All Comments on 'She Gave Me a Laptop and...'

by Night Scribe

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great stuff!

Really funny ... I'll bet you are a laugh a day with your DB.

Well done and got my morning started with a smile!

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not bad, for someone who wants to kill cats.

At least one reader's morning got off with a smile, personally I strongly deteste cat haters. But otherwise an O.K. story.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
A wonderful story of laughter and fun

Just fantastic to be able to laugh that hard. I love your outlook on life.

Be sure to not accidentally leave the cat outside once it is de-clawed as it no long can climb trees or defend itself, and may fall prey to something. That would be so hard for DB that she might not want another cat.

Oh, by the way the “Fun Parties” are just a bunch of women helping out some poor downtrodden and undereducated young guys who seam to drool and pant a lot, and they help them get their self-respect back. Nothing to worry about.

Don’t over do the Viagra as more then 100 to 150 mg on an everyday schedule might make DB a widow and she’d have no one to give her exercise before going to sleep at night after those long teaching sessions of the underprivileged boys.

You might want to trade the gun in on a voice recorder to put in your wife’s purse, won’t fit up in most women’s butt to well with out them noticing, and you can enjoy listening in on the boring study sessions of the “Fun Parties” you were wondering about. Then you and DB can share the experience or not.

Just so very well written! Thank you for the great laughs and entertainment.

PT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Phoo Fi Unfun!

Couldn't find the fun - My funny bone escaped untouched.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
Amusing

What a great compliment, that you wanted to extend my little attempt at humor into something more... thanks, Night, this made me laugh out loud :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Gosh this is funny and so well done

You hit a home run on this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ok some of the comments got me

This was to much of a ramble on to keep my attention or make me want to think of humor. The cat would not have lasted that long with me. After all the best cat is one dead for about three days to use as crab bait when crabbing. They make excellent bait. Iffn you wiffy is going to fun parties you had best be taking medical testing every thirty days or so, that way you will know when she has infected you. That is if you two still do the horizontal tango. By the way the crabbait thing with cats is real. Got I can see the stats now as the rat population in coastal towns rise dramatically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why wouldn't you hate cats?....

....99% of them hate you and the others are good for nothing.I detest (proper spelling included) people who hate dogs,without which man never would have escaped the caves.-pistolpackinpete

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
LOOKS MORE LIKE A MOUNTAIN

than a lap-top. TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Very - very good

Oh yes and you may NOT want to know what goes on at the parties- read more Lit and then decide how important it is to know the truth -

Good Luck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
what is going on?

Because you asked. She and the girls are out with all the ''girls'' out on display. Lots of groin grinding dances, lingering kisses, and a tweaked nipple our two before heading over to magic mike's for private backroom entertainment before bring you home your desert.

Viagra having been taken she gets her double dipping.

Face the facts. She needs someone else to get her all wet and wanton before she can have sex with you

I only made comment because YOU ASKED

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What the fuck?

Was there a purpose or reason for this? Is this supposed to be a story? What the hell is the point?

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Funny, very funny. Very good, now I have to find the original version. Oh, yeah and I looked up 'Fun Party' in Urban Dictionary. Wow, would I like to put a secret camera in one of those.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn't work for me

Maybe the stupid crowd will enjoy someone who is as stupid and clueless as them. Just made him to stupid etc for me. Try to avoid people like that. Cat and dog would both be long gone And I like animals

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid

NoBullAlNoBullAl2 months ago

Piece of crap BS that caused me to waste my valuable time trying to see if there was anything worthwhile in it!!!

NOPE!!!! NOTHING!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous