All Comments on 'She Fulfills Her Fantasy - and His'

by blueyedlvr

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
shmueltzvishmueltzviover 17 years ago
So what now?

Very nicely done! But what now? Won't he chase after her? Won't he find her, somehow? Or will she find him? There's the internet, there are just chance meetings and school reunions. Go on! Finish It!

hecate_portalhecate_portalover 17 years ago
A Perfect Finish

I think the story ended just as it should: as a lovely piece dedicated to a special person with whom you shared an experience. Whether the girl is pursued and found again is beside the point. You told a wonderful, sexy, extremely hot story about a shared first and there's no need to move further with it. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Meh?

I found this a tad bit over the top in literary terms. I felt the author made every effort to add complexity to the words as opposed to significantly strengthening the storyline. A good effort, but honestly the wordiness just made it seem a bit excessive. The effort is still very much appreciated and I look forward to more contributions.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Maybe better.

Teens its better than being a teen dad. You might like Aunt pheobes mastabatoriam, by fmcchris. Equally fun very long, story and cocks, haha. I think I'll check you other stories. Thanks, try it you'll like it, maintain eye contact, and as always ladies first. What have you got to lose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous