All Comments on 'She Goes Both Ways'

by martahari1858

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting.

Clever story with tongue in cheek humor.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 11 years ago
A delight and a pleasure

to discover such arousing writing amongst some of the dross on Lit. Thank you.

ClitNinjaClitNinjaover 10 years ago
Not porn, but sophisticated sensual erotica...

So where do I begin lady Martahari, what a sexually, intelligent work of literature. I'm grateful that you decided to post this story. I love your attention to details. I found it intriguing on many levels. My comments here will focus on that.

While I live in USA, and having an interest in High School in American history, I was stimulated by attention to detail re: female attire in London and the USA. Not having lived in this time in history and of course my earlier interest in history did not include feminine undergarments, this was very erotic to me. Add to this my fetish that my lover wear feminine lingerie, such as matching undergarments., stockings (especially lacy top thigh hi's), fabric texture, colors... as soon as you began to describe Amanda's clothing, I was hooked!

Then add to it the erotic lascivious lifestyle of both the men and ladies of England, and you controlled my imagination and had my erection chained to your soft feminine hand. I was yours, totally submissive, ready sexually to do whatever would bring the most satisfying orgasm to your pussy!

I love the seduction that occurred between Richard and Amanda. The necking, and kissing, the fondling, what I call the "eye fuck" - the luscious lust filled gaze... Many, especially men, forget how erotic the eyes are, what a thrill the lustful gaze of a woman which causes one's prick to be blood filled, an erection that demands release!

The playtime in bed, Amanda's playful seduction as she strips, the detail of removing all her clothing and then selecting the perfect provocative attire. I love the little verbal tease exchange between Amanda and Richard. Amanda's description of Richard's cock continued to magnify my arousal. I think this was especially arousing to me, because a few weeks ago I accepted and acknowledged my own "bisexual curiosity". Indeed regardless of my curiosity, it is very erotic to read about a lady's luscious pleasure in observing an erect male dick.

I love the details of Amanda's assault on Richard's prick, his ball and then balls, his erect staff, the head of his cock... licking, kissing, sucking, more fondling - wow that was full of pleasure and arousal that every man wants.

One aspect of sex is missing, perhaps because of the time period or the culture, but I wanted Richard to orally assault Amanda's vagina. I wanted her aroused so that her clit was swollen and on fire. I lustfully desired a description of her sexual center. I wanted to read a description of the "y" between her thighs. And I wanted to read about their shared passion as he made her succulent vagina a purring pussy, a volcanic cunt! Perhaps you can tell, I love eating a lady's pussy so that it becomes an aroused cunt!!

While the cunnilingus was missing, it did not make this first story any less sexually stimulating, it just would have been that more erotic and arousing for me... that is just on of my intimacy fetishes and proclivities.

Finally, the fucking was captivating. The only disappointment was that I was nearing the end of the scene, naked, masturbating with intense ferocity, and I heard my wife walking towards the spare room, just as I was ready to ejaculate with Richard and Amanda! My orgasm was only delayed and I was a little embarrassed at almost being caught. I promise Lady M, that scene is hot and erotically charged enough that my cock arousal will return quickly and I will climax yet tonight because of your writing.

One other nugget... I love Amanda's early climax for two reasons. Obvious is that as men we often have pre-mature ejaculation. It is cool that a lady can also need it so much that she orgasms quickly. Secondly, with maturity, my arousal is increased by giving my lady lover multiple orgasms before I cum.

I am excited about you assaulting my thoughts because you arouse the most erotically sensitive and sensuous part of my entire sexuality - my brain. When that is aroused, my cock is close behind and my playful fondling and stroking of my erection to orgasm begins!

Roge472xalRoge472xalover 10 years ago
All the way!

With you all the way. Much enjoyed, and thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous