All Comments on 'She Came Home Early'

by elia_cdl

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
what you want us to say

your whore of a wife went and fuck someone,because you watch a fuck movie.do that make you feel better knowing she committed adultery and you played ball.and that she controls you like a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
About the Asshole Whose Comment Appears Above

We can always tell the comments of the pathetic dick that wrote the comment above mine. He's a flaming idiot with a one-track mind who gets off on his own rudeness. His comments have a certain boring "style" that give him away. I think he's lonely, and misery loves company, so he does his best to be an asshole - and succeeds very nicely. It must be a gift, although perhaps he's added to it by taking a course in being a jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hard cock

You got my cock so hard .I always wanted to see my wife get fucked like that.She is bit of a prude so,I would really like to see her fucked good by some other guys as I watched.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yikes!!!!

Now everytime a porn video is sold or rented...there is a fucked up wife ready to get it on...with someone other than her husband...sounds like a ready made excuse for the gals...LOL

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaabout 18 years ago
Not much more than a porno flick script, but

generates some heat, nevertheless. The wife seems kind of harsh, IMO. Lots of women would be happy with husbands whose worst vice was watching porn. Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
So real and believable ... NOT!!!

Where did you learn to write such inane stories, and why do you think they are literature worth reading? Imbecilic stories only emanate from one source ... imbecilic minds. Guess what group that puts you in!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Gets my vote

This gets my vote as the most depraved, disgusting piece of garbage I've read this year.What sewer do they find this material in? 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Why Are You Holding Back Cuckster?

You got the keyboard why so inanely simplistic? You could have had 83 black 16" cocks there with drums in the background.

The only rule you impose is only 3 cocks at a time (hmmm does that go into 83? )and that it go on for the week or 3 it takes for black bastard baby triplets to settle in for your eventual diapering and college costs. Of course this is repeated every 9.5 months for 15 years for hmmm 3x15=45 bastard babies for her to suckle and you to change.

Now you do get to fluff them up and position the cushions under her ass to keep the tons of cum in there churning and sliming about for the eggs.

So, don't be such a piddly low stinking slimie cuckster - get way down sicko - get lower than dogshit or worm shit. Roll around.

Your ganna love it, but hate yourself so bad - great huh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
garbage

very poor effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
what

a crock of shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You didn't even finish this story you dumbass!!

Or answer any of the many questions you pose to the reader. Like: Why did she come home early? Why did she bring the two guys? Where did she pick them up from? Had she been fucking them before she brought them home? Was she fucking them before that day? Why did she go from being so nice to a cum slut in less than a day? And why did he want her knocked up with a black baby? I mean after 23 years even if they marrid at 18 she would be almost to old for a kid. And I don't know any people who are in their late 40s who want another baby, especially a black one. Jeus wake the fuck up, having a black kid isn't erotis it's fucking sick! You have a bad bad story here and you didn't even think this one out at all. You must be 15 years old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It had no end

I felt the story was Ok, as far as that type of story goes. Where was the ending though? the explanation for her actions? It would have been so helpful to have included a little extra.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
Godd

Story, really dose not end unles there is a part 2. What now dose hubby like wife cuckolding him. Or is there marriage in trouble. He watched porn... she cheats and that ok dose not seem right for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Not all that bad...

Frankly, I do not understand the pathetic, inbred, trailer trash, obviously mouth breathing morons that read the "loving wife" stories and then leave abusive comments about them. It is a given that they are about infidelity... What's the surprise here? This one is at least honest enough to admit that these stories are essentially mental pornography that involves someone they care about rather than some anonymous slut/prostitute that makes movies... My only guess is that the folks these stories upset are finding them to be striking a bit close to home--either that or they are homicidal maniacs with no sense of reality. This site would be better off if it would not let these jerks leave their pathetic comments.

Hang in there. This wasn't all that bad.

phoenix764phoenix764almost 18 years ago
Piece of Crud

Watching Porno's is not cheating! Yes they should discuss it, but her intentional adultery should end only in divorce. Kick the whole group naked out of the house using a loaded gun. No man would stand for what she did. It would be the end of that relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
waste of time

I sure wasted my time reading this. I won't be reading anymore of your postings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mmm creampies

hey I really liked the story but then i always look for the stories where the husband cleans his wifes pussy afterwards. I like fantasizing about creampies with my wife she gets into the fantasy but says she would never do it real but you never know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
POOOORR

Among the loving wives or cuckolding stories, this is one of the poorest. Ok, we all know its erotic and didn't really take place, but it doesn't mean you go against common sense and just write anything to finish a story that shouldn't have started in the first place. it's just like poor porno films. being porn doesn't mean it has to be dumb. If the husband was caught jerking off or watching porn.. does it lead to the wife fucking 2 boys as a 'revenge'?? i mean i can't relate to the story or really get into it. this was just easy choice as you didn't want to look for a better plot. seems you were wanking and couldnt really focus. The same with the rest of your lousy stories.. like the owner of the hotel who watched his wife being used and abused and then when he knew was next he wanted to hide. Are you fucken stupid? or do u think we are stupid? No respect for the writer till he respects his readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dire

Very poor. I gave up after he didn't punch the kid's lights out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Stupidest story of the year

I nominate this as leading candidate for stupidest story of the year category.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...XXXCELLENT!!!

..yet ANOTHER BLACK BREEDER VESSEL!!!..ANOTHER BLACK CUM HOLDER!!!..is born..YOU GO GIRL!!!..;-}}}

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Potential. Pls develop

Women indulge in 'girl porn' when they read steamy romance novels; its a direct corollary to men watching porn. For a quick stroke piece it was nice, but needed more character development to be of any real quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why did you put IR in LW there is a place for that

garbage, either IR, fetish, or gay whichever is most appropriate. No one wants to waste time on trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why did you put IR in LW there is a place for that

garbage, either IR, fetish, or gay whichever is most appropriate. No one wants to waste time on trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another woman gone as low as she can go

She needs to grow up. First medical testing for at least a year since black males have the highest ratio of HIV/AIDS as well as other types of STDS, guess thats because they cant stay in one place long enough and keep fucking around until they infect themselves. Next she needs to get her pimp to get her on the street so she can make enough to support her, her black bastards, her medical expenses, and of course her drugs. The husband needs to press charges against his wife and the guy for forced sexual acts and false imprisonment. Divorce is the only possible outcome and by moving to a more modern place, his avoidance of payments to his wife wont be a problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I WOULD HAVE TAKEN VIDEO AND/OR PHOTOS AND USED THEM TO DUMP HER

WATCHING A PORNO AND/OR MASTURBATING IS NOT CHEATING ..BUT WHAT SHE DID ..PICKING UP A GUY AND HAVING SEX IS CHEATING...GET RID OF HER

SHE'LL FIND SOME EXCUSE....A BAD HAIR DAY...TO CHEAT AGAIN.

GOODBYE WIFE

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hmmm

send her out with him and lock the door behind her and let her have that and more, if that was her wish

BillPorterBillPorterabout 13 years ago
W.T.F ????

Wife comes home, catches hubby watching a porno. Then goes out picks up two black young men, then fucks them in front of her husband, and lets them film the whole thing.

W.T.F Is she closet exibitionist or something ????

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What a heap of shit!

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 11 years ago
You thanked him for causing your divorce?

To say that the wife over reacted is an understatement of historic proportions. That the divorce is happening is a forgone conclusion. What a stupid, stupid wife. And that being said, this story is a unbelievable. Don't think a wife that's been married for that long, with 4 kids, does something like that.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago

Super 8 on saturday nignt, my first experience I was 13or so I was speechless, my older buddy had to tell me to breath. 1967 a good year to be a kid.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
D I V O R C E ! ! !

What a fucking piece of shit! The husband is watching a porno so she decides to make one in front of him?! And the cucky wimp doesn't try to stop it but instead gets turned on?! These two poor excuses for a married couple deserve all the STDs the 2 lowlifes she picked up can give them!

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 8 years ago
Really. .. !

If I caught my wife watching porn the last thing I would be doing is going out to find a woman to bring home and fuck in front of her !

Even if she was watching lesbian porn !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 7 years ago
Love it

I like this one a lot. Husbands and lovers are so much fun. Xoxoxoxo Annette

Dunny69Dunny69about 7 years ago
Crap

Can't say enough how really bad this shite was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
the ravings of a lunatic

and that includes the ones that favor this trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Steaming Pile!

This story certainly qualifies as a pud pounding stroker, but it's absolutely unbelievable!

A wife of 23 years with 4 kids is NOT going to do this ,drunk or not,over catching her husband stroking to porn. Even if she caught him cheating,since she has found porn so offensive I don't think her revenge would involve sex.Take him to the cleaners in a divorce maybe,but not sex.

So,if the reader of this fantasy is only interested in yanking his crank than this certainly serves that purpose.

If the reader is looking for decent erotic story,skip this crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
story

I hope you got some satisfaction beating off as you wrote this worthless piece of shit - I know I didn't enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

i have no idea what was the matter with her he couldn't watch porn but she was going to fuck some young guy toss the bitch to the curb

gpetagpetaover 3 years ago

ooo guy leave your slutty wife or she will make you a bad cuckold

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous