She Helped Me Forget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flim62
flim62
285 Followers

"Like this? I asked and a rammed forward powerfully, feeling the hot sweetness as her velvety pussy tensed around me.. My balls made a slapping sound and suddenly I couldn't play anymore games. I pumped in and out of her furiously, banging my balls against her ass a she cried out in pleasure and then I was squirting deep into her in a way that I had never done before.

After I came I stayed deep in her pussy, enjoying the warmth. I continued to gently massage her tit and slowly rub her silky leg. I leaned forward and kissed heron the back of the neck again and I heard the hiss as she sucked her breath in.

"You like that, don't you? "I murmured as I continued to kiss the back of her neck.

"That spot corresponds to my pussy;" she whispered, "what you do to the back of my neck has a direct effect on my cunt-it makes me wet and open and desperately in need of cock."

A few minutes later we were sitting on the couch next to each other, touching each other gently, kissing occasionally, and looking at each other with gratitude-and lust, it must be said, in our eyes. I told her that she was right, we were able to help each other. "Did I help you forget about Karen, at least for a little while?" she asked.

"Who?" I replied with a smile.

"I want you to stay with me tonight-sleep beside me in the bed."

"Ok;" I agreed , "but we may not get much sleep."

"I know-I don't want much sleep. I want you to fuck me slow and gentle-make it last a long time."

"And I want you to wear your stockings-they really turn me on."

"Let's go," she said.

We walked back to the bedroom, touching and kissing all the way. My cock grew hard along the way as she stroked and fondled me. When we reached the bedroom I pushed her gently back onto the bed, knelt down, and began slowly licking her pussy again. As I probed her cunt with my tongue I caressed her legs slowly , enjoying the feel of her warm flesh covered by nylon.

As she wrapped her smooth legs around me and caressed my back with her feet, I took my time, pressing hard at the top of her slit to massage her clit with my tongue. Then I would run it down her gash to her love-hole and pressing as deep into her as I could, trying to fuck her with my tongue. She showed me how much she appreciated my oral attention by thrusting her crotch towards me just a little every time I hit a sensitive spot and telling me that she loved having a younger man eat her pussy and moaning deeply every so often. I replied that I adored her mature cunt and wanted to tongue her to orgasm. Which is what happened. It was slow building up, slow arriving, and slow in fading. It didn't have the power of her first one, but this one seemed to be more intense. She cried out, then shook and quivered for along time.

I climbed up on the bed and we lay down next to each other. I snuggled her ass into my crotch and she reached between her legs and helped me slide into her willing and hungry cunt. I stroked slowly in and out of her . It was like fucking a tunnel of wet, hot velvet-so soft and giving. I caressed her tits and kissed the back of her ears as I whispered that I wanted to fuck her forever.

I stroked her, caressed her, kissed her, licked her, fucked her (gently), nibbled, sucked, fondled, did everything with my hands, my mouth, my tongue, my cock that I could think of. We both built towards another orgasm. "Baby, I want to come deep in your pussy!"

"Don't you want to come on my face or tits?" she asked between her moans and panting.

"Next time," I groaned as I began pumping my load into her eager pussy.

As I came she started her third orgasm. It wasn't as strong as the first two, but we were getting tired. "Don't pull out-stay there" she whispered. I stayed where I was and we fell asleep that way-my deflating cock still inside her warm pussy, her ass snuggled into my crotch, my arms wrapped around her,; my hand cupping one of her boobs, and my face buried in her hair.

I woke in the middle of the night with the table lamp still burning. My cock was now completely limp but was still inside her cunt. When I moved a bit, she woke up and said "stay inside me, please." So I did. We both went back to sleep and the next time I woke it was because someone was kissing my cock. It' next time " she said as she took deep in her warm mouth-and I kept my promise - I came all over her tits as I promised her that I'd fuck her anytime and everytime she wanted me to.

"Greg's not coming back for two days-let's get some rest so we can start again."

flim62
flim62
285 Followers
12