All Comments on 'Sharon Amber'

by jthomas1225

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
DIRTIER YOU SAY???

Please please, tell us more--grin--loved it--thanx

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Um...say what?

Ok, the basic premise of this story - in order to pass a urine test, girl needs guy to pee inside her so she can release it like it's her own - is interesting. Unfortunately, that's about all that works. I couldn't understand who was doing what when, and hence what fluids were where when. Also, an anatomical quibble - it's physically impossible for a guy to pee into a woman's bladder; her vagina and her urethra aren't the same tube. All in all, please get an editor and rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
pussy pee

Loved your story, I would like someday to pee deep inside a girls pussy. Maybe she could pee while she is riding my cock too. I would love to feel that !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
" put your cock deep in my pussy and fill my bladder with your pee "

I don't think you understand how the female body works dude... Girls don't pee out of their vaginas, dumbass. Their bladders are not connected to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So dumb

This must be written by a 12’year old... since the vagina is not connected to the bladder at all. Cmon, who doesn’t know that? Especially if you’re into water sports. This story infuriated me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous