Shawna's First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike stepped back away from me, put his hands under my shoulders and flipped me onto my back. He pulled me toward him so that my head was over the edge of the table. He walked forward and knelt down in front of me and stuck his meat back down my throat. I was watching his balls going back and forth as he used my mouth for his pleasure. I reached both my arms around and grabbed his ass, trying to pull more of him into me, my throat milking him and my tongue teasing his head at every opportunity . I felt someone caressing my legs and slowly pulling them apart. It had to be Bill. I wasn't sure he would be able to feel anything after the fucking Chris gave me, but I felt him lift my ankles to his shoulders and impale my ass with his cock. It was bliss, I knew I was being used but I also felt like I was in control, that these men were here to pleasure me. I felt Bill kissing my legs and slowly pushing them forward until I was almost folded in half in an effort to get more of his cock into me. Mike had interlocked his fingers behind my neck giving him extra leverage to fuck my face harder and faster. I let go of his ass and grabbed my ankles to allow Bill the deepest access to me.

I heard Mike say "Get ready bitch, I'm gonna cum all over your face. " and with that he pulled his cock out of me, shooting a hot load into my mouth, across my chin and onto my chest. His cum tasted both sweet and salty, part of me wished he had just shot in my mouth so I could drink all of it. My eyes found Chris sitting on the couch stroking himself. He smiled and mouthed the words 'In just a minute you'll be mine' . I smiled back at him and looked at Bill. He was a handsome man with a strong lean body. His hands were on my stocking covered thighs, pushing them down and pulling them apart at the same time while he jackhammered my ass. I reached out and let my fingers tweak his nipples, feeling waves of pleasure washing over me again.

"Come on baby, fuck me harder. I need it bad." I whispered. I looked down to watch his big black cock rolling in and out of me while my cock stood straight up and brushed his belly on each down stroke. I grabbed my dick and jerked it, shooting my cum up my stomach and onto my blouse. That was enough for Bill. He pulled out of me and moved forward to straddle my chest. He grabbed my head and pulled my mouth onto his cock just in time for me to receive his juice. My mouth was filled completely with cum, I couldn't drink fast enough and some slid down my chin. I wanted to suck him but he stood up and simply said" Beautiful . "

I was absolutely sated. I don't know how long I laid on the table, my legs spread, eyes closed, feeling the cum drying on my chin, neck and belly. When I open my eyes Chris' face was hovering just above mine, smiling.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Immensely" I replied in a weak voice.

"Then you're really going to love this" he said "I want you to stand up and take off your skirt and blouse. " I did is I was told, rising onto shaking legs. I left my clothes in a pile on the table and stood in front of him in just my shoes and stockings.

"How do you feel whore?" Chris asked as he began to run his large rough hands over my body . "My bottom is a little sore from the workout you boys gave it, but I feel great." I smiled back him.

"Good ." His hands were on my thighs, gently rubbing and kneading them. I was getting hard again! "You like this, don't you? You like feeling me rub you, almost touching that little dick of yours. But I won't touch it. If you want to get off, you can get yourself off. " I wasn't disappointed because I knew these men would only pleasure me with their cocks. "I want you to grab the back of that chair, we're going to put on a show for Mike and Bill. " They were both smiling, Mike in the chair at the foot of the table and Bill from the far corner of the couch. Chris turned the chair so that when I grabbed it the other two men would see me from the side. I grabbed both corners of the back to the chair and looked at Chris, still seated on the couch and said "Well?"

He stood up and I got my first look at how absolutely huge his dick was. It was as thick as a beer can and at least twice as long. He dropped the tube of lubricant on the coffee table and greased his cock head with his right hand. His left hand grabbed my hip and pulled me back until my torso was parallel with the floor. He pried my legs further apart with his knee and rubbed some lubricant on to my asshole.

"Ready?" he asked. Before I could answer he had driven that immense tool all the way into me. I screamed in pain, my eyes snapped shut and my fingers dug into the chair. It felt like I was going to split in two. I tried to relax but it did no good. It was just too damn big. And he gave me no time to get used to it, fucking me immediately with powerful strokes. It took a long time for the pain to recede even a little, but when it did the feeling of pleasure was incredible. I opened my eyes and looked at the other two men who were obviously enjoying the show. Both were smiling broadly so I smiled back at them and began to ride back into Chris, meeting his thrusts. I came on the floor again, the spasms of my orgasm tightening my asshole around Chris' cock. His pace never changed, just a strong, hard and deep fucking. My legs were going weak as waves of pleasure crashed through my body, so I pulled myself to the chair and bent my waist over the back. With my face on the cushion, my feet dangling in the air and my ass poined towards the ceiling Chris went even deeper into me. He grabbed my shoulders and pummeled my little ass. The faster he went the bigger the pleasure.

"That's it Chris, fuck that whore good!" I heard Mike screaming.

"Yes, please, fuck me good. " I mumbled. He was. It felt amazing to have that big cock using me. I had no strength left and I felt my body go limp but he just increased the speed of the fucking he was giving me. He finally pulled out and I waited to feel his cum on my back but it never happened. Then I heard him.

"Open wide bitch and get your reward. "

He was standing right in front of me jerking off, his giant cock pointed at my forehead. I lifted myself up off the seat and opened my mouth. He pushed his dick in, it was so big only the head would fit, and blew his load. It felt like gallons of cum were filling my mouth. I gagged as I tried to swallow as fast as I could. And the more I swallowed the more there was. There was no room between my lips and his shaft for any to escape, and his spasming cock just kept shooting. After an eternity I had taken it all, so I let my tongue dance across his cock head.

"You're done." he said as he yanked his cock head out of my mouth.

I laid exhausted over the chair for a few minutes, snapped out of my daze by hard slap on my exposed ass. It was Mike.

"Put your clothes on and go home" he sneered " we're done with you."

I watched as the three men collected their clothes and left the room, exchanging high fives and handshakes as they left. I was still very weak, so I pulled myself offthe chair and onto the floor. I got my knees and tried to stand up. I was so wobbly on my heels that I had to kick them off. I found my skirt and blouse and pulled them on quickly. I picked up my shoes, and grabbed my hand bag to fish out the keys. As I stumbled for the door I heard Mike behind me.

" I hope you enjoyed that bitch, because next weekend we're going to do it again. And I think I may invite a few more guys over."he smiled that evil smile again.

I got in my car and drove home, smiling the entire way. I started to replay the entire night in my head. I had been ravaged, taken in every possible way, used and I loved every minute of it. Mr. Booth had betrayed me, but I didn't care. The decision was so easy. I would continue to fuck him and his friends, to protect my sister and her family's reputation, until school was out. Then I would leave this town forever.