All Comments on 'Sharon Goes Black'

by SharonMWF

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Story

Good for Sharon. She's a woman who knows what she wants and needs.

In the next chapter if her husband finds out whats going on from one of their neighbors, hopefully he'll get over the shock quickly, and be understanding of his wife's needs like a good husband would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting story

Needs a part two

grymryprgrymryprover 12 years ago
wow

people take this shit way too seriously, your a good writer, keep up the good work

lorencinolorencinoover 12 years ago
~

The only perverts here are the jerks who come to an erotic site to read sexy stories and jerk off, and then find it necessary to pontificate on the morals and value of a woman writer. Pathetic!

This story was real fun, Sharon. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
excellent

how would I LIKE that the teacher of my kids is dumber than a nut and also risking their sanity and for what ?

how is this possibly erotic ? dumb plot not thought through

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So Good

Such a good story it demands a sequel or two. Hopefully Kelvin sends some strange cock to her house. There also has to be that nosy, disgusting, old neighbor who's always peeping at her when she's sunbathing. And you just KNOW he saw everything that fateful day. Looking forward to more of Sharon, much more. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice Job

Hopefully you will continue this one. Ignore the haters they seem to comment on all interracial stories.

HeyAllHeyAllover 12 years ago
Fucking Amazing!!!

Very hot writing, erotic dialogue, and that list he made for her was especially hot. Thanks for the great story, and I'm looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hope

Hope theres a part two

Thunderhead69Thunderhead69over 12 years ago
Fantastic Story!

I just read this story after checking out your bio and submissions to Lit. What a hot story! I do hope there is a sequel or more to this plot. It is a hot, hot story! Thanks for writing it as well as everything else. Pay no mind to the feedback of mindless idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Fucking awesome story. The bitch was made to be fucked by big black cock.

GizmorGizmorabout 12 years ago
Sharon

I feel like I am there with you reading your story. Great job. Thanks.

2275jr2275jrabout 12 years ago
The first one to take it all

brilliant very horny story . reading this was like watching Kevin using his enormous black cock taking all inside . love this story Sharon goes black .

I for one would love more parts of this very hot erotic story . loved both the story and the fantastic writing

notemalenotemalealmost 12 years ago
Thanks Sharon

I thoroughly enjoyed your story.

BjorneBrandBjorneBrandover 11 years ago
You are so right

Very hot Sharon. I love a slave to big cock. That racist detractor is just an anonymous coward. Ignore him.

billytime71billytime71over 11 years ago
hot

Hot Story and I love reading it. You are good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sharon you are a dollbaby

He is an ass....keep writing and enjoying yourself. You are incredibly hot ! Yum yum yum ! Steven

lorenzoguccilorenzogucciabout 11 years ago
Great Story

Great story. Keep on writing ... I love the good white wife falls for the Big Black janitor. Don't let the negative comments bother you. Keep on writing about innocent white wives getting seduced by big black guy.

Is that you in the picture? Hot, Hot, Hot ....

RaquelWRaquelWalmost 10 years ago
great story -))

Sharon needs to explore more,Kevin must pimp her,tattoo her and strat to breed her

perfect_man4nooneperfect_man4nooneover 8 years ago
Great Story

Nicely Done

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
HOT,BUT...

- Guess her husband will need "Easy Pass" as her cunt is now as wide as the Lincoln Tunnel!

- So what's gonna happen when little Tyrone is born nine months later?!

- Guess her elem. school students will learn what "freshly fucked" looks like by the end of the semester.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
another inmate fantasy

your fans in prison will appreciate it i'm sure. this is just another in a long list of stories about white wives who don't love their husbands. a penny per dozen in this category

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story !

I enjoyed reading your story Sharon Goes Black. I would love to read a second chapter to this story. Thanks for writing it !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One can only imagine

How your cream-filled vagina looks oozing that pearly cum tribute as it leaks out and down the crack of your ass after allowing that piece of timber to drive that deep into you. Have to believe he spurted his semen all over your cervix and those little tailed soldiers scurried into your vagina and up your Fallopian tubes looking for an ovum to merge with. Millions upon millions of those little squirmy torpedoes oozing out for the next several days reminding you of your dalliance with that chocolate pearl shooter! Love your writing!

DADDYLOVER2DADDYLOVER2almost 5 years ago

I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO FUCK THAT BITCH RIGHT NOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One day, I too will go black...

With or without my loving husband.

Your story inspires me, Sharon.

yonekhadvashyonekhadvashover 4 years ago
Good story

Gave it 5*.

Thank you for sharing.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
Sharon, you gorgeous slut!

This is exactly what the Interracial category should be like. It's a stereotype, sure, but who says this one can't be true? I'm not into being demoralized by the myth, and you did none of that (directly, at least) but you gave us the POV to feel what it was like and to imagine being on Kelvin's end. Great story!

dwayne369dwayne369about 3 years ago

Nice story... I can recall some of my teachers that i would have loved to fuck!!!

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

Nice telling of a story about one reprehensible black man. Only thing bigger than his cock is his over inflated ego. He gives all black men a bad name. First, all black men are not that dehumanizing. Would have been a 5, if Kelvin would have been somewhat likable. Only gave it a 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous