All Comments on 'She Helped Me Forget'

by flim62

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice and hot! I liked it!

Not a lot of dawdling, but to the chase in good time. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Erottic

A real good story, is it a true story? I read it to a friend who is a few years oder than me and she was so horny by the end.

Good job, looking forward to more.

Jim

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Mutually Satisfying!

Neglected wife - Jilted Boyfriend loses no time making erotic contact as they take turns comforting each other both platonically and erotically. Fun Read on a Rainy Day! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Physics Are Wrong

Your can't have your balls banging her arse if you're fucking dogie style; other than that a passable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very hot

I love all of your hot stories because you have the sluts wearing nylons, garter belts and heels. Love to have you cum on their faces while their still dressed and get cum all over their silky blouses and skirts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My gods, but that was amazing

I haven't read a story that hot in...maybe years.

kalodinkalodinover 12 years ago
Super Hot

Beautifully done. You do sex passages wonderfully well. Kal

Ilovebbw466Ilovebbw466almost 12 years ago
I wish

Any BBW in Bridgewater needs comfort. That's geat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So very hot! Love the hairy pussy and stockings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife has given much comfort to young men, many of them virgins, in just the way this woman did. They have enjoyed seeing, touching, tasting, kissing, and fucking her hairy wet mature pussy, and sucking on her large breasts. She understands them and is patient to help them understand how a woman's body works sexually. She has often spoken of that same connection between her neck and her pussy, and between her nipples and her pussy. We are not a partying couple, and stay away from such scenes. We are very quiet and reserved in our lifestyle. But, she has special talents with her body and her understanding of young men. It excites me knowing she provides experience, and often for the first-time, to help them get past their fears, shyness, sexual disappointments, and intimacy problems. In her maturity, she has a youthful exuberance and beautiful body that excites men of all ages. She has helped high school students that she has tutored, young college men, athletes, ministers' sons, young men from other countries, and others. I take great pleasure in it as she describes her activities when we make love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is so HOT!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous