Sharing with His Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't even able to recover before she felt her left arm released and Mark moved up onto the couch sitting right next to her. In her after-orgasm daze she felt hands all over lifting her up off the couch and over top of Mark. She found herself straddling him now and his thick cock pointing up towards her dripping pussy. Mark leaned to her left and they pushed her chest against the back of the couch and held her in place again. She felt two strong sets of hands on her hips now beginning to push her down towards Marks cock.

"N-No! Please......." was all she could get out as they pushed her down hard and fast, impaling her pussy onto Mark's raging cock. Her legs were shaky and weak from cumming so hard and she was unable to give any resistance. She threw her head back as she felt her cunt filled tight full of cock. They held her there in place as she realized she was now looking back at not only Steve and Rachel standing behind the couch but also Jake was there on the other side of Rachel looking down at her. Mark began to pound his cock up into her tight pussy. Her body betrayed her again as she let a moan slip through her lips.

Mark continued to pull her down onto his cock as he slammed up hard against her, when she suddenly felt cold lubricant being poured down her ass crack and when she turned to look she saw Tara rubbing it in, and then pushing a finger into her ass as Matt was lubing up his cock. Though she enjoyed anal sex before she hadn't had it with Jake yet, mostly because she thought he was too big. She looked at Matt's cock now and somewhere in the back of her mind she thought to herself that though it was quite long it wasn't too fat and probably wouldn't hurt too bad.

"No! No! Not in the ass......Please!" she heard herself say even though that place in the back of her mind said different. Tara slid a second finger into her ass as she laughed at her seeming to see through Laura's front. Matt was moving closer as Sue was now stroking his cock with the lube on it and pointing it toward Laura's ass that was getting finger fucked.

Suddenly Laura felt a hand grab her by the hair and turn her head back toward the back of the couch, where she now saw Rachel stroking Jakes long thick cock and pointing it at Laura's face. The sight of this turned her on greatly but she also felt a slight sting of jealousy, that Rachel was enjoying the feel of Jake's cock in her hand. As almost reading her thoughts Rachel said, "Well are you going to suck it for him or do you want me to stroke it while you watch?" Laura felt an overwhelming urge to take Jake's cock in her mouth form Rachel's question, but before the urge overwhelmed her Jake placed his own hand on her head and pull her face to his cock. As a reaction Laura opened her mouth and felt Jake push his cock in deep and down her throat. He began to face fuck her mouth and felt her willingly sucking on his rock hard cock.

Though this had taken less then a minute Laura had forgot about Matt behind her. Her mind snapped back to him as soon as Tara's finger slid out of her and she felt the head of his cock pushing against her tight opening. He didn't really take his time too much, steadily pushing the head of his cock into her ass and continuing to drive deeper inch by inch. Laura moaned hard on Jake's cock in her mouth as she felt her ass being filled along with Mark's thick cock pounding her pussy hard. Her body began to twitch as she came again even harder this time. She felt a hand grab hers and place it on Steve's cock, which was only inches from her face. As she began stroking Steve's cock, Matt had finally buried his entire length into her ass and began pumping his cock in and out of her tight hole as her orgasm continued to rock her. She never had felt so full of cock and never so stretched before.

Her body was still twitching against Mark underneath her when another orgasm ripped through her. Unable to control her body at all she felt her head pulled off Jake's cock and pushed over to Steve's. Steve began to face fuck her mouth as Jake did and she saw out of the corner of her eye Rachel bend down and take Jakes cock into her mouth and suck him eagerly. Watching another woman suck her boyfriend's cock was surprisingly a big turn on and she felt another orgasm building quickly.

She pulled her face off Steve's cock for a moment to catch her breath, and stroked his long shaft with her hand. Laura turned her head to the side and saw Tara sitting on the end of the couch facing her with Sue down between her legs licking her pussy. Tara looked like she was about to cum as she stared at Laura with a lustful knowing smile. She looked slightly envious of Laura as she watched her get used by four cocks. Laura turned back and started sucking Steve's cock again, now in the thralls of heat. God what a slut she felt like, and she was loving it.

Matt's moans began to get louder as he kept slamming his cock hard into Laura's ass and she could feel Mark beginning to get tense under her. Suddenly Matt pulled out of her ass and screamed "Ohhhhh I'm gonnnaa cummmmm!" just as Laura felt his hot load begin to land all over her back and ass. Matt was shooting the last few drops of his cum onto her as Mark pulled out and slid down slightly to place his cock along the crack of her ass so the head was pointing up over her back. He let out a long low moan and held her tight to him as his cum started shooting out to join Matt's all over her back and ass.

Steve was still face fucking her as Mark slid out from under her, leaving her kneeling on the couch. She could tell Steve was getting close to blowing his load into her mouth soon as well. She realized that Rachel was rubbing Steve's balls and Jake was no longer standing next to them. Just as she was wondered where Jake went she felt him slam his cock hard and fast, deep into her aching pussy. Almost instantly she felt another orgasm roll over her violently. She had lost count on how many this was now, but did it matter? As she was in the middle of cuming again Stave began to shot his cum down her throat. She did all she could to swallow all of it but a few streams slipped out and onto her chin. Jake kept slamming hard and fast into her pussy as she swallowed the last of Steve's cum and began to clean his cock off.

Just as she finished cleaning it Matt and Mark walked around the back of the couch and stood on either side of Steve, their half hard cocks both had a few drops of their cum on the tips so she grabbed them and began to clean them as well, one at a time, milking out their last of their cum. She tasted her own pussy juices on Marks cock and didn't even think twice about Matts being in her ass which was good because all she tasted was his cum and the flavored lube.

Jake was driving his cock into her pussy in long hard strokes now, and she could tell by his moans that he was very close. She wondered briefly if he would pull out and add his big load to his two friends cum that already covered her back and ass or would he fill her slutty cunt with his cum. It didn't take long to get her answer as Jake began to scream "fuck I'm gonna cuuuuuummmmm!!" The feel of his hot spunk began to fill her tight cunt as Jake kept ramming her hard, driving Laura over the edge one more time as she slid the cock that was in her mouth out and gave a loud long moan to compliment Jake's.

Jake kept pounding her pussy until his last stream of cum was spent, then he pulled out of her and pulled her back and off the couch, onto the floor kneeling in front of him. Without being told what to do Laura took Jake's cum covered cock into her greedy mouth and sucked it clean. She took him out of her mouth and began to lovingly lick the shaft and balls more, making sure to clean it well. She then turned to look at the rest of them behind her as she still held Jakes shaft in her hand. They were all looking down at her. Tara was still sitting on the end of the couch and Sue lay between her legs resting her head on Tara's breasts. Tara slowly stroking Matts cock as he stood next to her at the end of the couch. Behind the couch Rachel stood between Mark and Steve with both their cocks in her hands, stroking them while they slowly ran their hands over her body. But they all were looking at Laura as she knelt in front of Jake, his cock in her hands. She turned back and looked up at Jake and gave his cock one more long lick up to the head. She said with an innocent smile and in a soft voice. "Thank you!"

12