Sharon Models for Porn Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SharonMWF
SharonMWF
728 Followers

I spread my legs and lifted my hips off the mattress and caressed my smooth pussy. I looked directly at the guys watching as I moved my body as if an invisible lover was penetrating me deeply. I moaned loudly as I fucked my imaginary lover and caressed my body, cupping my tits and moving to tweak my nipples. I was getting more and more aroused as I posed and my husband took photograph after photograph of my wanton display.

Both guys stood by watching with great intensity as I moved erotically in front of them.

As I writhed on the platform I sensed someone moving toward me. It was Nick, he was standing at the edge of the platform. Slowly he undressed. As his pants slid to the floor I got my first glimpse of his cock. He was hard and his cock was large, thick and beautiful with a slight upward curve of the shaft. He reached out and grabbed my ankles and pulled me toward him. His hands grasped my ankles tightly and he pulled my legs up and apart, opening my moist cunt to his gaze. "Nice cunt," he said. "Nice cock," I said.

He pulled me to him and swiftly inserted the entire length of his cock into me.

"No foreplay for this guy," I thought to myself.

It was thick and long and felt rock hard. I guess that is a pre-requisite for porn guys.

He filled me with a quick stroke and stared into my eyes. "Tight too," he said.

"Thick too," I said.

He pushed himself again deep into my cunt and I squeezed as tight as I could around his shaft. I pulled my leg from his grasp to steady myself on the bed and had my hips lifted off the bed to allow for him to deeply penetrate me. His cock wasn't as big as I thought it would be, but it was hard as a rock and thick. It spread my vagina wide and it took a few seconds to acclimatize to its thickness.

John stood near my husband who continued to photograph Nick fucking me.

When my husband and I discussed the possibility of shooting sex pictures with a porn actor, I was determined to be as distracted as most porn actresses and not get involved with the sexual acts as I usually am. I am a woman who enjoys the pleasures and sensations of sex and I am often multi-orgasmic during an intense sexual situation. I like the feel of a man responding to my sexual experience, confidence, and willingness to explore sexual pleasure through a variety of activities. I like the feel of a man's cock in my hand, between my tits, in my mouth, in my cunt, and occasionally in my ass. I like the feeling of being fucked hard and long, sometimes I even enjoy rough sex. Experiencing the sensation of a man shooting his heavy load inside me, in my mouth or even on my face and tits is a turn on for me.

"You like this dick, don't you cunt," Nick said and he pumped in and out of my pussy. His words brought me back to the reality of the moment. "I'm going to show you what it is like to be fucked by a porn star," he said.

I was tempted to start moaning and tell him what a great fuck he was and how I loved his cock inside me, etc. He was pretty good, his cock was thick and firm and he was giving me a pretty athletic fuck.

Usually I get excited by being watched while having sex. My husband was watching and taking pictures and the other porn guy was also watching.

"Come on cunt, tell me you like it," Nick said. I didn't say a word, but looked directly into his eyes and squeezed my vagina as hard as I could around his shaft. He moaned audibly as I contracted my cunt. I knew I was giving him something that the other actresses he had worked with never had. He knew that I was enjoying his cock as well.

He was like a machine, pumping slowly at first, but speeding up and slowing down. I couldn't get in synch with his fucking rhythm for several minutes, so I just lay back and squeezed down on his cock with each of his inward thrusts.

"Great tight cunt babe," Nick said, "You got possibilities."

"Shut up and fuck me," I said brazenly.

He needed no encouragement. He started fucking me faster. With every stroke I squeezed his shaft with my entire vagina, milking his cock. Several times I heard him moan as I squeezed tightly around his rock hard shaft.

I was propped up on my elbows to watch Nick's dick fuck my cunt. I loved the feeling of his cock sliding deep into me as I watched its entire length disappear deep into my vagina. His cock felt as if it was made of granite, probably the hardest cock I ever had.

Suddenly I felt someone on the bed behind me. It was John. He had undressed and moved to the head of the bed. He moved to me and pulled my arms out so that my neck rested on a pillow. He tipped my head back and rubbed his cock over my lips. "Suck it," he said.

I reached out with my hand and took his cock. It was heavy and throbbing as I guided it to my mouth.

John's cock was un-circumcised, longer than Nick's and thicker. I could barely get my mouth open enough to take him in. He put his hands on either side of my head and started pushing his dick into my mouth.

I started gagging reflexively as he shoved his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth.

"Perhaps you are too big for her mouth," I heard my husband saying. "Let's let Nick finish with a cream pie, then you can have some pussy."

John pulled his cock from my mouth and wiped it across my tits.

Nick continued his assault on my cunt, thrusting deep in and out of my tingling pussy.

"I don't want no sloppy seconds," John said.

"Well then have some of her now," Nick said, pulling his cock from me. He knelt over me, his cock sticking straight out and glistening from my natural lube that covered the length of his shaft. "She's ready to try another cock now."

John moved quickly to the other end of the bed and quickly guided his massive cock into me, pushing himself all the way into me until I felt his balls slap against my cunt. "Fuck, she is tight," John said.

"Yea, she is," said Nick. "Lots of guys are going to enjoy that little slit."

As I said, John was uncircumcised and longer and thicker that Nick's. When he pushed himself fully into me I felt his cock hit the tip of my cervix. He was long enough that he could push himself up into the opening of my cervix with each and every deep thrust. If felt different that any fucking I had ever experienced and was possibly going to be painful.

I lay on my back, feet flat on the bed, and my hips lifted to accommodate John's thrusting. He, like Nick, fucked me deeply and eagerly. With each thrust of his cock I squeezed tightly with my vaginal muscles to grip his cock. Several times I heard him moan with pleasure as I contracted around his shaft.

While John was fucking me I could hear Nick and my husband talking, "She's a pretty great fuck," Nick said. "Where did you find her?"

"She's a local here, I've been shooting nudes of her for a few months now. She has a killer body," my husband said. "It was her idea that we shoot some sex pics." "She brought in her boyfriend but he was too wierded out and could barely get it up for the shoot."

"Nice to find someone who still likes fucking," Nick said. "Most porn chicks are way past actually putting anything into the fuck scenes, too concerned with their make-up, hair, or angles to get into it." "I do love that tight cunt and her real tits."

"She does love to fuck, and she loves it when she's being watched. I think this is the first time she has done two guys at once though," my husband said.

John continued pounding me deeply and I kept looking directly into his eyes so that he knew exactly how much I was enjoying his fucking.

"Uh, give it to me," I said. "Fuck me. Deeper, more, more, give me more. Give me it all." He needed no encouragement. I could tell by the expression on his face that he was enjoying my cunt as much as I was enjoying his cock.

Suddenly I felt John's cock twitch and he groaned, "Oh, fuck this is great." I felt him drive his cock as deep as possible into my slick, eager cunt, and felt his first blast of cum deep into my pussy. He moaned as jet after jet of his cum filled my cunt. He seemed to cum on long, full spurts, but spurt after spurt. He seemed to keep cuming for a long time. Longer and with more force than any man I had ever had. I guess that is why he is in porn.

My instinct was to clamp down tight around his dick with the muscles of my vagina. He came with such force and volume that I couldn't contain his flow and is spurted out of my well fucked cunt with each spasm of his orgasm.

Finally, after what seemed like several minutes he stopped cuming and collapsed on my chest.

"Damn, this cunt has talent," John said as he withdrew his now deflated cock from my pussy.

He stood next to the bed I was lying on with his deflated cock hanging straight down. Even drained and deflated his cock was big, covered with a combination of my natural lubricant and his cum, it was shiny and wet.

"Ok, Nick, get into the shot, Eva is as good at sucking cock as she is at fucking, right babe," my husband said?

"You should know," was all I said as Nick moved onto the bed with me.

He was on his back, his long, thick cock pointing straight up. "Glad to see that you stayed excited watching me fuck your friend. Just like my husband," I said.

He looked startled at what I had said. "I thought the photographer said you brought your boyfriend for an earlier shoot," Nick said.

"He wasn't my boyfriend, but then he wasn't my husband either," I teased. "Just a guy my husband and I sometimes 'play' with."

"Now, where were we," I said as I wrapped my hand around Nick's cock.

I was lying on my front between Nick's legs and I moved closer while I stroked his cock to full erectness. "It is so thick and hard," I said to him. "Just the way I like."

I lowered my head between his legs and slowly started licking his balls. My hand slowly stroked the length of his shaft as I licked his balls. I lifted my head and looked directly into Nick's eyes as I engulfed the head of his cock with my mouth. "Mmmm," I said as I took his length deep into my mouth.

I heard a slight moan from him as I swirled my tongue over his engorged cock head. I felt his hand move to the back of my head. "Suck it baby, suck it," he said eagerly.

His cock was big but I knew I could get it all into my mouth and partially down my throat. I looked over and saw my husband still taking pictures as I eagerly sucked Nick's dick.

John was standing just to the right of my husband watching my every move. I noticed that his cock was starting to swell again and it was no longer hanging straight down but starting to rise to another full erection.

I took Nick all the way to his balls eagerly over and over. I heard him moan each time my chin nestled on his balls. Slowly but eagerly I sucked this beautiful dick knowing that I wouldn't stop until he filled my mouth with his cum.

I slid Nick's cock from my mouth and looked up at him, "Fuck my mouth," I said, "I want you to fuck my mouth."

I rolled over onto my back next to him and he straddled my head. I reached up to guide his cock into my mouth. Eagerly he started fucking my mouth, eagerly thrusting most of his cock deep into my mouth.

He fucked my mouth for several minutes faster, then slower. After a few minutes I felt his cock getting hotter and hotter. He guided his cock with his hand so that with each stroke I took him completely to his balls. He moaned and I felt his cock starting to spurt deep in my mouth. Jet after jet of his cum filled my mouth. He came as much or more than John did. So much that I couldn't contain his cum and it started running out of my mouth and down my face. I heard my husband's camera clicking as Nick continued to cum. I swallowed as much as I could as rapidly as possible, but it was just too much.

After a few moments the flow of his cum subsided and his cock started to deflate. I tightened my mouth around his rapidly deflating cock and swirled my tongue eagerly over his sensitive cockhead. He moaned with each flick of my tongue. Finally his cock slipped from my mouth. Shiny, wet, and covered with my saliva and his cum, his heavy cock hung straight down. I lovingly caressed his cock and looked up at Nick, "That was great," he said.

"Didn't I tell you she'd be fantastic," I heard my husband saying.

"That you did," said Nick, "and you were right." "This cunt as a definite future in the fuck film biz."

The guys stood around chatting for a few more minutes. It was a bit surreal, me lying on the bed nude, three guys standing nearby -- two of them nude, the two that were nude had just had sex with me, and the third was my husband who had been photographing the sex.

My husband said to me, "What time can you be back here tomorrow Eva, for the real shoot?" "The guys are here through tomorrow evening and then they have to get back to California."

"What time do you want to start," I said.

"Say around 9 to 9:30," my husband said.

"Sure I can be here by then," I said. "What time is it now?"

"Around 6," my husband said.

"Shit," I said, "I've gotta go, my husband is picking me up at 6." "I'm going to take a shower here, is that ok?"

"Sure thing," I heard my real husband say and I headed for the dressing rooms."

"See you guys tomorrow," I said.

SharonMWF
SharonMWF
728 Followers
12