All Comments on 'She Always was An Unusual Girl'

by ParagonOfVirtue

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
William smythWilliam smythabout 12 years ago
Great first story

from an author with a most unusual pen name. I'd have to say that your first effort is truly a "paragon of virtue". l look forward to your next story and give this one top rating.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
A good start

A good start, but I think Daddy needs a little more stress relief and Daughter needs to Cum some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
an excellent start!

Wow. I have to say I was hooked from the first few paragraphs! Excellent story and I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow

Please write more chapters.. I have given you a 5 star rating and bookmarked so I dont miss the next chapter.. And your writing is excellent and the story great.. I cant wait to see what happens next

Overlord_of_EvilOverlord_of_Evilabout 12 years ago
Impressive

Very good story. Very exciting. Two things I'd like to see more of though, dialogue between the characters, and a bit more explanation about the ?paranormal? ?supernatural? happenings surrounding Madeline. The midnight standing & staring, the invisible friend, the book stacking ... very intriguing, but then suddenly dismissed in the story. Keep up the good work though! Still very good.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 11 years ago
Very nicely done

But as Overlord said some more background on the girl would be cool.

Very well done, and quite arousing too. In a Thriller/Horror movie sort of way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Um girl, get your narrow cute ass back in here, your sleeping with daddy from now on!! (Next time daddy needs to tie HER up and work on making her cum her brains out!;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed the downplaying of the daughter's feminine features in the first half of the story.

DaddysIncestGirlDaddysIncestGirlalmost 2 years ago

I love that she displays signs of a sociopathic personality. Great read and very hot

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Weird scenario for an old worn-out theme. Needs proofreading / editing. Lousy MC response to so-called "wife" cheating - lame characters in general, and pathetic message.. Completely adequate accountability for said wife and scumbag predator. No retribution, no justice. No justice, no peace. Anything less is a failure by the writer to oppose the ugly, twisted cheating theme. Stand up for something, don't support trashy thinking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous