All Comments on 'She and I'

by sweetscented

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
want to feel a hard cock inside her

brilliant first story. love the reading of it. you wrote this so well.

reading on was like watch as he first suck thoes momster tits, swallowing down the sweet milk from them. bring her to one gigantic orgasm.

traci_eliottraci_eliotover 13 years ago

What a beautiful, erotic and literate story - a wonderful introduction to your writing. I hope we will see much more of it in the future - thank you and welcome!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
Well-written, teasing, and arousing

Nothing better! Thank you.

sweetscentedsweetscentedover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for the feedback, I really welcome it.

Sweetscented.

hotpepperfarmerhotpepperfarmerover 13 years ago
One of the greatest experiences in life

There are few things better than sucking the milk from engorged breasts with large protruding nipples, when a woman is allowing herself to be sexually stimulated by the experience because her hormones are raging during lactation following childbirth.

What a wonderful rendering of that experience!

sweetscentedsweetscentedover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks again

I enjoyed writing this, so I thank you for the comment.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 13 years ago
A wonderful story

Very erotic, and very well written. I'd love to see you include some dialogue in a story like this, so that we could hear the voices of the characters.

sweetscentedsweetscentedover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

thanks for your comment. Regarding dialogue, the omission was deliberate. I felt this should be a man's recollection of an intense erotic encounter and that dialogue would interfere with its flow, as it is more about feelings and actions than words exchanged. However I am interested in the idea of writing a story based purely on dialogue, when time permits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love it

This is a fetish of mine, nursing a lactating woman. A good read, thanks.

KitschshamanKitschshamanabout 13 years ago
wonderful ...

simply wonderful. I didn't realize it until I read your story that this is a fantasy that fills me, makes my heart beat faster to think of it, to dream it. It makes me feel better that there is a woman out there who shares it. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous