Shattered Glass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crossed the room and held out my hand. She took it and stood up and I pulled her in close. We danced and the music played. I kissed her soft lips.

"Is it done?" She asked.

"Yeah, baby, it's done."

"And never again?" She continued, "I only agreed because he's your brother."

I smiled back at her, "I know, darlin', never again."

"I was so worried, Robbie," she whispered and put her head on my shoulder.

"It's okay, sweetheart, it's all going to be okay," I assured her.

She looked back up at me and kissed me deep. She held me in close and I felt her tongue touch mine. I picked her up and laid her down on the bed.

The music played and we kissed each other passionately as she worked at my belt and undid my pants. She slipped her hand into my boxers and gripped my cock to life. I kissed down her neck and down her stomach and pulled down the sweats. I yanked them off quickly and shoved my pants off and threw them in a pile together on the floor. Falling back on top of her, our bodies tangling together.

It felt like our first time. She moaned as I bit her ear. She rubbed her hands through my hair and scratched her nails down my back. My cock was already hard and her pussy was already dripping and I slipped inside. We both gasped as I held close and deep in her.

I started moving my hips, grinding into her. Slow at first, I built up speed as our tongues danced. Her breath quickened and I sped up my thrusts. Her pussy was warm and wet around my throbbing cock.

She bit my shoulder and I moaned and she whimpered and our bodies moved as one. No one felt as good as she did. I closed my eyes and tried to hold back. I groaned loud and she moaned back.

I felt the walls of her pussy squeeze down and I heard her say, breathlessly, "Robbie, I'm cumming." I couldn't take anymore and my body stiffened and I pushed deep into her one last time. I could feel the muscles inside of her relax and contract over and over, pulling the cum out of my cock. She whimpered and gasped as with every squirt shooting deep inside of her.

I collapsed and rolled off of her, exhausted from the emotional rollercoaster of the long night. I heard her moan softly and she curled up in my arm, laying her head on my chest. She fell asleep almost instantly.

As I laid there in bed, I felt the steady rhythm of Sarah's breath on my skin. I looked out the window at the first light of the sun. I fell asleep.