Shauna Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, sis, we are." Curt finally broke the silence.

"you two have . . ." Danielle's voice trailed off again, leaving the question unfinished.

"Have we sucked each other?" Curt finished the question for her and she nodded. "Yes, we have. There wasn't much we didn't do with each other last night."

By now, Danielle's arms had dropped from trying to cover her tits and pussy and she noticed that both boys' eyes were devouring her naked body. At first, she didn't know whether to be embarrassed or just enjoy the attention, but Curt put her at east quickly.

"I told them that you and I eat each other, Sis."

The works and the knowledge that everyone knew were doing things to Danielle and she felt her pussy moistening again and knew her eyes were filling with lust. She loved both men and women, actually preferring another pussy, but also enjoying a hard cock.

Looking directly at Curt and putting one hand between her legs, rubbing her pussy, Danielle asked. "Do you want to do that now?"

Curt nodded, but Billy cut in. "Can I do it instead?"

Feeling a bit surreal, Danielle nodded and lay back on the bed, opening herself to this new sexual experience. A man, her brother's best friend, and now lover, was going to eat her while here brother watched. Oh, and the older woman she had just has sex with.

Billy moved quickly to her pussy, and began to lick her, not rapidly, but slowly, lovingly, as his Mom had taught him to do with her cunt.

Danielle could tell that Billy knew how to perform oral sex and realized it was because he had had a very good teacher. As Billy ate her pussy, she watched Shauna on the bed beside motion to Curt and then move to all fours.

She watched Shauna facing her and heard her tell Curt, "Fuck me," as she spread her legs further for him.

She watched her brother to the bed, on his knees behind Shauna, watched as he slide his cock into her wet pussy and began fucking her. And Danielle began to cum again, driven by the sight of her brother fucking the pussy she had just eaten, while the woman's son was eating hers. She watched and felt Shauna bend and suck one of her nipples as she came, screaming, experiencing the most intense sex she had ever had.

She watched as her brother began to cum along with her, filling Shauna's pussy with warm, sticky, gooey, wonderful sperm.

When both Danielle and her brother had finished cuming, Shauna kissed Danielle's nipple again briefly, lifted her head and began to try to take the cover off one pillow.

"I don't want Curt's cum to leak out on the bedspread." She explained to Danielle's inquisitive look.

"Don't worry about that." Curt's voice stopped her. "Turn on your back and I'll take care of it. I watched Billy do this last night."

Shauna smiled and nodded and quickly turned on her back as Curt withdrew and moved between her legs. She held his head as he began to lick her pussy, first getting cum that had leaked out, then licking inside her, taking out more and swallowing.

"That's nice, Curt." Shauna said, encouraging him.

Meanwhile, Danielle realized that her mouth was literally hanging open as she watched. Not only was her brother licking his cum out of a pussy, Billy had moved under him, sucking and cleaning cum off his cock, keeping him hard.

Looking over and seeing Danielle's surprised expression, Shauna laughed. "There isn't much we haven't enjoyed."

"I can see that." Danielle replied, surprise now fading from her eyes, replaced by desire. "I would love for a man to eat his cum from my pussy. I've never had that done before."

"I will, if you will let me fuck you." Billy chimed in quickly, raising his mouth from Curt's cock.

"I'd love for you to, Billy, really I would." Desire and disappointment mixed in her voice. "But I'm afraid I might get pregnant. You can fuck me with a rubber, though."

"We don't have any rubbers in the house." Shauna responded. "I have had a hysterectomy and don't need them." Pausing for a moment, she continued. "I have an idea. I'll get you some "morning after" pills later today, and then take you to a doctor for birth control pills."

Danielle nodded, hardly able to contain her excitement about what she could do with the boys once that was done.

By this time, Shauna's breath was coming faster and her body moving as she neared her climax with Curt pleasuring her pussy and clit.

As her climax filled her, she sighed deeply, "Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittt."

Watching Shauna's body undulate on the bed beside her, her brother's mouth sucking on Shauna's clit, Danielle became aware that Billy was on the bed, watching her and jacking off. Realizing that he was the only one of the four who had not cum yet, she smiled as she motioned him to move up beside her head so she could suck him. If she couldn't feel his cum in her pussy, at least she could have it in her mouth.

As she sucked, Danielle began to imagine all the things that might, and likely would happen with her new family. She knew she would fit in and be a welcome guest as long as she wanted.

Shauna was watching, and thinking to herself that her doctor wouldn't mind coming to his office for her, even though it was Saturday. She had fucked him before, and would likely do so again today to thank him for the service. He might even give them some birth control samples.

12