All Comments on 'Sharon Goes Back to School Ch. 15B'

by RogueAlan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fun and hot

I like the development of Sharon's character and the details of her physical transformation...very hot. It will be interesting to see if her daughter follows a similar path and becomes a stripper , gets enhanced etc. Looking forward to mor installments. A fun and sexy read.

AtavistAtavistover 11 years ago
I like it

As always, a nice addition. I generally prefer the older women with younger men more with high school seniors than college kids.

And I think I know what's happening to her, which is going to get you a lot more comments than normal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed your story, it went in some interesting directions and explored several fetishes as well. Keep up the good and enjoyable story!

Also, don't pay any of these knuckle-headed comments for more "realism" any mind, it's your story and I enjoyed reading it! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Super

Excellent work. I am really looking forward to read another chapter about Sharon in the salon maybe she gets an undercut. It would be cool if her son gets to watch some action. Interesting thought: the Asian woman masturbates Sharon the next time she is at the salon.Sharon could also get her hair done by a black barber in a barber shop with her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Really interesting and hot reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great Story....can't wait for the next chapter.

jodiredjodiredabout 9 years ago
One of my favorites

Even though it's short, this is one of my favorite chapters on what is easily my favorite story series on the site. I love how Sharon has come to accept...and even facilitate...her submissive role as a slut for Black Cock.....ANY Black Cock. Her body responds on its own and her mind readily follows. All a Black Man has to do is look her way and she is ready to drop to her knees or bend over for Him. It's not hard to see that Sharon will NEVER be able to go back to only fucking her husband. She is...as I am...thoroughly addicted to Black Cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous