She Gave Jim's Pussy to Another Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does Karen know I am with you here today?" I asked.

"She know I am here fucking somebody, she doesn't know your name." He said.

"Oh, by the way, why did you take so long to let another man fuck you?" Tim asked me.

"Marriage vows, I guess. The real reason is I love my husband so much that I didn't think I needed another dick but his. I have several vibrators that I used, then I realized that I was cheating on him with them. That might sound crazy, but they replaced the dick that I really wanted from other men. I would use them and think about other men fucking and cumming in me. I have used the vibrators and thought about you fucking me, hundreds of times." I said.

"So are you glad you gave in and let me fuck you?" He asked.

"I don't feel guilty at all. I am glad that I came today. You have given me more than the vibrators could ever give me. Cheating is cheating no matter what I get in my pussy. I will take a man's hard dick any time over a rubber dick. I want go back to using them. You have made a new woman out of me. More men are going to get a chance to fuck me." I said.

"With condoms, I hope." Tim stated.

"Yes, with condoms, I let you fuck me without one because I wanted to feel all of your dick in me and your cum." I said.

"It will be best if you can tell your husband as soon as you can. That way you want have to sneak around to fuck. Just agree not to ask to many questions about who he is fucking and who you are fucking. Karen doesn't ask me any questions about where I am going, or who I am doing it with. The same goes for me. If I feel like fucking one night, I will leave the house and tell her I will be back later. She does the same. Sometimes she may stay out until one or two in the morning. She know I will not question her about anything. Its better that way and it works too. That way you can meet and fuck whomever you want whenever you want to." Tim said.

"How is your love making at home or do you have any?" I asked.

"We still make love, its not like we both are out fucking somebody else every night of the week. Our lovemaking is really good. She's brought cream pies home to me. When she does I eat her pussy and she sucks my dick. Our foreplay is always good. We have good sex each time. We both know we can fuck others, but the best fucking is when we make love to each other." Tim said.

"Same here, about the foreplay and the love making, Jim and I have some good sex with each other." I said.

"It will be better now, go get a cream pie for Jim. Go back home and make love. I just bet Jim will eat you." He said.

"He says he wants one and that he will eat me when I bring him back a cream pie." I said.

"Friday night, do you want me to fuck you again?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"Yes." "I will let Jim know tonight when we make love that I will be going out and bringing him back a cream pie Friday night." I said.

"Good, but right now my dick is hard and I surely would like to fuck you again." Tim said.

"Fuck me hard and rough, and don't hold back." I said.

Just like before he placed my legs on his shoulders. I arched my back as he drove his massive hard dick into me. He was all the way in on the first stroke.

"Fuck me hard, baby, fuck me." I said.

He started fast and ended fast. His pounding of my pussy lasted longer than the first time, and I felt every stroke of his hard dick, as it went in fast and came back out slower. I arched and met his thrusts each time he drove into me. I had two orgasm this time, the last when I felt him cumming in me. We came together and held each other not wanting it to be over.

"I have enjoyed fucking you today." He said as he bit my ear lobe.

"Not as much as I have enjoyed it." This was better than I ever imagined that another dick would feel like." I said.

I got up and retrieved my fuck bag and got my panties and bra out. His cum was seeping out of me as I put on the panties. I knew they would be wet with cum juice before I got out of the parking lot. That was alright, I wanted them to be. I put on the bra, another blouse, pants, and shoes.

I looked out the window before I opened the door to go to my car. There was a few men across the way in another parking lot. I might have come here dressed like a woman wanting to fuck, but I would be leaving dressed like a business woman. My attire didn't change the fact that I felt like a slut, a married slut that had just put out two times and been fucked twice by the same man.

I opened the door and went to my car as the men across from me whistled at me. It felt good to have another man's cum in me as I opened the car door, got in, and cranked the car. I left the parking lot knowing I would be back to Tim's room a lot more.

Jim was already at home when I got there. He opened the door and greeted me.

"You look tired and wore out." He said.

"Yes, I am tired." I said.

"I know exactly what you need.' He said.

"And what exactly do I need Jim?" I asked knowing what he was going to say.

"You need to let another man fuck you and give your pussy a good pounding." Jim said.

"Jim that's why I am so tired and worn out. I have took your advice and I have let another man with a thick eleven inch dick fuck me. Not once, but twice as I held up to finger and entered the house." I said.

"Really, its about time." He said as he turned his beer up and finished it.

"Don't believe me. Smell and feel of my panties." I said as I pulled them off and gave them to him.

"They smell like cum, and they are wet." "So you really did fuck this guy two times today?" Jim asked.

"You aren't the only one that can fuck." Like I said I took your advice and got me eleven inches of hard dick, not once but twice." I said as I made my way toward the shower.

"Do you have a cream pie for me?" He asked.

"You will get that Friday night, but today another man did fuck me. You wanted me to fuck, I did. Today another man had your pussy that you thought another man would never get." I said.

I entered the bathroom and took a shower. He was gone when I got out. There was a note on the table for me.

Baby, I love you and I know you love me. I am proud that you did finally get another dick today. Guess who called while you was in the shower? Some guy named Tim, he said that you had left your fuck bag in his hotel room. I have gone to get it for you. I want to meet the man that fucked you, If your fuck bag is really there, I will know for sure that you did fuck him. I might even shake his hand while I am there. Love Jim

To Be Continued...

12