immediately took his place and began to ram his cock into her over and over. Sasha babbled, calling out her pleasure and chanting her desires.

I moved over to the two bound women. They were both fixed on Sasha fucking on the floor, her head banging against the couch. I waited till Laura acknowledged me. I wiped at one tear as it ran down her cheek. Then I knelt between her knees. Her eyes turned to pure lust. I glanced at Alissa and saw something more than lust in her eyes. Her mouth worked, a trickle of drool lined her noble chin. I parted Laura's legs and lifted the skirt flap covering her bare pussy. The blond groaned and then, when my tongue lapped at her pussy, she screamed into the gag blocking her mouth. One, two, three burly strokes and her hips were pulsing off the chair. I stood, bending a little. I lifted her ass with both hands and tried to put my cock into her. A black hand appeared, grasping my cock and directing it to the parted lips of Laura's pussy. As soon as the head disappeared, I speared her, jamming my cock as deep and hard into the gorgeous blond woman as I could. It was awkward, even with Laura's willing slump. She screamed again into the gag and her body tried to buck against me but I straightened my legs and pulled out of her. The disappearing cock stalled Laura's orgasm and she hung on the back of the chair, her eyes wild.

"You are fucking evil, Sonny Duncan." Melissa muttered. I turned my attention to Alissa and for the first time I saw real fear in her eyes. Despite my expectations, her legs opened immediately when I moved in front of her. Beside me, Landon gripped Laura and shoved his cock into her. She screamed again, still muffled. He withdrew, leaving her snorting and sniffling around the gag.

"Clean me." I said to Melissa.

She knelt immediately and licked at my cock a few times before sucking it into her mouth and descending on me completely, as deep as she could. Alissa's eyes never left her.

"Yeah, me too." Landon panted.

On the floor behind us, Sasha was fucking Chris and her babble came and went, ebbing as a new orgasm washed through her superheated body and resumed as it passed and departed. Chris was fucking her with steady strokes which roused her to climax after climax in rapid and increasing succession. The milieu was bouncing her from climax to climax without much intervening effort.

Melissa turned from my cock and sucked at Landon's. Alissa watched her sister till I lifted the edge of her long white skirt. With some difficulty, I shucked it up her legs. She pinned her knees together till the skirt was bunched high on her thighs. The fear in her eyes had been replace by a sort of wild desperation; a wanton need which seemed to supplant the 'queen bee' arrogance that had gotten her into trouble in the first place.

She lifted her hips. I pushed the skirt past her thighs and onto her waist. She immediately spread her knees and scooted forward to the edge of the chair, painfully flexing her shoulders and arms. She winced but persisted, lifting her hips with little motions, the best she could manage.

For a moment I considered her slit, staring at the black skin rimmed with pink and gray and curtained with pubic hair. When I licked her, she grunted and her hips rose to smash at my face. I withdrew then, with a hand on each knee which served to make her go still, I licked at her pussy again. Again she thrashed against her bonds. I heard Chris coming in Sasha Rossini and I dropped Alissa like she was nothing. She keened after me as I turned away.

I looked for my clothing and realized my slacks . . . and belt where upstairs. Melissa was cleaning Sammy's cock while Brent tried to get his huge cock into Laura for a third guerrilla attack on her pussy. Landon rammed his cock into Alissa. I had started something I almost regretted. I dashed up stairs and got my belt. From Laura's replete collection, I rescued three more scarves, longer than normal scarves and carried them downstairs.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,185 Followers