Sharing with a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoying yourself Chris or better yet, enjoying Teri?" I ask.

"I sure as hell am Dave. Sure as fucking hell am. She is fucking fantastic" Chris replied.

Teri then leans down right over top of Chris, his arms taking her in. They begin to kiss, his cock still deep in her, their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouth. Chris's hip rising up to thrust into Teri furiously making her moan even louder.

"Oh fuck yeah honey. Faster. Faster. Keep fucking me like that. God yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh fuck. Yes!" Teri exclaims as her body begins to quiver from her orgasm. "Oh fuck you made me cum so hard" she adds.

And in one sweeping motion he rolls over with her still in his arms. Now he is on top of her, rising up on his arms as he begins thrusting into her again. Looking down at her nude body below him he says "Teri you are so fucking beautiful. And I have to say you are an amazing fuck."

"You aren't too bad yourself there sweetie. Now keep fucking me hard. I want you to fuck me hard baby" she says.

Chris couldn't refuse her so he began to really start to drive into her pussy harder. Pulling out until his head is about to pop out, then drilling back into Teri's soaking slit. He is really fucking her hard, giving her all he has.

"Fuck yeah baby, that's what I need. Keep fucking me like that. Fuck. Yeah baby. You feel so good fucking me hard. That's what I want baby. Fuck me like a little slut" she orders Chris.

"Yeah, you like being fucked like a little slut?" Chris asks.

"Fuck yeah I do, now keep fucking hard me until you fucking cum" she exclaims.

Chris eases back a bit and slides her to the edge of the bed, stepping off leaving her still on the bed with her ass at the very edge. He grabs her legs holding them wide apart as he continues his assault on my wife's pussy. It isn't long before he is grunting that he is going to cum.

"Where do you want me to cum you little slut?" he asks.

"Anywhere you want to baby" she replies.

It's only seconds after that when Chris is grunting that he wants to cum all over her pretty face. He quickly pulls out of her and she drops immediately to the floor on her knees in front of him.

"Oh fuck I am going to cum" he shouts.

"Yeah baby cum all over face. Fucking give it to me" Teri exclaims as she tilts her head back a bit, opens her mouth wide with her tongue hanging out waiting for his load like a good little slut.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to fucking cum all over that pretty little face" he exclaims just as his first burst of cum spurts out of his cock smacking into my wife's forehead. That first spurt is followed by several others hitting her on her tongue, her cheek, her eyes, and even all the way up into her hair. Her face is plastered with his cum. It's even dripping from her chin onto her neck and chest.

"Fuck!" he shouts as his cock is drained all over my wife's face. "That was fucking awesome."

"Holy shit, sorry about that Teri I hadn't been laid in a long time so that load was really building up in me" he says.

She swallows the remnants of his load all over her tongue as she stands up. "That's alright with my sweetie" she says as she begins to wipe her fingers along her face and tasting his cum. "That was one hell of a load" she says.

"Mmmm" she says as she continues cleaning off her own face with her fingers. "Well if you don't mind since I am a bit messy I am going to jump in the shower and clean off. Don't go anywhere Chris, you and I aren't done yet."

"You look like a sexy little slut covered in another man's cum baby" I tell her as she passes by.

"Thanks babe, I love you" she replies and blows me a kiss.

While Teri is in the shower Chris begins to gather his things together.

"David, you sure you were okay with everything that just happened?" he asks.

"Absolutely Chris. Teri and I both are really interested in sharing her sexually. She finds it extremely exciting to have sex in front of me. And honestly, I love watching her getting fucked right there in front of me. Now let's just keep this cool between the three of us" I reply.

"You got it Dave, what happened here goes nowhere" he says. "And I can't say enough, thank you. Thank you. Thank you for choosing me."

"Sure thing Chris, we knew you were really the one we could trust to bring into a lifestyle like this. Now like she said, don't go anywhere just yet. She isn't finished with you. And I am sure you don't want to miss anything she has in store for you" I tell him.

When Teri returns from her shower she is wrapped in just a short body towel and kisses both of us. We discuss things a bit more and decide that Chris will spend the night in the guest room while Teri and I remain in our bedroom. And with that we all adjourn to our respective beds for a bit of a rest, or so we thought.

Teri and I lay in our bed recounting the events that just happened with Chris. We were telling each other how exciting it was and plotting the next time we could make it happen when Teri says, "Well there is not time like the present."

"Already? You think he'll be ready for you so soon?" I ask.

"Oh I am sure he won't pass up a chance to fuck me again" she says as she slips out of bed and heads to her dresser. "I think he was pretty into fucking me" she adds.

Teri slips on a new crisp lacey white thong and throws on a very loose fitting thin white tank top. The arm holes of the tank top are loose and big enough that you can clearly see right into the sides of the shirt and the sides of her breasts are exposed.

"Well, are you going to come watch me have round two with Chris?" she asks as she leaves our room.

"You go get started without me babe, I'll be in to catch the show in just a bit" I reply.

And with that she is gone from view headed to Chris's room on the other side of the house. I lay in bed for a bit longer watching some TV before myself getting out of bed and throwing on a pair of shorts and heading over to Chris's room to catch the show that I am sure is already in progress.

By the time I am in the hallway heading to Chris's room I can hear the sure sounds of them having sex, lots of grunting, moaning, and dirty talk. As I entered the room Chris has Teri bent over the side of the bed and is giving it to Teri from behind. Her lace thong is pulled to one side as he is banging into her from behind with great force, her loose tank top hanging open and you can see her small tits swinging back and forth each time he bangs into her pussy, and one hand has a handful of her hair as he pulls her head back while he is fucking her.

Teri seems to be enjoying her second fucking of the evening very much as she is grunting out "Yes!" with nearly each thrust of Chris's.

I sit down on the hope chest at the end of the bed to enjoy their passionate interlude. Chris pulls back on her hair a bit more,"You like being fucked from behind don't you? You're a dirty little slut, huh?" Chris asks.

"Oh yeah baby, I love getting fucked any way I can. Fuck you feel so good Chris. Now slap my ass and tell me how much you love fucking me" she instructs Chris.

Chris releases his grip on her hair to stand a bit more erect and he never misses a beat pounding into her. And then with one of his hands he gives her sexy ass a good slap.

"Yes!" she exclaims.

Chris gives her ass yet another slap.

"Yes!" she exclaims again.

"You like that don't you Teri? You're a dirty little bitch, and I love fucking you" Chris says.

Both of his hands now have a firm grip of her hips as he pummels into her pussy from behind.

"Fuck yes baby. Harder. Yes. Yes Yes .. fuck ..Yes harder baby fuck me. Yes. Yes. Yes. Make me cum all over your cock. Yes! Yes!" Teri is shouting.

Just as Teri is reaching her climax and about to cum all over his cock inside her I can see that Chris is too far from blowing another huge load, this time inside her pussy.

"Fill her cunt with cum Chris, give the little slut what she wants" I tell him.

"Fuuuuck! Yes!" they both exclaim at the same time as the both their bodies erupt in orgasm. Teri's pussy clamping down of Chris's cock as she cums all over him and Chris's cock erupting in spurt after spurt of cum shooting deep into Teri with each thrust.

They both are frozen as their bodies come down off their sexual high. Chris leans forward over her bask as she turns her head to accept a kiss from Chris. Teri drops forward on to his bed as he pulls out and lies alongside her. He begins to rub her back as he tells her how amazing his night with her has been and how much he appreciates us feeling safe enough with him to choose him to share her with. We both thank him for being trustable to be in this situation. Teri then surprises us both with an offer of a surprise for Chris for the next morning.

"Well, I would really love to be with you again before you leave in the morning. I tell you what, how about I dress up in some outfit that you have loved seeing me in just for you tomorrow?" she asks.

"Teri, I have just had two amazing times with you, and you still want more. You are amazing. If you are offering even more, then that sounds great to me" Chris replies.

"Is there any outfit that you have seen me in over the years that you especially thought I looked sexy in?" she inquires.

Chris thinks for a minute or two before replying, "Well, I guess I would have to say that you have always looked real sexy when I have happened to be here and you were coming home from work. You look very sexy all dressed up for the office."

"So you like my sexy office attire?" she asks.

"Yeah, I would say you look real sexy in your office clothes" he answers.

"Any outfit sticks out in your mind?" she continues with her questioning.

Chris thinks for another minute. "Yeah I have seen you were this really super tight black skirt that came to about your mid-thigh and some silky tight red blouse that I thought you looked really fine in. Oh, and you had on some pair of sexy tan heels too! They were like these come fuck me type shoes. You can't forget those!" Chris answers with excitement in his voice.

"Ah, I know just what you are talking about" she replies with a devilish grin. With that she gives Chris a peck on the lips and heads off to our room to clean up and go to bed.

"Good night, sweet dreams!" she says.

I follow behind her and head off to retire for the night with Teri in our room.

In the morning we are all seated around the breakfast table eating and discussing what is going on with everyone else. Teri finishes her breakfast first and gets up to clean her plate off at the sink. When she is done she walks by us without saying a word and disappears into our master bedroom. Chris and I meanwhile continue with our conversation.

It's probably 20 minutes later when Teri reappears at the edge of the breakfast room, leaning seductively against the corner of the wall. She is dressed in exactly what Chris requested, and she looks absolutely fucking gorgeous! I can see why this outfit in particular stood out in Chris's memory.

"You didn't think I forgot my offer did you Chris?" she asks. "Is this outfit you were remembering? Does it still look as good on me as you remember?"

"Holy crap, yeah. That's it for sure. Teri, you have got to be the hottest girl in your office" Chris replies. "How the fuck does any guy in your office get any work done with you strutting around looking that fucking hot?"

"Well I don't know about that, but if I worked in your office would you be trying to get into my panties?" Teri asks Chris.

"Damn right I would be" he answers.

Teri walks seductively over to where Chris is seated at the table. The 5" heels of her CFM shoes clicking on the tile floor. She stops just in front of Chris "Well, how about we pretend I work in your office and I let you get into my panties."

"I'm game for that!" he exclaims.

Teri bends over and they begin to kiss. Chris's hands waste no time exploring her bare legs and sliding up onto her skirt to her ass in the tight skirt. Then his hands wander back down to rest at the hem of her skirt as he edges it up her leg so her legs can spread a bit easier, and then pulls her down onto his lap with her legs straddling his lap. They continue to kiss passionately until Chris stands up with her still in his arms, her legs now wrapped around his waist. He places her on the table and stands back. His hands continue to run up and down her sexy smooth legs, his eyes drifting all over her sexy body on display in front of him.

"Holy shit Teri, you are such a fucking sexy woman" Chris tells her.

"Thank you, you're such a sweetie. I'm glad you think I am so sexy. Now how about we go to the guest room and have a bit more fun before you leave this morning" she says.

"I'll follow you anywhere" he says as he helps you up from the table. Teri straightens her skirt and gives Chris and me both a devilish smile as she turns and walks seductively to the guest room. Chris and I follow immediately behind.

"Damn you are one sexy woman. Look at how fucking sexy you are" he continues to compliment her as he admires her walking in front of us.

As we enter the bedroom Teri turns to me and gives me a big passionate kiss. "Want to watch my boss fuck me honey?" she asks.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world sexy" I reply.

That being said she turns her attention to Chris. Walking up to him and wrapping her arms around him, "Take me one more time sweetie" she orders him and then she kisses Chris.

Their tongues are swirling along each other's as his hands once again roam my sexy wife's body. Chris backs Teri up against the wall and runs his hands to the hem of her skirt, tugging the tight material of her skirt up high on her thighs. Chris then breaks from their kiss as he starts to lower himself lower and lower onto his knees. Chris pushes her skirt higher so now the front of her sexy black lace thong is exposed. He presses his face against the lacey fabric and takes in her aroma.

"Mmmmm, you smell so fucking sexy girl" he says.

He hooks his fingers into the waistband of her thong and pulls them down, removing them completely tossing them to the side. Teri doesn't need much encouragement as she lifts her leg a bit to rest on his shoulder as Chris presses his face into her naked pussy, lapping at her dampening cunt. Teri's head rolls back as she gasps at his lapping of her pussy. Her leg now wraps around him tighter holding him to her pussy. Her hands are grasping at the walls as she enjoys his attention.

"Oh baby, that feels so good" she says as she pushes herself into Chris's face forcing his tongue deeper between the folds of her pussy. Her hands are grabbing at the back of his head. "Oh God baby, yes, fuck you make my pussy feel so good!" she exclaims between grunts and grinding her pussy into Chris's tongue lashing.

After a several minutes of eating her pussy Chris stands back up and begins unbuttoning Teri's blouse, revealing her small 34A tits in her pushup black lace bra. Her skirt still hiked up past her thong he stands back for a brief second and takes in her beauty and tells her again, "You are an amazingly sexy woman Teri."

She pushes Chris back to the bed, pulling off his clothes on the way there. Once he is against the bed and fully naked she pushes him down onto the bed and follows him onto the bed. Her legs are straddling his now naked body. Chris pulls the cups of her bra down exposing her sexy little tits and her hard nipples. He sits up a bit taking a nipple into his mouth one after the other before she pushes him back down flat. She reaches behind her and finds his stiffening cock and takes a hold of it and begins jerking him off as she bends forward to kiss him. Once she has him hard enough she lifts up a bit and takes aim at her damp slit with his hard cock. She starts off by sliding it back and forth on at the entrance to her moist pussy lips before looking him right in the eyes as she begins to sit down entirely on his cock.

Once she is completely down on him she lets out a loud audible gasp. "Fuck that's what I needed" she says. She places both her hands on his bare chest as she begins to ride him up and down slowly. Up and down she goes on his cock as she enjoys the sensation of his cock filling her pussy more and more with each penetration.

"Oh fuck baby I love riding cock so much" she moans.

Now I love watching Teri as she rides my own cock, but to watch her doing it to someone else. Wow. Never a sexier sight has been seen. Just watching her move in such a sexy manner, watching her face as she is lost in the moment of fucking, watching her chest rise and fall as she breaths. Sexy as hell! And it's all happening right in front of me.

She continues riding him for several minutes like this. Picking up the pace bringing herself and Chris to the edge of climaxing before slowing down her pace and starting all over again. Teri removes her blouse and continues riding Chris in her bra, skirt, and heels. Before long Chris wants to fuck her himself and is rolling Teri over off of him.

"I want to fuck you from behind now" he tells Teri. Reaching behind her back, she unclasps and removes her bra, then unzips and wiggles out of her skirt. As she reaches for her shoes Chris tells her to leave them on. She then gets onto all fours on the bed.

Sticking her sexy naked ass high into the air, her shoulders resting on the bed, "This how you want me Chris?" she asks.

"Fuck yes, that's how I want you, you sexy little slut" he answers. "You look fucking amazing."

He wastes no time sticking his cock into her used pussy and begins to pound the shit out of her from behind. Both of them are grunting with each pounding thrust of Chris's. Each of them is telling the other how good it feels between their animal like noises. Chris takes some time to give her ass a good squeeze with each hand, even giving it a good slap as he shoves his cock deeper into her.

This thrills Teri, "Yes baby, fuck me. Yes!"

After another several minutes of fucking Teri doggy style Chris pulls out and orders Teri to quickly roll over onto her back. He again wastes no time taking aim at her wet slit with his cock and starts his pounding all over again. Her legs wrap around him tightly to keep him deep in her. Her CFM shoes wrapped around onto his back.

"Come on baby fill my fucking pussy with your cum" Teri grunts out to Chris. God you feel so fucking big in me right now baby. Cum for me. Come on baby cum in me" she yells out as Chris tenses up and begins to fill her pussy with his load.

"Fuck yeah Teri I'm fucking cumming in you now. Fuck!" he moans as he thrusts deeper into her finishing dumping his seed into her.

"Oh God Chris, that was awesome. You came so much I can feel it fucking leaking out of me. Holy shit" Teri says as Chris gets off her and lies beside her.

"Oh man, this has been one incredible experience Teri. And I have to thank you too David" Chris says to both of us. "I hope we can do this again sometime."

"You can definitely bet on that" Teri replies.

"Absolutely" I add.

"Maybe next time we can even add someone else" Teri says with a huge smile on her face.

Chris left later that morning and Teri and I spent the rest of the day fucking and reminiscing about her time with Chris.

To be continued...

12