She Gets Her Wish Ch. 04

Story Info
She takes what she's been wanting for so long.
1.1k words
4.45
59.3k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MJStories
MJStories
19 Followers

I don't think you really realize how badly I want to use my new found power. Shove you forward and impale your ass on my wonderful new toy. Those are the animal thoughts racing through my mind ... and that all seem to focus on the throbbing cock I watch twitching between your gorgeous cheeks.

The conflict between your little girl's thoughts, and the thoughts of this new me you've created are making my head absolutely swim.

I can't help but stop myself. My Master's pleasure is still first and foremost in my mind ... no matter what I look like. And I can't resist the gorgeous ass in front of me. I drop to my knees and smoother your cheeks with kisses, licks, nibbles ... .while my strong hands massage the rock hard muscles. Those same hands gripping them and pulling them open ... while my tongue finds it's way to your balls and laps at them. Before burning a trail all the way up and between your cheeks with my tongue. Teasing the tight hole that I find with the tip of my tongue. And my ears ring with the moans I hear coming from you. And my cock twitches as I feel you push back against me.

With that one motion ... all the thoughts racing around in my head are pushed away ... except one. I can have this ass ... it's mine to take ... it's mine to fuck ... I can fuck Mark.

As I get to my feet I realize I'm not just thinking this ... but I speaking these thoughts to you. You are waiting patiently, but you can't help but sway your hips just slightly. I grab my cock in my hand and slide it between your cheeks ... tracing the path I did with my tongue ... and we both moan. I grab your hip with my other hand ... to steady myself as much as I'm steadying you.

"Mark ... I can't tell you how badly I want this ... how badly I want you ... look at me ... "

You turn and look over you shoulder at me, and I lock my eyes with yours. As I press forward ... the tip of my cock pressing against you. I move my hands up to the top of your cheeks ... massaging them ... wanting you to relax. While fighting the urge to thrust inside of you. And I hold your gaze as I press inside of you. Once I feel the tip swallowed inside of you, I'm the one to break our gaze ... I drop my head back and a moan I've never heard come out of me before escapes my lips. When I look back, you've dropped your head against the bed and are biting your lip.

I tighten my grip on your hips and pull you back against me ... while I push my hips forward ... and watch my cock slip inside of you. Slowly ... slowly ... easily ... until it's completely buried. I feel like I'm going to explode. Your ass is so tight ... so hot ... wrapped completely around my cock which is aching. How do I keep this ... how do I hold this moment forever?

I start to pull back, and feel you respond. Almost sliding completely out ... before pushing back up inside of you. Watching your body move and flex and sway in front of me ... my hands controlling it. Watching my own body push ... drive ... fuck with my new cock.

It was so easy to find the perfect rhythm. Holding you still while I pump my hips against your ass. Your hips pressing your rock hard cock into the bed. I can't help but reach around and take it in my hand ... my strong hand. I can feel my cock buried and throbbing inside of you ... and I can feel your gorgeous cock throbbing in my hand.

I wrap my hand around it and squeeze ... feeling the juices starting to leak over my fingers ... knowing I'm spreading those kind of juices inside of you ... making my cock slick ... and helping it to glide in and out of you. As I pump forward, your cock slides through my hand ... I'm fucking your ass and your cock is fucking my hand.

The muscles in your back, shoulders, ass ... they all flex and clench. I can't tell ... and I wonder what you find more enjoyable. The whole time feeling my cock get even bigger ... completely filling you up ... buried deep in your ass. The feeling is so incredible ... I know I'm not going to be able to hold onto it much longer.

It starts deep inside of me ... this intense heat that I can feel rising ... quickly. You clamp down on my cock and I almost scream. I push harder ... faster ... harder ... faster. My body weight pushing against you ... pinning you to the bed ... my hand pinned and still wrapped around your cock. I practically stand on my tip toes to push harder ... fucking you harder than I knew I could ... harder than I ever had before ... harder than you had ever fucked me before.

My hand grips your shoulder, I'm almost afraid of hurting you my grip is so tight ... but I can't help it. My hips pump ... flail against your ass as I feel myself getting ready to come.

Moan and words and gasps escaping from my mouth ... "mmmm ... yeah ... ugh ... Mark ... yes ... take it ... .take me ... all of it ... .mmm ... I can't ... .Mark, yes, yes ... .I'm ... I'm ... ."

My new muscles can barely keep me on my feet as I feel my cock explode inside of you. Each pump of my cock drawing my very breath out of me. And practically collapsing on top of you as I continue to pump into your ass.

As the world stops spinning, and I realize what's happening I hear myself trying to catch my breath ... words impossible to form. My forehead resting against your back. I wont' move ... I'm not taking my cock out of you ... it feels too good. And it still feels hard deep inside of you. But I also feel your cock throbbing in my hand ... rock hard in my fingers. I don't know how ... but you didn't come yet.

I squeeze it and whisper in your ear ... "How much more time do we have ..."

MJStories
MJStories
19 Followers