Shaving Debate

Story Info
Did you see the Irish Author with the hairy pits on TV?
1.8k words
4.51
8.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Mona and I write for a local news service -- a social commentary page. Doesn't pay much but it's interesting reading the feedback and comments.

This topic came to a head after that Irish authoress displayed her unshaven pits on television. Gross, well done, etc were the range of responses but one comment caught my eye.

"You girls just don't get it do you. It's not about the hair as such but about the process. A woman that asks her partner to shave her is exposing herself in a very intimate way that womans libbers have taken all the romance out of. Whether it's pits or pubes ladies, ask your partner to do the honours. Make sure no visitors are expected and that your contraception is up to date."

Phew! Thats a different take on it.

I had written a similar article a few months ago and got the usual responses that it made women look pre-pubescent, etc, but here was a very different outlook.

Through the paper I managed to get the writer, JohnnyMax, to make contact. I had no idea where I wanted this to go but felt that this had to be explored.

He phoned me, at work, where a discussion about shaving pubes might get some strange looks. But he sounded like quite a nice guy so I arranged to phone him back later.

"Hi Mona, well this should be an interesting discussion."

"Well Johnny, It's not so much a discussion but a sort of practical"

"Oh......... shouldn't you get your partner..."

"Don't have one, I'm wondering if your suggestion is part of the reason."

"Um.......um....... What do you want ME to do?" (discovered later he's a member of Toastmasters and all those 'ums' are very uncharacteristic).

"Well, what I'd like to do is meet somewhere suitable and get you to shave me." I did it! I asked.

"Um... oh my..... er......OK. Well probably the best place would be your place, you'd probably feel safest there, perhaps have a friend there also for your own peace of mind"

I thought for a moment and realized that I might be dealing with gentleman here, he sounded a bit older, a ...... a trustworthy voice.

"Ok, I live in Tawa, just out of Wellington. That's the where, when would suit you?"

"Tawa, I know it fairly well, I live up near Palmerston North so it's not too far. Timing wise, how about the coming weekend, it's school holidays and my daughter is staying with her mum for the hols."

"That would work. I'll organize for a friend to come over on Saturday night as a chaperone. What shall I do to prepare?"

"Obviously, don't shave at all from now until then. Otherwise I'll take care of the specific preparations."

A bit more chit-chat getting addresses, etc, sorted out and we hung up.

The rest of the week I spent twitching!. I kept thinking about what was going to happen on Saturday and I was aroused. Four days and I went through fifteen pairs of knickers!

I organized my friend Alicia to come over as chaperone and she couldn't stop laughing when I told what I expected.

"Any excuse, girl, you're just horny and trying to get laid."

"I assure you, this is genuine research."

Saturday. I had my flat cleaned and tidied, made a special effort. I moved a foam mattress into the living room and kept fluttering around. Alicia came over and was trying to look like her idea of a 'good' chaperone but spoilt it by asking how wet I was and laughing.

Knock, knock. "Eargh.." I was so nervous. Opened the door and said Hi to Johnny. I was right, he was a bit older, about fifty. He had a couple of bags of stuff which he brought in.

"Ok Johnny, this is our chaperone, Alicia. IF she can stop laughing at me."

"Right Mona, I hoped you would have someone like her you could trust. I have a present for her to get started. Now, do you have some wine glasses?"

He pulled out a small, but beautifully wrapped, present and gave it to Alicia, which shut her up. Next from his bag of tricks was a bottle of wine which he opened while I got two wine glasses.

"I guess you don't want your chaperone getting drunk?"

"Oh, OK, I guess she can have one, if she behaves herself." I got Alicia a glass and saw that she had opened a beautiful box of chocolates.

"Right now, where do you want me?"

"Patience my dear girl, anticipation is all part of the romance."

"I've been 'anticipating' all week and I've been getting very twitchy."

"That's exactly what I mean. The anticipation, the atmosphere, etc, all add to enhance the experience. Now I note that you've moved a mattress out here in front of the fire. I figure that you thought the fireside set a positive atmosphere for what we are about to do. You are quite correct, so romance is not such a foreign concept to you. I'd like to add a few items just to enhance this even further."

He got some candles from his bags and set them out and lit them. A lovely scent surrounded us as Johnny looked at me and saluted me with his wineglass before taking a sip. I took a sip of mine and realized I had gone from twitching to a quivering. I looked sideways at Alicia to see her silent in her chair, she had a quiver in her lip with a chocolate half raised to her mouth. She could sense the change in atmosphere as Johnny dimmed the lights. Johnny moved in front of me and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Mona, What you have asked me to do for you involves something very intimate, I will need to touch you in your most private areas, you WILL react. Are you sure this is what you want to experience?"

"Yes, Johnny, I'm sure. Thank you."

He looked at Alicia.

"Alicia, You heard her?"

"Yes."

Johnny moved me over in front of the fire and sat me down on the mattress. He gently massaged my shoulders and asked me to relax. Another sip of wine, a little more massage and I was feeling nicely relaxed. He got the rest of his things out, he laid one towel across the mattress and placed another beside it. The razors, flannel, and shaving foam, a small bowl which he took out to the kitchen and filled with hot water.

He looked at me.

"Naked or just bottomless?"

Looking him in the eye I slipped my nightie up and off. I stood and calmly slid my panties down. Who am I kidding, I wasn't calm, I was quivering with anticipation.

I lay back down and opened my legs. He looked,,,,, gently,,, at my pubes.

"Trimmed, but never shaven?"

"Never"

He got out a pair of scissors and moved a towel under me. He carefully trimmed all my hair down to a stubble making sure none of it got inside my lips. He indicated that he wanted to place the cut hair into the fire and I nodded. He .. sprinkled.. the hair into the fire, watching me watch him. It was hair, a waste product, yet he turned the disposal of those trimmings into something erotic.

He placed the flannel into the hot water, squeezed it out, and then laid it gently over my pussy. A minute, then he took it off and squeezed some shaving gel onto his hand.

"This will probably feel a little cold."

It was cold on my warmed skin but his hands moved smoothly to rub the gel around. It quickly warmed up and foamed a little. His hands were rubbing it everywhere and pressure grew inside me.

I came. A little mewing, and "aaaaahhhhhh."

Johnny looked at me, "One."

"Oohhh mmmyyy."

He picked up the razor and started from the top of my pubes. Smooth strokes cleared the foam and hair from above my slit. He rinsed the razor and came back to me. He looked me in the eye.

"You'll need to spread your legs wider so I can do your lips. Unless you want to change your mind"

What a gentleman, even at this stage he's allowing me to back out.

No, I spread my legs, still quivering in anticipation.

He nodded, still looking me in the eyes. He looked carefully down at my exposed lips and gently slid a finger in between them and held the lip to stretch it slightly while the razor stroked over the skin. His finger had slid over my clitoris and again I twitched.

I came again. More mewing, and another "aaaaahhhhhh."

Johnny looked at me again "Two."

He continued and finished the left side. He changed hands and started on the right side. Again his finger slid between my lips and across my clit.

I came again. "Nnnnngggghhhh."

Johnny looked at me again and together we said. "Three."

He smiled as he finished my lips.

"You'll need to roll back a bit and hold your legs up and out, usually easiest if you hold them behind the knees."

Oh my, he's going to shave my ass. I'm still quivering as I roll back and hook my arms around my knees. Total exposure.

Johnny gently rubbed some more shaving gel up into my ass and around my anus. Oh God, that is so intimate.

He held my cheeks apart and stroked the razor around and down.

"When you've shaved your legs did you use toilet paper to check for missed bits?"

I nodded, every girl does that.

"I prefer to check with my tongue."

I came again. "NNNNNnnnnggghhhhhhhhh."

Johnny looked at me slightly surprised. "Four."

He leaned forward and his tongue started around my anus. I felt it go around, and around, and around again. I twitched each time around. His tongue continued along my lips, the left side, then the right. He picked up the razor, slid his finger between my lips again and shaved a spot on the left.

I came again. "Aaaaaarrrgggghhhh."

Johnny looked at me. "Five."

He released my knees and allowed my legs to come down. His tongue continued over my mound, no hair now but he checked very thoroughly. I looked down and, as he got closer to the top of my slit, I could see my clit peeping out. He very carefully checked that there was no hair on my clit.

I came again. "Oooooooohhhhhhmmmmyyyyggggoooodddd."

Johnny smiled as he looked at me. "Six."

He took the bowl of water out to the kitchen and emptied it, returning with some fresh hot water. Using the flannel he carefully wiped any remaining shaving gel from me, lifting each leg to ensure he got everywhere.

I thought he was finished. But no.

He got a bottle from his bag. "Aloe vera."

He poured some into his hand and rubbed it around to warm it before applying it. He gently rubbed it everywhere he had shaved, everywhere!.

I came again. "Yyyyyaaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhh."

Johnny smiled again, "Seven."

"Nnnnnnaaaaasarrrrgggggghhhh." We both looked over at Alicia, and saw her with her hand inside her pants.

Johnny looked at me again, "One."