All Comments on 'Shattered Glass'

by james_futuo

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Damn Good Story

You write exceptionally well especially for a first time author. I loved how you kept sliding little bits of minutiae in. That really kept my attention and kept the story flowing and seemingly more realistic. Keep writing and don't change a thing. You done good, guy.

Major Cajones

james_futuojames_futuoover 14 years agoAuthor
thanks

Hey, thanks for the compliments. It's true, this was my first and I am a little nervous how it'll be received. It looks like so far, so good. I'm happy you were able to follow along all right. The scene cuts, where the next paragraph seems to jump literally to something completely different, were supposed to be separated more, but the site didn't accept the format I submitted, and when it was posted, I was definitely worried they'd read properly. It's supposed to read like a short film. Anyway, thanks again and I'll try and keep posting more stories.

james

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

This story is wonderfully written, and illustrates so well the complexities of life...."Bad" people are so often so much better than the "good" people! My question to you is why have you only written one story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous