She Didn't Know She was Dessert!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wu Mei just felt even more humiliated as Benny’s cock forced its way in and out of her hurting, red, spankingly hot bum. The feeling of his cock jammed into her like that was shocking. She broke into a sweat as Benny continued ramming her.

Each time he rammed, her face was forced further into Gary’s crotch and Gary’s cock kept jamming into the back of her throat so she almost gagged each time.

Soon Benny erupted, shooting his load into her butt. At the same time Gary’s cock exploded also, filling Wu Mei’s mouth with his hot, salty juice just as she passed out from the violation of her ass.

Benny pulled out, pulled his pants back on and repeated, “Don’t be late for work.” He slapped her ass hard, turned to Tony and said, “Think I’ll go home and get some more dessert from you Mom. Chinese never lasts long.”

Around 9am, Wu Mei woke. She was lying naked, face down on the coffee table. She felt sticky and sore. Looking up she saw 9 people laying on the floor, on the sofa, on each other.

Chantal looked up from where she had been stroking Susie’s pussy (Susie seemed to be passed out.) Chantal smiled and said, “We had some more guests over. They really enjoyed dessert. You better have a shower.”

Then she added with a bigger grin, “Remember. DON’T BE LATE FOR WORK.”

12